♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest lovehbhjw

@bashful

Hey buddy, have been missing you at both places...you must be busy with your studies.

I am still in love with Se-Ga's everything and very inspired by them, so much so that I am also making some good changes in my life. :wub:     All the best for your studies and see you around.

HJW is simply gorgeous in anything and in fact she carrries some of the fashion wear better than the original model wearing them.  Her charisma shines through the clothes. :w00t:

Guest lovehbhjw

So.... is this kind of clothing her favourite? :) She has worn the same style for yearss~~...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit: Ha Ji Won Baidu

Personally I also like this type of winter poncho style.  Comfortable and does not look so padded like jackets.

It suits her well and I buy alot of this for the wardrobe too, especially for my little beloved. :wub:

Im new to soompi. just drop here to send some love for HJW! ( and yes, she made me register to this soompi forum =_=) will stalk her life from her from now on. :)

Long Post Incoming!

** Okay guys, 2 days ago, I did a translation for HJW's personal interview, it was part 1. And I believe there was a second part to it, if anyone could help me locate that article, much thanks to you! **

하지원 "이 어메이징한 순간 계속됐으면..."(인터뷰①)

Ha Ji Won: I wish this amazing moment will continue on in the future...

(This is a different 'Part 1' Interview for specific news agency, there are many parts in HJW's different interviews, I will try to post a lot of those in the future.)

ee1b59f202eb7a88f2d385c.jpg

배우 하지원은 극중 자신이 연기했던 길라임의 체온을 오롯이 느끼고 있었다. 하지원은 연일 계속되는 인터뷰 일정에 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있지만 좀처럼 길라임을 잊을 수 없어했다.

24 일 서울 용산구 이태원 소재 방갈로에서 하지원을 만났다. 인터뷰 내내 조곤조곤 말을 잇는 하지원에게 "길라임이 김주원(현빈 분)을  대하는 저돌적인 모습을 찾아볼 수 없다"고 농담을 걸자 "5번 척추 6번 만들어 드릴까요?"라고 웃는 모습에서 길라임이 살짝  묻어났다.

"어제(23일)만 해도 `시크릿가든` 촬영하는 꿈을 꿨어요. 감독님도 나오고 김주원도 나오고. 드라마에서와는 전혀 다른 장면을 찍고 있었어요. 미간을 찌푸렸냐고요? 그것까진 모르겠어요.(웃음)"

길라임의 여운은 꿈에서 뿐만이 아니다. 실제로도 길라임은 유효한 이름이다. 팬들은 아직도 길라임을, `시크릿가든`을 즐기고 있다.

" 드라마를 한창 만들 때는 이렇게까지 인기가 많은 줄 몰랐어요. 끝날 무렵에야 비로소 그 맛을 봤죠. 서울가요대상(20일)에 갔는데  학생들이 저에게 `이 어메이징한 여자야, 몇 살 때부터 그렇게 예뻤나`라고 묻는 거에요.(웃음) 부끄러우면서도 기분이  좋더라고요."

Even when SBS weekend drama "Secret Garden" was over after a week, the popularity has never scattered away.

Actress Ha Ji Won experienced and felt the role of Gil Ra Im that bought her to a rising recognition. Even though Ha Ji Won has so numerous interviews to go through, making each of her day busier than ever, she has never forgotten about Gil Ra Im.

On the 24th, We are in Seoul Itaewon at Yong-San community and met with Ha Ji Won, during the interview, we joked with her with a very cute question, "Where's your growling expression like you did to Kim Ju Won in the drama? We want to see it." She laughed and replied, "Do you want me to turn your fifth vertebrae into the sixth?" From that answer, we can see in her body still possess that

scar of Gil Ra Im.

"It was yesterday (on the 23rd), that I dreamt of the director, me and Kim Ju Won filming 'Secret Garden'. We were filming but the drama scenes were comepletely different. As for me frowning during my sleep, how would I know?" (Laughs)

The scars that Gil Ra Im left for the viewers was not only just a dream. In fact, the name Gil Ra Im has an affect by itself. Fans enjoyed the happiness and joy that Gil Ra Im and Secret Garden had bought.

