♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest niknokdagu425

had been to the What happened in Bali thread oh i my miss it again its also one phenomenal and sensational SBS drama way back 2004 Hajiwon received  great awards here and its undeniable great chemistry with JO IN SUNG, i wish they will have a comeback drama or movie when JO IN SUNG returns from MS. I think they are more suitable with each other , IN SUNG is more handsome than HYUN BIN oopps sorry to SG fans but this is just my opinion and my preference.you will agree with me if you will watch the drama and  ng of jiwon and insung they are more at ease and sweet with each other  and they made alot of CFs together.BTW i love SG also hihihi im so fickle what to do HAJIWON makes a sensational and phenomenal drama again oh my i will watch again BALI after i finish my re-runs in SG smile.gif

Guest Chi Chi

I definitely recognize alot of the people here from the SG thread so "hello" everyone!

I have to say that it's generally a habit of mine to research everything I can on a star if I like them and HJW is definitely one of those actresses, like Jeon Do Yeon (SG shout out!) who is a chameleon and disappears in her role.

From what I have read on her so far, there is hardly any gossip surrounding her or whatever is being said, not much can be substantiated. She is known to be very professional, friendly and considerate of her male costars when doing intimate scenes (at least from what I have read and can corroborate) as well as depending on the director as well.

And amazingly enough she gets along famously with her male costars, even the most taciturn ones like Kang Dong Won is reputed to be so one can only wonder how great of a personality she must have.

I have seen some of her movies, dramas (Damo still is a heartbreaking drama for me) and CFs and she certainly disappears into whichever roles she takes on.

I will contribute whatever I can if I find anything intersting on this thread as well. blush.gif

Yay, I am so glad to see you here and am already looking forward to the news you will contribute. HJW seems quite conservative in her kiss scenes in SG, after reading what you said, I think I now understand. Oh how I wish she is not so considerate of her leading man's personal life as I want to see more passionate kiss (haha selfish me).

I definitely recognize alot of the people here from the SG thread so "hello" everyone!

I have to say that it's generally a habit of mine to research everything I can on a star if I like them and HJW is definitely one of those actresses, like Jeon Do Yeon (SG shout out!) who is a chameleon and disappears in her role.

From what I have read on her so far, there is hardly any gossip surrounding her or whatever is being said, not much can be substantiated. She is known to be very professional, friendly and considerate of her male costars when doing intimate scenes (at least from what I have read and can corroborate) as well as depending on the director as well.

And amazingly enough she gets along famously with her male costars, even the most taciturn ones like Kang Dong Won is reputed to be so one can only wonder how great of a personality she must have.

I have seen some of her movies, dramas (Damo still is a heartbreaking drama for me) and CFs and she certainly disappears into whichever roles she takes on.

I will contribute whatever I can if I find anything intersting on this thread as well. blush.gif

hello...I"m a huge fan of Ha Ji Won now ..I'M cuirrently searching for her dramas and movies..I'm currently downloading Closer to Heaven..I have watched her in Bali ...sex is zero(just finished last night) love so divine daddy long legs....do you have any link where I can download her movie BABO...I want to watch it....She's really a great actress...so far she have tried many roles already and she really played it well....

for sure I'll be i=here in this thread everyday to catch up on her latest movie...Just love her one hottie..superb actress.....

Guest sintame

Hello everyone~!! Woah, it's my first time posting here, haha xD

A couple of you might recognize me from the SG thread!

