♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@cunn Hi, cunn! I'm sorry if I made a generalization that all Ha Ji Won fans speculate about Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won. You are right, not all of her fans ship them together because I've seen Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won shippers, Jo In Sung & Ha Ji Won shippers, etc all over the net. There are mentions of Joo Sang Wook and Ha Ji Won too if I remember correctly.

I guess I've seen quite a few fanfights from SeGa shippers to fans of other couples featuring Ha Ji Won coupled with their extreme shipping that somehow, SeGa fans (most of them) have turned me away. I agree with you and thank you for disagreeing in a polite, civil manner. :)

Happy (belated) Lunar New Year to my fellow 1023rs!!!   I wish HJW and everyone here health, peace, happiness and love in the new year!  A big shout out to my old friends (I know there's quite a few of us that aren't as active as we used to be, but we are still HJW fans!) and welcome to all the newcomers!!!!  Although now you guys aren't so new anymore. LOL. :)

Anyways, I really want to thank you guys for all your posts and keeping this thread alive.  She looks absolutely stunning in those pictures; bright, bold and fresh for the coming spring!  Thanks for all your tireless posts/pics @moonbathe!! 

I can't wait till her movie comes out.  In the meantime, I wish her next drama to be a sageuk with maybe Kim Nam Gil.  @moonbathe, I never would have thought of him, until I saw your HJW-actor combo pics.  But I am still hoping for HJW/HJW (Ha Jung Woo) combo in a movie.  I was really hoping she was going to costar with him and Kang Dong Won in their upcoming movie (fulfill 2 wishes at 1 time haha!) but I guess that's not happening.  :((

And finally, Happy Valentine's Day!!  I hope HJW will find someone who will love her as the amazing yeoja that she is.  (I just have 1 little bias: that she finds someone older cuz I love the way she says "oppa" with such ageyo!!  kekeke....

Love-letters-on-cupcakes.jpg
:x

Guest koppoets

Hi Everyone!

This week for me was such a hard week which full of hard work! But everynight before I'm going to bed, I watched HJW's SEGA the 2nd round that made me sleep late at 2 am everynight. ha ha ha that was so obsessed right?

Well, HJW is some kind of my strenght working everyday. I set her picture as my desktop background and that's is the thing that keep me smile even there's richard simmons around me. It's kind of personal but I want to share with everyone here :)