"When I was filming, I never thought that the popularity would reach to an umimaginable point. When the drama almost came to an end, that was when I started to feel everyone's warmth and support for 'Secret Garden'. Recently, I attended Seoul Music Awards and there was a group of student who asked me, 'You amazing woman, since when did you become so pretty?' (Laughs) I was so shy on the spot but I was very happy."

ddbee9e92e335367acafd5c.jpg

`시크릿가든`은 흥행배우 하지원의 명성을 공고하게 만든 작품이다. 하지원은 명실상부 최고의 티켓 파워를 지닌 배우다. 2000년대  들어서 가장 많은 관객을 극장으로 불러모은 여배우이자 안방극장에서도 4연타석 흥행을 기록한 빼어난 선구안의 소유자다.

하지원이 "정말 많이 들어봤다"고 답한 그 질문, 그러나 다시 반복할 수밖에 없던 그 질문, "작품을 대체 어떻게 고르느냐"는 진부한 물음을 던졌다.

"그저 느낌이에요. 재미있을 것 같다, 내가 이 사람의 인생을 살면 신나겠다, 살아볼 만한 인생이겠다 싶은 역할을 해요. 긍정적인 성격이라 도전하는 것도 좋아하는 편이어서 딱히 `못해`하는 작품도 없어요."

느낌만으로 흥행을 감지해내는 것도 신기한데 `시크릿가든`을 고른 비법은 차라리 신기(神氣)에 가까웠다. 제목에서 빛이 나더라는 하지원의 설명.

"` 시크릿가든`은 우선 판타지라는 점이 마음에 들었어요. 제가 판타지를 정말 좋아하거든요. 그리고 때로 제목만 봐도 빛이 날 때가  있는데요, `시크릿가든`이 그랬어요. 하겠다는 마음의 결정을 할 땐 시놉시스조차 안 나왔을 때였거든요."

길라임의  극중 직업이 스턴트우먼이었던 점도 하지원의 도전 심리를 자극했다. 기존에 다뤄본 적 없던 역할이었기 때문이다. `시크릿가든` 중  가장 마음에 들었던 장면을 설명하는 대목에서 하지원의 눈이 반짝였을 때, 그녀가 길라임을 얼마나 사랑했는지 느껴졌다.

" 지금 돌이켜보면 1부에서 소매치기를 잡는 장면이 가장 인상 깊어요. 길라임의 캐릭터를 만들어주는 장면이잖아요. 상대방을 혼내줘야  하는데 그보다 먼저 소매치기를 잡는 여자. 여자들도 반할 만한 여자라고 생각했어요. 로맨틱 코미디에서는 낯선 캐릭터지만 멋있다는  생각을 했어요."

하지원은 로맨틱 코미디의 여주인공 길라임이 아닌 스턴트우먼 길라임의 연애를 표현했던 것이다.

"Secret Garden" ensured actresses like Ha Ji Won to continue producing such fine quality work. Actually, Ha Ji Won is already an actress considered to have break the box office record. As well, she is the only actress since her debut in early 2000 to have attracted many audiences to go to the theaters while receiving high viewers rating in the small screen.

Ha Ji Won replied, "Everyone has asked this question already," this "question" which had already been asked so many times, but one cannot help themselves to ask again. We asked her, "How do you exactly select your work?"

"I depend only on instinct. I felt them with instant interest, if I have to live through this person's (Ha Ji Won's) lifetime, it has to be a very interesting and happy one, one that allowed me to experience a one time only kind of role, then I will choose it. Because my personality is more of an outgoing and optimistic yet love to accept challenges, therefore, there is no reason for me to think of that certain role and made me go 'Nope, I can't do that'."

Ha Ji Won, who depends only on feelings to select her work which led to her rising popularity is already a miraculous one, but the reason why she chose "Secret Garden" was even more shocking to us. As if she's a fortune teller herself. She explained, "The drama's name gave me that glittery feel."

"The number one reason why 'Secret Garden' attracted me was because the genre of the story is fantasy. I really like fantasy, the word shined brightly sometimes when I look at the name of the drama by itself, and that's why 'Secret Garden' is what it is and attracted me, I accepted a drama that has not even started with the plot yet."