I recognize a lot of you from the SG thread as well (:

Anywhoo, I just stopped by because I wanted to share some GIF images I found of HJW (:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

(She's so cute, no? ^^)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

©DC Gallery

wow! thanks for stoppping by and posting those gifs of Ha Ji Won! love those gifs!! she is really cute! short or long hair, she is gorgeous!

of course we recognized you starcandii! you're one of the gardener who always have some goodies for us in SG. are you sure you're not HJW or HB's manager? coz your bts & spoilers of GRI & KJW(or should i say HJW & HB) makes me giddy and smile, and can't help to think something's going on between those two. please keep em coming!!!

i'm kinda new to this thread too, maybe since SG started. I really like Ha Ji Won that I want to see all her past projects. I admit that it took me awhile to recognize her, but when I did, there's no stopping from there. She is just so amazing!

it's nice to see some gardeners stopping by in HJW's thread. :)

if ever i bump in to HJW at the airport, even if i don't speak korean, i'll make sure to ask about HB, :lol: my wishful thinking could get me into trouble :lol:

Guest shyangz

You can watch Closer To Heaven/My Love by My Side here

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-movie/closer-to-heaven-watch/

Besides Closer To Heaven and BABO,I recommend Crazy Love/100 Days With Mr Arrogant,Duelist ,Daddy Long Legs and Love So Divine

Can someone translate the article? :D Thank U

택연 ′라임앓이는 내가 원조′ 고수 이어 ′지원사랑′ 눈길

*quoted image*

[아시아투데이=송지현 기자] 배우 고수가 이상형으로 하지원을 꼽은 사실이 화제로 떠오른 가운데 그룹 2PM의 옥택연 역시 데뷔 초부터 하지원을 바라보고 있던 것으로 알려졌다.

남성그룹 2PM의 택연은 지난 해 12월 2일 청룡영화제 시상식에서 하지원을 이상형으로 꼽았으며 초대가수로 특별 무대를 꾸미는 과정에서 옷을 찢는 퍼포먼스를 하지원을 위해 선보였다.

앞서 택연은 지난 해 11월 22일 영화 '워리어스 웨이' VIP 시사회에 참석해 장동건을 만난 후 자신의 트위터에 "하지원 누님도 시사회 오셨었다니!! 인사라도 드렸어야 했는데" 라는 글로 애틋한 마음을 표한 바 있다.

팬들 사이에서 택연의 '지원사랑' 은 이미 유명하다. 2PM 팬 블로그 STLL *****를 운영하는 네티즌은 "하지원...택연아 좋아?" 라는 글을 남겼으며 블로그 후룽이****을 운영하는 네티즌은 "언제부터 택군(택연)이상형이 지원언니였어? 괜찮아 나는 개념팬이니까" 라며 질투 섞인 반응을 보이기도 했다.

하지원을 이상형으로 밝힌 또 한명의 스타 고수는 지난 해 MBC '섹션 TV 연예통신' 에 출연해 "김하늘, 김희선, 김현주, 손예진, 한예슬 중 누가 이상형이냐" 는 질문에 "이중엔 없다. 이상형은 하지원이다" 라고 밝혀 뒤늦게 눈길을 끌었다.

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=441140

Here it is:

After Go Soo, Taecyeon expresses his "Jiwon Love" by saying, "I'm the original founder of Raim Alri"

(alri means heartache from liking someone to much, first used for loving celebrities)

[Asia Today=reporter Song Ji Hyun]

Ok Taecyeon, member of 2PM, said that even before he had debuted, he had been 'gazing at' (barabogo*) Ha Ji Won already, adding to the media buzz after Go Soo earlier said that Ha Ji Won is his ideal type.

(*barabogo = another version of barabonda, which also happens to be Oska's song too. ^^ yeap an SG fan here *stiff wave* )

During last year's Blue Dragon Film Festival Award Ceremony on Dec 2, Boyband 2PM's Taecyeon said Ha Ji Won was his ideal type and as an invited singer to the event, he tore his clothes in a performance and dedicated it to Ha Ji Won.

Earlier on Nov 22, after meeting Jang Dong Gon while participating in the VIP preview of movie 'Warrior's Way', Taecyeon tweeted "Someone said Ha Ji Won nuna was at the preview too!! I should have gone to greet her"

Taecyeon's "Jiwon Love" is already well-known among his fans. A netizen of 2PM fanblog STLL ***** posted, "Ha Ji Won... Do you like Taecyeon?" Another netizen Roongie **** asked on the post "From when did Ha Ji Won start becoming the ideal type of Taecyeon? It's okay, I'm a sensible fan." which sounded like there's a little jealousy by the fan.

