Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Found this clip... credit to the uploader

Photoshoot from Midnight FM movie... Queen of Tears...

I remember as well on this movie she needs to run wearing shoes with high heels that must hurt a lot or she is used to it 

** I also want to know how much she usually earned a year.. hope someone will be able to answer us. 

Guest BrisaBreeze

JWS and Su Ae used to be my top OTP during Athena days. It's been almost 5 years already. :blink: Time really flies. 

I think JJH said at the press conference that he believed in Su Ae. It's one of the reasons why he accepted the offer. I guess her acting skills are well recognized. That's why they want to work with her. 

Unfortunately, Su Ae doesn't have any social media accounts. We have to wait until she has a new project in order to see her. lol.

Anyway, someone has compared Su Ae and Anne Hathaway in the clip below. Enjoy.

Source: ARIRANG K-POP

JWS and Su Ae used to be my top OTP during Athena days. It's been almost 5 years already. :blink: Time really flies. 

I think JJH said at the press conference that he believed in Su Ae. It's one of the reasons why he accepted the offer. I guess her acting skills are well recognized. That's why they want to work with her. 

Unfortunately, Su Ae doesn't have any social media accounts. We have to wait until she has a new project in order to see her. lol.

Anyway, someone has compared Su Ae and Anne Hathaway in the clip below. Enjoy.

Source: ARIRANG K-POP

Same with me... I heart JungWooSung and SuAe... I loved their chemistry... During that time me an my friend would like them be real life couple...hehehhehheh

And me too, I ship them badly, but it broke my heart not long after Athena ends, he dated the second female lead. I felt so hurt. Since then, no more shipping for SooAe, what will come it will come. All I want to see is her getting more popular and recognitions  from her peers. I'm satisfied.

Guest user4321

i also want to see her on running man :(

how old is she btw? Why is it some site are quoting her as 1979 and others 1980?

Guest BrisaBreeze

I still remember when the news of JWS dating broke out. It was too much to handle. lol. Same as TRAN, I already quit hoping for any relationship outside the dramaland.

I wanted to see her on Running Man too. Since she used to be an athlete in junior high school. I bet she runs quite fast. Hehe. Anyway, I don't have high hope, cos this is her 4th drama with SBS and she's never once on it. 

About her age, she said in Knee Drop Guru that she was born in 1979, so she's turning 36 this coming Saturday. Still, she looks so young in Mask. :wub:

Our lady treated the Mask staff to a buffet meal yesterday (July 21, 2015). She said that she's been so happy for the past 4 months. Aww, how nice of her. Can't believe that Mask is coming to an end. All the best to the Mask cast and crew! :D

30000489102_700_zpsunxnz68m.jpg

Source: SBS funE via Naver

Guest BrisaBreeze

Img0404_20150722111550_5_zpsbjftw5dz.jpg

Img0404_20150722111550_2_zps8k3qlklj.jpg

Img0404_20150722111550_3_zps3if4ufc6.jpg

Img0404_20150722111550_4_zpsxa9ruo0n.jpg

Img0404_20150722111550_1_zpsbixuef2v.jpg

Source: SBS

Oh, please, show. Do not fool us with these stills in this episode. While I do not 100% trust in previews (lessons learned from the past 16 episodes), I truly hope the writer won't let us down and give us lovey dovey Ji Sook and Min Woo. No dramas allowed until the end. :lol:

Guest BrisaBreeze

46689306_99_20150720172307_zpstass3ahy.j

48432219_99_20150720172307_zpsslmn2b4a.j

Source: enews 24 via Naver

enews 24 has ranked the actors whose dramas have the highest ratings from 2010-2015. Su Ae comes in the 6th place with the average of 14.55%. During 2010-2015, she has 4 projects: Athena: Goddess of War (2010), Thousand Day Promise (2011), Yawang (2013) and Mask (2015). She's the first actress in the ranking. So proud of her! :)

Guest BrisaBreeze

Img0404_20150714143756_1_zpspeakbels.jpg

Img0404_20150718005004_7_zpsdwyrmuks.jpg

Img0404_20150718005019_2_zps9mq4bubt.jpg

Source: SBS

Su Ae's smiles can really help healing my heart and brain after watching Mask's latest episode. :crazy: 

Guest BrisaBreeze

b85a946b-7a4b-4370-89a9-4d3f27d16344_zps

8ca45bda-f020-41eb-9073-4bc547e4e07b_zps

Since it's already past midnight in South Korea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, our birthday girl! Wishing you all the best. For us, you're always the best. Have a blast, Park Su Ae ssi!

I haven't logged in Soompi for such a long time ~~ But for a special day like this, I want to say something sensational =))
Happy birthday my dear sister. I love the way you made me cry so hard when I watched A Thousand Days's Promise for the first time.
May all the best things given to you.
Hope to see you onscreen more often, my love <3
P/S: Your smile lights up my days. Hope you always smile like this. You smile because you are happpy yoursefl, right? :)

mask2_zpsha790rq1.gif

By me

• Like 1

So today is her Birhday. May she have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Lately we've seen she all smiling and all. She's been happy on set. So this year Birthday will be a special one to her ☺️

So she get to be carried by Yeon Jung Hoon this week. Even though there's nothing between the characters they play, but I like it ☺️. I thought when she plays two characters, I get to see romance from both male leads, but she didn't have many romance scenes with JungHoon.

Mask will end next week, I was hoping for an extension one more week, but SooAe's dramas don't have extension.

I wonder who will be her next leading man?

Guest BrisaBreeze

INFINITE’s Hoya Expresses His Affection for “Mask” Co-Star Soo Ae

INFINITE‘s Hoya revealed his affection for his “Mask” co-star Soo Ae.

On the July 25 broadcast of KBS2‘s “Entertainment Relay,” INFINITE, who recently made a comeback, gave an interview.

Hoya is recently playing Soo Ae’s little brother on SBS‘s Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Mask.” When asked about Soo Ae, Hoya says, “She’s like an angel. She feels like a real older sister. I wish I had an older sister like her.”

Afterwards, he is asked about the time when he said that he wanted to film a melodrama with veteran actress Yoon Yeo Jung. He explains, “I said that on radio because Yoon Yeo Jung told me that she thought I was good at acting.”

When asked to choose between Soo Ae and Yoon Yeo Jung, Hoya chooses Soo Ae with no hesitation whatsoever, inciting laughter.

Source: Soompi

Source: 플로라 and HelloFlora

(Hoya mentioned Su Ae around 01:15 mark.)

As expected from Ji Hyuk, he would definitely choose his big sister. :lol: Thank you for your compliment to Su Ae. He's such a cutie. hehe.