As stuntwoman Gil Ra Im, the role itself excited the heart of a challenge seeker Ha Ji Won. Because this particular role was a new one to her. And when she started filming action scenes in "Secret Garden", Ha Ji Won's eyes shined real bright, through this, we can definately see how much she love Gil Ra Im.

"To think back in the first episode when I was riding my bike catching the thieves, that scene was very memorable to me. This is how the audience describe the character of Gil Ra Im in this scene. A girl teaching an unreasonable woman (Seul) a lesson, yet also helping her (Seul) go out and catch a thief, I think she (Gil Ra Im) is a girl that can even attract other girls. In a love drama, there is hardly any role that like Gil Ra Im, but I feel that this role really have its own charm."

A woman like Ha Ji Won does not act as Gil Ra Im in a love drama, but act as a stuntwoman Gil Ra Im in a love drama.

78fdd219405b35a4e0fe0bb.jpg

Credit: [http://news.nate.com.../20110125n05961]

My thought: You have to agree, that in the next 20 30 40 or even 50 years from now, the name Ha Ji Won would become a legend in Korea, maybe the world. Just you wait, she probably just gettin' warmed up...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Part: Fan account of HJW's departure (Good read...)

Jan 23rd was the last day for Ji Won unnie in China. Unnie left the hotel in the morning to go get a bite. We quickly ordered food as well in a hotel restaurant, and quickly returned back to prepare for luggage pack up. It took a while but we finished at 2:30pm and off we went to the airport. When we were at the airport, we had no idea where Ji Won unnie will come in from since the airport has three main entrances and other entrances for luggages and check-in, also I don't have the girl translator's contact number, I wish I asked her number earlier. We wandered around and still no sight of unnie. the airport was full of people walking in all places I really don't want to see Ji Won unnie leaving us like that, we want to give her a proper goodbye. I think Ji Won unnie's flight was set 2 hours earlier, probably depart at around 5:30pm.

Later, my friend C called us and said he spotted Ji Won unnie at the airport. We went there in a quick pace and saw Ji Won unnie with her bag, she was wear black sunglasses but I wanted to see both of her naked eyes so badly. The girl translator was there too and we took a photo together. Before we got to Ji Won unnie, friend C told us that her manager doesn't want pictures taken and other things that might causes a big crowd.

As planned, we wrote a big sized cue card for Ji Won unnie like how Oska did for Seul, we wanted to show a communication between us and unnie, we wrote how we wanted unnie to take pictures with CN1023 if she has time, we wrote a lot, we wrote "You are my spring", "Please do more advertisement in China", "Have some activities in China", "Unnie don't leave us!" etc. All of those are things we want to speak out from our heart. You know the chocolate we gave to Ji Won unnie, and also the clip of when unnie grabbed our greeting cards and waved at us in the car? Friend B & C got them up in the Korean news website, those fans of Ji Won unnie in Korea all uploaded it in various websites!

284eddd6f287f1699a5027c.jpg

Anyways, back to topic. We saw Ji Won unnie walked and guarded by her staff, she couldn't get close to us. I can understand since Ji Won unnie wore a black sunglasses could mean something. She might be "not feeling well", "can't get too close", or "no recordings." I could tell unnie was feeling very tired. But she looked very cute. In these 3 days, we stand beside Ji Won unnie, and she would always kill us with that smile. A lady filled with sunshine and generous smile, that was truly cute from her.Friend C told us again that we couldn't take photos nor videos so we gave up doing that. Instead, we raised up our big sign and cried for unnie's name. Ji Won's manager told unnie to turn around and look at us. I can hear unnie's manager mentioned "1023" to unnie. Haha, now I understand why unnie was wearing black sunglasses, she was very slow at responding to situation that day, she must be really tired. Because at first, she didn't know we were there holding up a sign for her. When unnie saw us, she nodded at us peacefully while touching her hair with her hand. Ji Won unnie then passed her bag to her manager and came close to us while she kept nodding at us and spoke some English to us. Unnie asked me if I should change my second language to Korean, I told her I was trying to self teach myself Korean haha. Funny thing is that we spoke in English but I'm a fan of a Korean celebrity and I couldn't even speak Korean well. It was really generous for Unnie to take care of us by speaking a language she doesn't know well even though we should be speaking Korean to her. Kamsahapnida! (Thank you in Korean)