In last year's MBC's "Section TV Entertainment Report", Go Soo was asked, "Among Kim Ha Neul, Kim Hee Sun, Kim Hyun Joo, Son Ye Jin, Han Ye Seul, who is your ideal type?" He replied, "None of them are. My ideal type is Ha Ji Won."

<Reporter Song Ji Hyun, yamimoz@asiatoday.co.kr>

Guest starcandii

@purpleZ thanks for the welcome! (: I can't watch to watch Sector 7! It seems so interesting!! <3 And what makes it better is that HJW is in it! haha, maybe if we keep a good eye out, we'll catch a glimpse of her stuntdouble coughgilraimcough XD

@bellaangel012 *hug* it's great to see you in this thread too <3 I'll try to contribute as much as I can about HJW as well! I just currently discovered how much I absolutely love this actress after SG (I watched her other dramas, but I was too young to understand the concept of "a true professional" at that time haha)

HJW once said on Golden Fishery that she plays games with her male leads xD She played tag with Kang Dong Won, 007 with Jo In Sung, and those soccer video games with Kwon Sang Woo xD How cute is that? ^^

@sintame oh my, am I really that well-known! xD LOL "manager!!!" how flattering *blush blush* But I'm probably more of a lurker/stalker than a manager! Thanks for the compliment nonetheless! <3 I'm glad all my SG goodies have been able to make you smile! I'll continue to post more as I find them! (:

YES ASK HER ABOUT HB FOR ME PLEASE <3 (You're not the only one with wishful thinking xD)

EDIT: Oh, I posted this on HJW's fanclub way back when, but I'll post it here too! (Sorry if someone already posted it!) HJW is simply GORGEOUS! <3

39322498.jpg 89342144.jpg

©DC Gallery

Here it is:

After Go Soo, Taecyeon expresses his "Jiwon Love" by saying, "I'm the original founder of Raim Alri"

(alri means heartache from liking someone to much, first used for loving celebrities)

Ok Taecyeon, member of 2PM, said that even before he had debuted, he had been 'gazing at' (barabogo*) Ha Ji Won already, adding to the media buzz after Go Soo earlier said that Ha Ji Won is his ideal type.

(*barabogo = another version of barabonda, which also happens to be Oska's song too. ^^ yeap an SG fan here *stiff wave* )

During last year's Blue Dragon Film Festival Award Ceremony on Dec 2, Boyband 2PM's Taecyeon said Ha Ji Won was his ideal type and as an invited singer to the event, he tore his clothes in a performance and dedicated it to Ha Ji Won.

Earlier on Nov 22, after meeting Jang Dong Gon while participating in the VIP preview of movie 'Warrior's Way', Taecyeon tweeted "Someone said Ha Ji Won nuna was at the preview too!! I should have gone to greet her"

Taecyeon's "Jiwon Love" is already well-known among his fans. A netizen of 2PM fanblog STLL ***** posted, "Ha Ji Won... Do you like Taecyeon?" Another netizen Roongie **** asked on the post "From when did Ha Ji Won start becoming the ideal type of Taecyeon? It's okay, I'm a sensible fan." which sounded like there's a little jealousy by the fan.

In last year's MBC's "Section TV Entertainment Report", Go Soo was asked, "Among Kim Ha Neul, Kim Hee Sun, Kim Hyun Joo, Son Ye Jin, Han Ye Seul, who is your ideal type?" He replied, "None of them are. My ideal type is Ha Ji Won."

LOL. the article is hilarious.... LOVE IT!

thank you for translating...

Taecyeon is such a fanboy.. I watched a clip a while ago where his bandmates gave him an iPad with HJW wallpaper for his birthday present.... Kim JuWon is not amused.....

some more stills from Sector7

18012011cineha17.jpg

nmx3x3.jpg

Here it is:

I am sorry if this offend any other people out there, but I just had to push this out.

And certainly I am not amused, same as KJW. Seems to me Taec will brag about his love for Ji Won whenever possible.

