Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

KANNO MIHO,OKADA YOSHINORI,ENOMOTO KANOKO,SATO HITOMI
Title: Iguana No Musume イグアナの娘

Iguana's daughter

Telecast: 1996-04-15 to 1996-06-24

TV Station: TV Asahi

Duration: 10 Episodes

iguananomusume.jpg

This is a drama based on the manga strip. Rika (Kanno) is a high school senior with no self esteem. She thinks she is an iguana. Why? Her mother (Kawashima) claims that whenever she sees Rika she sees an iguana instead of a real human. Because of this, Rika has never received or was shown any love by her mother. Rika' younger sister Mami (Enomoto) has been getting all of the love and attention by the mother. Rika likes Noboru (Okada) a lot but can't tell him her feelings. Mikami (Komine) is jealous of Rika and refuses to let Noboru go out with her. Kaori (Sato) plays Rika's friend and is always encouraging her. Will Rika end up with Noboru? Will he turn her away if he finds out she is an iguana?

Soundtrack and Theme Songs (1)

1. Your Song [Elton John]

Actor/Actress Cast (8)

Kanno Miho

菅野美穂

Okada Yoshinori

岡田義徳

Kawashima Naomi

川島なお美

Kusakari Masao

草刈正雄

Komine Rena

小嶺麗奈

Sato Hitomi

佐藤仁美

Enomoto Kanako

榎本加奈子

Aoshima Mami

青島 まみ

Komatsu Miyuki

小松みゆき

iguananomusumekmoy.jpg

SOURCE : イグアナの娘

イグアナの娘

イグアナの娘

Guest Aoijen

Yatta ne... i like this drama is my favorite drama when I get school I lub this drama so much!! anybody can vote this drama? :lol::lol:

Archived