Meanwhile, unnie said something to me but I didn't quite get it clearly. My friend A & B was behind me and said to Ji Won unnie, "We take a full shot, together" Instead of me taking the picture, I recorded it in a video, since I love recording anything that is clear to see and I really want to treasure the scene with unnie as much as possible. Taking a picture meant that you memories stopped at one specific picture, other memories will be erased or forgotten in that picture except for that one specific memory in the picture. Therefore, taking a video was well worth it, you can watch it over and over again and gain new attractive memories from that.

At that moment, before taking the picture, Ji Won unnie's left arm was cuddling friend B by her side and her right arm was holding friend C closely. When Ji Won unnie was aware that I wasn't anywhere near her, she waved her hand and said to me, "Come here, take photo" I understood her and I ran towards her haha even though I still want to record Ji Won unnie. I gave my camcorder to unnie's staff to help us take the video of us together.

There are other 1023 who haven't came to the airport yet, and they called us to tell Ji Won unnie to wait a little bit longer, my friend B was calling other 1023 on the phone to hurry up because unnie was going to leave soon, the time was already 4:30pm. There was no time for unnie to wait any longer. I guess they just couldn't make it in time. Later, Ji Won unnie said thank you to us in Chinese. (Yesterday when she spoke thank you in Chinese to us was when her stylist taught her the word. But now, Ji Won truly said the word to us by herself, she was really touched by us.) Actually, we are the one that should thank her.

htm_20110125100617c000c010-001.JPG

A while later after Ji Won unnie finished checking up, there was another fan that came close to unnie and asked her to sign an autograph on his scarf, unnie said, "Oh, here you go" what came afterwards was that everyone of us started to get unnie to sign autograph for us haha, unnie was so focused and detailed in autographing for us. Once Ji Won unnie finished, she thanked us and said bye to us. As she was leaving, we got another big sign for her, we cried for her name again and she turned back and froze there while reading what we wrote on the sign, then she bursted into a big smile, I love how she smile and laugh, it was very very cute! Did you know what we wrote on the sign? It says,

Unnie, did you practice for your ping pong game? Was it fun?

While unnie was laughing, one fan came up to her all of a sudden asking for an autograph, the atmosphere broked right there. Ji Won unnie continued to autograph for that one particular fan, poor her, here she go again...

It seemed like Ji Won unnie rarely came to China, almost like how world cup happens every 4 years. Well, what was funny and weird was that from day 1, Ji Won unnie didn't answer quite clearly to what we said to her,

"Unnie are you cold?"

"Kamsahapnida!"

"Unnie you've worked hard."

"Kamsahapnida!"

"Unnie you are so pretty!"

"Kamsahapnida!"

"Unnie I missed you, so happy to see you!"

"Kamsahapnida!"

"Unnie are you cold?"

"I'm going to eat."

It was really awkward, but the last day before she leave for the flight, unnie finally understood what I said to her haha!

"Unnie, don't go! ><"

"I will come again ^^"

"Really???"

"Yep.... ^^"

During these 3 days, the most successful conversation was just that, Ji Won unnie gave out her answer to me in a very definate tone. I can't wait till that day comes again. I wish it is Shanghai next time she come.

That is it for now! Here are the things that was very memorable to me about Ha Ji Won unnie,

I liked how she bowed to us, greeted us and thanked us as soon as she arrived to China.

I liked how she introduced us with confidence, "This is my 1023 from China!" whenever she sees us.

I liked how she spoke English with us, very generous for the fan's sake.

I liked how she spoke Thank you in Chinese.

I liked how she still waved at us goodbye as the elevator door was closing up.

I liked how she doesn't avoid the fan's camera and automatically expressed her warmth to us.

I liked how she answered quickly without hesitation to fan's wish of a photo with her.

I liked how she hugged the fan so tightly close to her when taking the photo with her. (This is really rare from a celebrity as most would just stand beside you with a V pose since they are unfamiliar with people they don't know)

I liked her soft voice.

I liked how she look at you when she was talking to you, her ever so flashy eyes, forever stored in my memory, never slips away.