To Taec: Let me tell you this homeboy, you can shut your yap now cuz I'm the NEW FOUNDER of 라임앓이 !! :ph34r: Ji Won is MY ideal type, not yours! Ya wanna go at it? Face me pinkberry! :w00t:

That is all.

Guest sitaslide

Hi all... i think SG lovers have started to go to this thread to see HJW's projects...

same with you guys, i really love her in SG and her acting was just wonderful... i become a huge fan of her now, while actually i might have been her fan since Love So Divine.. i didn't realize that i have had a few of her movies in my drawer (such as Haeundae, My Crazy Love)... i've picked the movies because of her... but SG has made me realize how HJW has been a fantastic professional actress and i am her fan since before this and getting even more loving her because of it...

@starcandii: u sure an amazing stalker having those BTS pics and others that just make my days waiting for SG eps with smile each week.. many thanks..

@sintame: hahaha...totally agree... u do that and make sure u'll share it here with us... have the same thought too...

i've download closer to heaven, currently download hwang jin yi... but i'm very curious of her Damo.. does anyone has it? would you kindly share?

just like all of you..can't wait her next project in Sector 7... however looking those pics of sector 7, when did she take it? has this movie been made? i heard after this she will work for "Korea" about table tennis player.. what a workaholic girl HJW is... u go girl!

^_^

Guest sintame

I'm not sure if this was already posted

OLAY Event Ha Ji Won

video credit by mayervna, thank you mayervna :)

all I understand is Secret Garden, Hyun Bin-shi, ....sarang... lol

shyangz - thank you for the translation. I read somewhere Go Soo & Ha Ji Won is working on a video.

i know sitaslide.. wish me luck :lol:

Guest faith65

hi guys, first time poster here...i'm glad that HJW is garnering so much fans after SG. i'm a big fan of hers for 5 years now. at first ,she was the main reason why i watched SG and as the drama progressed, i ended up a huge fan of HYB as well...their chemistry is undeniably strong to the point that i'm shipping their tandem, BIG TIME!!!:)

@starcandii, of course we know you!... you're one of the reasons why SG thread is on fire :)...thank you so much for all your goodies there and here too...looking forward to your future BTS pics and other stuffs concerning HJW...

Guest purpleZ

Thanks for the translation, shyangz. Taecyon is so crazy about HJW. He expresses his love to her whenever possible, huh? A battle between Go Soo and Taecyon has begun?? ;)

An article on Daum on her latest movie Sector 7.

길라임, 영화 '7광구'로 영화배우 데뷔?

Movie "Sector 7", Gil Ra Im's debut as a movie star?

2011.01.19, 12:03:13

10546_9620_5016.jpg

'7광구'의 제작사 JK필름 측은 18일 하지원 등 출연진의 모습이 담긴 '7광구'의 미공개 스틸컷을 공개했다.

'7광구'는 바다 한가운데 떠 있는 석유 시추선 이클립스호에서 벌어지는 심해 괴생명체와 인간의 사투를 그리는 영화이다. 3D로 제작 예정인 이번 영화는 하지원을 비롯해 안성기, 오지호, 박철민 등 출연진들의 실감나는 연기에 큰 기대를 모으고 있다.

최근 종영한 SBS 드라마 '시크릿가든' 마지막회에서 스턴트우먼 길라임 역으로 등장한 하지원이 다음 작품이라며 '7광구' 대본을 건네받는 장면이 나와 '길라임 7광구'라는 검색어로 화제가 되기도 했다.

공개된 스틸컷에서 하지원은 드라마 속 길라임이 실제 액션 블록버스터 영화에 출연한 듯한 분위기를 풍겨 더욱 눈길을 사로잡았다. 짧은 헤어스타일이나 중성적인 옷차림, 무기를 들고 강한 카리스마를 풍기고 있는 모습 등이 '시크릿가든'의 흡사 드라마 '시크릿가든'의 촬영 장면인 듯 보인다. 이 사진을 본 네티즌들은 길라임 데뷔 했다며 큰 웃음을 주고있다.

