I was going through some pics on my computer

AznTigerx78

Oh the memories....thought I'd share
I was just going through the photo albums on my computer, so I just thought I'd share...like the title says.

The car I started with when I got my license. Spent a good 2 years taking care of it and learning about cars with it.

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

Sold the accord and picked this up.

side.jpg

With months of hard work and A LOT of trial and error....

painted.jpg

I turned it into this.

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

I spent one year cleaning and fixing that up, and then this is how a bad driver on the road breaks your heart.

owned.jpg

Here I am today, and this is what I'm working with now.

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

So far, the MR2 has it's strong points, but man, I miss my 240 real bad. It feels nice to be cruising in the MR2, and so far I've gotten more compliments about it than the my 240, but after all the blood, sweat and tears I poured into it, it was just a real heartbreaker to lose.

It says south bay area, which means pretty much the same area I live in. It doesn't rain that much. It is probably just a coincidence. Cars look nicer when it is wet sometimes. ;)

The MR2 is sweet. I like the kit on it.

Guest FusionGT2

Ya it always sucks to lose something u work so hard for. The feeling can really eat at ur heart, but in the end, u just move on. And I see that's what you've done. Nice MR2!

Guest Bambee08

my friend has a black 240....i love those cars. my bf used to own a turquoise pearl 93' MKII turbo but sold that one to get an STi. i looooooved the mr2.

Archived