Thus, we can now add a period to this wonderful event. I hope Ji Won unnie and the rest of 1023 a happy Chinese new year, may you all be healthy!

My "Won" My Love...

The last video of fan's capture of HJW's departure >> http://v.youku.com/v...M5OTQ5NTQ0.html

Credit: [http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=984772045&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%BA%CE%D6%C7%E6%C2&pn=0]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of HJW pictures...

12960956692011012711415.jpg

12960956692011012711421.jpg

12960956692011012711420.jpg

12960956692011012711420.jpg

Guest bashful

@bashful

Hey buddy, have been missing you at both places...you must be busy with your studies.

I am still in love with Se-Ga's everything and very inspired by them, so much so that I am also making some good changes in my life. :wub:     All the best for your studies and see you around.

HJW is simply gorgeous in anything and in fact she carrries some of the fashion wear better than the original model wearing them.  Her charisma shines through the clothes. :w00t:

I have been super busy with work lately.. I try to make a quick stop at HJW and SG forum everyday. :wub: Tell you the truth these are the only forum at soompi which I am very active in. I have never been so active in any drama or person before. I have many dramas and celebrities I like but never to the extent to post in Soompi or bookmark the pages everyday to keep track on everyone's post. I have to give it to SG for making me this active and involved. As for HJW...she is just too great to put her into words. I never seen any actress like her. So sweet, polite, cheerful,stylish,sincere, simple, friendly, hard working, professional, beautiful, omg....ok I got to stop here..... :lol:

@uxmod Thank you for your translations. You make life so much easier for HJW/SG fans. :)

Aziraphale Thanks for the pics......

Welcome abroad raw-h please come and enjoy us in SG forum too. ;) Please do stalk her for life.... :w00t: You will not regret this.... ^_^

Guest 4everlove

Ha Ji Won makes me love Korean drama now. This is the first time I see her in a drama and instantly, I became her fan. Love her acting !

Guest lovehbhjw

Someone asked a question on when was the first time GRI was called an "amazing woman"...

Is it during the VVIP party when KJW told her that she is an "amazing woman" and implied not Little Mermaid?

Guest Chi Chi

Check out this BTS BangBang CF shooting few years ago, it is really funny. KSW teases HJW a lot. I have translated the part that I found funny.

My youtube Link

@1:01 KSW put his hand on HJW's shoulder, knowing HJW, she started smiling, then laughed as she pushed his hand away. A voice in the background asked KSW why his hand was there. KSW said: I myself is also curious, why did I put my hand on her shoulder!?

@1:15 - 1:25 I had no idea what KSW was doing but it just looks too funny.

@1:29 KSW said to HJW: I cannot see anything, move over.

@1:32 After watching the film, PD asked HJW: Are you satisfied with it?

@1:37 KSW said to HJW: Hurry up and answer, he just asked you a question, don't be shy.

@1:41 PD to KSW: What do you think of it? KSW: I am very pleased with it.

@1:49

Reporter: Why are you always teasing HJW?

KSW: I did it for the fans who are watching.

HJW: when I am with KSW, I feel the need to laugh

KSW: yeah i look like I make people laugh

HJW: haha, no that's not it, oppa does not know how to say 'praising' words, so instead he uses jokes, is that right?

KSW: actually you love it when I am joking around

@2:20

Reporter: The two of you have been the BangBang couple for 5 years, what question do you get asked the most?

KSW: What is attractive about HJW?

Reporter: And so what answer do you give?

KSW: I said there is none, there is nothing attractive about her.

@2:31

Reporter: That is why I came prepared today. Let me ask you guys this: Imagine you two are interviewing each other, what question would you like to ask the most?

KSW: You go first.

HJW: What do you normally do during down time?

KSW answered: Eat (rice?)

KSW asked: Do you have a boyfriend?

HJW: No, I don't have. It is sad.

KSW: Sad?

@3:18

Reporter: If you really fall for a woman like HJW, what would you do?

KSW: I would chase her. Her response will defintely be 'YES!!"

@3:49 Reporter probably asked a question about what project they will be doing next?