Source: http://www.kookhaknews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=10546

=====================================================================

I think if this movie is out, people will start talking about Gil Ra Im again. This is her first leading lady role representing the Action School ;)

Anyone care to translate this?

Guest miguel09

Gilraim, film '7 Blocks' debut as a movie star? 

Movie "Sector 7", Gil Ra Im's debut as a movie star? 

01/19/2011, 12:03:13 

10546_9620_5016.jpg

7 Blocks 'party on the 18th of the Publisher Ha JK and cast film containing the image blocks '7' was released on VHS videos are ineligible undisclosed. 7 Blocks' in the midst of the sea floating oil platform Eclipse going on in Korea goesaengmyeongchewa deep is the human struggle to draw the film. Expected to be produced in 3D, as well as the movie Ha Ahn Sung-ki, Oh Ji Ho, bakcheolmin and realistic acting of the cast has attracted a great expectation. Last aired SBS drama 'Secret Garden' finale stunt woman in the station appeared gilraim Ha said the following works '7 Blocks' is passed to the script shows a scene from 'gilraim seven blocks' has been the topic as the search term. Ha Ji-won released in VHS videos are ineligible gilraimyi the real action drama starring in blockbuster movies like atmosphere wafted captured more attention. Short hair or neutral attire, carrying weapons, the spitting image of a strong charisma and 'Secret Garden' a similar drama 'Secret Garden' shooting jangmyeonin seems. Netizens gilraim debut at this picture for claiming to have a big smile. 

Source: http://www.kookhakne...tml?idxno=10546

original post by purpleZ and translated by: miguel09 

Guest purpleZ

Thanks for the translation, miguel09 :)

Anyways, another one on HJW being the object of interests by many male celebrities. The title itself is already funny! All those male stars are fighting to be the Jiwon alri, expressing their love to their ideal woman HJW. Sooo cute!

남자 스타들, 하지원 5각 사랑…너도나도 ‘지원앓이’

Male stars, Ha Ji Won's (if 3 is triangle, how do you call 5?)5 love triangle... You and I are 'Jiwon alri'

image_readtop_2011_40358_1295419482367967.jpg

`길라임` 하지원 열풍이 식을 줄 모른다. 최근 배우 고수가 이상형으로 하지원을 꼽은 사실이 뒤늦게 화제가 됐다.

하지원은 1997년 데뷔 후 지금까지 뛰어난 연기력, 아름다운 미모, 겸손한 태도로 많은 남성팬을 보유하고 있다. 특히 연기, 미모, 성격 모든 걸 다 갖춰 남자 스타들의 마음까지 사로잡았다. 그동안 하지원을 향해 애정을 과시한 스타들은 누가 있을까?

○ 고수 "김하늘, 김희선, 손예진 보다 하지원"

Go Soo "Ha Ji Won, compared to Kim Ha Neul, Kim Hee Seon, Son Ye Jin"

원조 `라임앓이`의 주인공은 현빈이 아니라 고수였다. 고수는 작년 MBC `섹션TV연예통신`에 출연해 "이상형은 하지원"이라고 답했다. 리포터가 보기로 제시한 김하늘, 손예진, 김희선, 한예슬을 두고 하지원을 뽑아 이슈가 됐다. 이 후 하지원도 고수에게 "무척 기분이 좋다. 감사하다"고 화답, 훈훈한 풍경을 자아냈다. 고수와 하지원은 1978년생 동갑내기로 2001년 가수 루이(Luey)의 1집 수록곡 `루(淚)` 뮤직비디오에 함께한 인연이 있다.

○ 장근석 "하지원 실제로 사랑한 적 있다"

Jang Geun Seok: "I have really loved Ha Ji Won" (?)