KSW: Later this month, I will be preparing for the shooting of a new SBS drama. I will be working very hard and give viewers my best. On the other hand, HJW will be taking a very very long break, she will rest for a long while.

HJW: I hope to bring to viewer a new and very different character...... KSW (interrupting HJW at 4:02): for viewer/fan's sake, she will go on an extended long break/rest........

@4:08 KSW continued to interrupt as HJW covered his mouth: HJW will come back to a SBS drama in year 2015.

Guest niknokdagu425

@ chi chi

wow thanks for the translation i have been watching that cf for many times glad you translated it many thanks to you please do some more of it any videos of hajiwon thanks again

hello guys i know all of us are still in withdrawal status from SECRET GARDEN why not go and watch BALI,DAMO and HWANGINI for a change and see the other characters of hajiwon, good thing BALI and SECRET GARDEN where not aired at the same time , i know many of us will get crazy if that happens who would you choose for HAJIWON, JO IN SUNG or HYUN BIN hehehe just want to make you laugh guys rolleyes.gif

hello guys i know all of us are still in withdrawal status from SECRET GARDEN why not go and watch BALI,DAMO and HWANGINI for a change and see the other characters of hajiwon, good thing BALI and SECRET GARDEN where not aired at the same time , i know many of us will get crazy if that happens who would you choose for HAJIWON, JO IN SUNG or HYUN BIN hehehe just want to make you laugh guys rolleyes.gif

Guest Chi Chi

@ chi chi

wow thanks for the translation i have been watching that cf for many times glad you translated it many thanks to you please do some more of it any videos of hajiwon thanks again

hello guys i know all of us are still in withdrawal status from SECRET GARDEN why not go and watch BALI,DAMO and HWANGINI for a change and see the other characters of hajiwon, good thing BALI and SECRET GARDEN where not aired at the same time , i know many of us will get crazy if that happens who would you choose for HAJIWON, JO IN SUNG or HYUN BIN hehehe just want to make you laugh guys *quoted image*

I am glad you liked it.......will post more if I come across other interesting video about her...just want to do my small part to share the HJW love :D

The same thought actually crossed my mind today, I am thinking about watching Bali next. I am sure we will have to wait for at least one or even two years before we will see her in a new drama.

Guest Earthprincess

These are only a few things I love about this woman

- She's confident (she knows she dresses well. she can kid about her achievements) but not annoyingly so.

- She dresses really good! Looking at the pieces she puts on, I have not seen anything that doesn't look good on her. I like her quiet sense of style.

- She's down-to-earth. I don't think she thinks of her fans as fans but rather seems like she treats them as friends.

Yea, Ha Ji Won unnie, it will take a while for me to stop admiring you. :)

Hi everyone! Just have time to do a quickie post today...have to play catch up another time to read everyone's posts! But I just wanted to follow-up on the article for 2009 Blue Dragon Awards with the actual videos that I found.

I really love Kim Myung Min's speech and it is already Eng-subbed. Not only is he a truly gifted actor but his speech is one of the best I've heard!

credit: kimmyungmin08 on youtube:

KMM's speech

Here's HJW accepting her award. She was very emotional and she looks positively gorgeous!

HJW speech

credit: sutakora on youtube

She comes on at 3:45

Her speech:

Really thank you so much.

I guess there comes a moment like this, even for me.

To be honest, I have a lot of 욕심 (yok shim or greed) when filming but no yok shim

for awards but I did have a little yok shim while coming up earlier for the popularity award.

Even though I am not worthy to receive this, I thank you so much for giving me this honor.

In Closer to Heaven, I was able to love Ji Su because of Director Park Jin Pyo and to my staff, thank you so much.

For me watching KMM sonbae nim getting a little sickier every day and being next to KMM sonbae nim, watching him every day, I am standing here because of him.

And to the Closer to Heaven team, really thank you so much.

The reason why I can stand here as an actress is my company family for loving me and supporting me and to my 1023 fan club, really thank you so much.

I will work harder as an actress to earn more love. Thank you.

(Actually this last sentence, I couldn't quite make out what she was saying but I think

it was along those lines.)

Just watching her more and more makes me love her even more as an actress! She is so expressive and you can just feel her gratitude and humbleness shine just like her smile!