배우 장근석도 하지원의 매력에 푹 빠졌다. 장근석과 하지원은 2006년 KBS 2TV `황진이`에서 호흡을 맞췄다. 당시 장근석은 기녀 황진이(하지원 분)를 사랑하는 양반가 도령 김은호 역을 맡았다. 그는 2년 전 KBS 2TV `이상형 월드컵`에서 "`황진이` 촬영 도중 극중 감정에 몰입하다보니 실제로 사랑을 했었다"고 밝혔다. 또 "하지원은 아름답고 착해서 어느 누구나 사랑에 빠질 수 있는 여자"라며 하지원의 매력을 만천하에 알렸다.

○ 택연 "이상형은 일편단심 하지원"

Taecyeon "Ha Ji Won is my only ideal woman" (?)

하지원은 `짐승돌`의 마음도 훔쳤다. 2PM 택연의 `하지원 사랑`은 이미 많은 팬들에게 알려졌다. 택연은 지난해 SBS `고구마`에서 이상형을 묻는 질문에 "변함없이 하지원이다" 고 당당히 고백해 관심을 모았다. 앞서 다른 예능 프로그램에 출연했을 때도 이상형을 하지원이라고 밝힌 바 있다. 택연의 일편단심 하지원 사랑은 이미 2009년 제 30회 청룡영화제서 예고됐다. 축하무대 후반부 하지원을 향해 상의를 탈의, 매끈한 복근을 자랑하는 퍼포먼스를 선보여 이목을 집중시켰다.

○ 주상욱 "하지원 정말 매력적이야"

Joo Sang Wook "Ha Ji Won is very attractive"

배우 주상욱마저 하지원에게 마음을 뺏겼다. 주상욱은 지난 달 방송된 tvN `현장 토크쇼 택시`에서 "외모는 좀 본다. 여성스러운 분들보다는 보이쉬한 여성을 좋아한다"고 고백했다. 알고 보니 `시크릿가든`에서 길라임 역으로 중성미를 발산한 하지원을 두고 한 말이었다. 구체적인 이상형을 묻자 "요즘 하지원 씨 너무 매력적이다"며 호감을 표시한 것. 카리스마의 대명사 주상욱도 예쁘고 털털한 길라임에게 빠져나올 수 없었다.

○ 이성재 "하지원씨 꼭 한번 연기 같이 해요"

Lee Seong Jae "I want to act together with Ha Ji Won"

연기파 배우 이성재도 `지원앓이` 중이다. 이성재는 지난 10월 영화 `나탈리` 홍보 인터뷰서 하지원과 연기 호흡을 맞추고 싶다는 마음을 드러냈다. 그는 "예전에 기자들이 같이 연기하고 싶은 여배우를 물으면 딱히 떠오르는 사람이 없었는데, 생각났다"며 묻지도 않았는데 먼저 말문을 열었다. 이어 "하지원씨가 너무 괜찮더라. 주고받는 에너지가 잘 맞을 것 같은 느낌이 든다"고 솔직한 마음을 전했다. 그의 발언으로 하지원이 다양한 연령층에게 사랑 받는 스타임이 증명됐다. 향후 이성재와 하지원이 어떤 작품에서 만나 열연을 펼칠지 기대를 모은다.

[매일경제 스타투데이 김현정 인턴기자]

Source: http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=40358&year=2011

Guest laplaya204

Hi, everyone here.

I knew HJW long long time ago, but I never thought I would be a real fan of her coz there are many other Korean actresses I like such as Son Ye Jin, Han Ji Hye, Song Hye Kyo, Han Ye Seul, etc. I have watched some of her dramas (Hwang Ji Ni, Damo, etc), and the film (100 days with Mr.Arrogant), and all of them are very interesting. I like her long hair very much. She is very beautiful in long hair. I also know that she is very famous in film and drama as well. However, after SG, HJW came to the top of my favorite actresses. Her acting is so excellent. The chemistry between HJW & HB is so great that I always wish they really liked each other in reality. How can he not be attracted by her beauty and her personality.

wow...many actors is after Ha Ji Won... no wonder she's one of koreas best actress...

I have a marathon viewing of her movies yesterday......I really like her....closer to heaven is a beautiful film.....waiting for her next film sector 7...

and just finished secret garden episode 20 again...for the nth time... :D