Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Thank you BrisaBrreeze for your comments about MinWoo makes his wife the ambassador of his company. It makes me laugh, so depression coming back from DramaBeans with all the negative comments about SooAe's acting. I thought with this drama she would gain more fans, but doesn't look like, they all raves about others but not her. Sad. 

Guest BrisaBreeze

Oh, don't be stressed over the comments, TRAN. Some are good, and some are bad. It's all about preference after all. I believe, for us, her acting is always great. :)

Olivia Lauren: Summer 2015

OL_2015_12_L.1_zpsdmosc9rh.jpg

OL_2015_15_L_zpsfx3n3ltz.jpg

OL_2015_13_L_zps2k98xqlg.jpg

OL_2015_16_L_zpsljpnmmcl.jpg

OL_2015_14_L_zpsasbyhdjs.jpg

OL_2015_17_L.1_zpsc2fk0eab.jpg

OL_2015_13_L.1_zpslgvk31h1.jpg

Source: Olivia Lauren

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest BrisaBreeze

Soo Ae Has Started Smiling!

[by Yanchingsally Chu] The transition of Soo Ae undergone in SBS ‘Mask’ brought a different atmosphere to the filming spot.

Soo Ae plays the role of Byun Ji Sook in the drama. Byun Ji Sook used the identity of Seo Eun Ha. She pretended to be Seo Eun Ha and got married with Min Woo (Joo Ji Hoon). She felt reluctant and a sense of insecurity at first, however, she started to enjoy living as another person.

On the previous episode, she opened the door of the room that the board meeting related to the dismissal of Min Woo took place. She then boldly said, “I am Choi Min Woo’s wife, Seo Eun Ha”, showing her acceptance of Seo Eun Ha’s identity.

Different from the insecure feelings Byun Ji Sook had previously, she now feels more comfortable with the identity. Due to the change, Soo Ae showed a more natural side of herself during filming, creating a diverse atmosphere on the spot.

Meanwhile, the upcoming episode of ‘Mask’ will air on July 1 at 10pm KST. (photo by Golden Thumb Pictures)

Source: BNTNews

Soo Ae Is Changing In ‘Mask’!

[by Yanchingsally Chu] Soo Ae has started to change.

Soo Ae plays the role of Byun Ji Sook in SBS ‘Mask’. Her gradual change in the drama captured the attention of the audience.

Byun Ji Sook pretended to be Seo Eun Ha, who had a similar face with her. Using the identity of Seo Eun Ha to live her life, she felt lonely and reluctant at the beginning. However, she started to feel familiar with the identity and live with enthusiasm as Seo Eun Ha.

The producing team revealed, “Starting from the middle of the drama, the structure of the relationship of the characters and the incidents will be changed. The characteristics of all the roles will be shown in an obvious way and the tensions will be escalated.”

Meanwhile, the upcoming episode of ‘Mask’ will air on June 24 at 10pm KST. (photo by Golden Thumb Pictures)

Source: BNTNews

Guest user4321

First time seeing her was in Queen of ambition, back then felt her acting was kinda of average. However this time after seeing her acting in mask, kind of attracted to her and went back to watch "Sunny" and "A thousand days of promise". Hope to see more of her.

I still feel that her acting in ATDP is the best performance to date!

I would be grateful if someone had a higher resolution of her 2012 olivia lauren photoshoot.  At the same time, i hope someone could share with me her photo shoot for magazine like high cut, elle,vogue and marie claire. This are the 3 image im looking for. I hope to get the highest resolution as possible. 

d99b718da9773912f17026c4f8198618377ae25d

dc46b68f8c5494eeec9172a72df5e0fe98257e70

595ea5efce1b9d16eb74e7dff3deb48f8d546470

Actually i have made a wall paper too :) (The resolution is 1366 by 768)

Untitled-1_zpshnkwpz0d.png

Edited by user4321

Guest BrisaBreeze

user4321welcome to Su Ae thread! :) About the OL pics, I have the ones you wanted, but I'm afraid that they are exactly same size as yours. 

How about Marie Claire Dec 2014 issue? I think she looks so stunning there. 

f3a9af45638c222d76629de84defbb82_4n64CXC

f3a9af45638c222d76629de84defbb82_Zf26CIC

f3a9af45638c222d76629de84defbb82_vs2tHzW

f3a9af45638c222d76629de84defbb82_3Ixicny

f3a9af45638c222d76629de84defbb82_QBczWZh

f3a9af45638c222d76629de84defbb82_ljrJ7Tv

f3a9af45638c222d76629de84defbb82_zXSaDVh

Source: Marie Claire 

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest BrisaBreeze

Mask: Episode 12 Preview

Source: SBSNOW 

Ji Sook will be revealing her feelings towards Min Woo more and more tonight! :lol:

And the new OST from Byul Ha (HeartB)

Source: blueberry-K

Guest user4321

Thanks.

user4321welcome to Su Ae thread! :) About the OL pics, I have the ones you wanted, but I'm afraid that they are exactly same size as yours. 

How about Marie Claire Dec 2014 issue? I think she looks so stunning there. 

f3a9af45638c222d76629de84defbb82_4n64CXC

f3a9af45638c222d76629de84defbb82_Zf26CIC

f3a9af45638c222d76629de84defbb82_vs2tHzW

Hidden Content

Source: Marie Claire 

Thanks 

Guest BrisaBreeze

user4321I posted the spring collection on page 137, but not sure if the pics are big enough. Please check it out! :)

chibinguyenJi Sook is so gorgeous in red. Thank you!

Mask: Episode 11

by LollyPip | July 3, 2015 |
The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Seok-hoon spends this episode off-balance as he tries to re-establish the control he once had over Ji-sook, but she’s in no mood to be obedient any longer. And when Ji-sook fights back, she pulls no punches, though she needs to be careful not to push Seok-hoon too far. But she’s got an ace that gives her the upper hand, and a husband who is coming over to her side, and finally there’s hope that she can get out of this situation in one piece.
To continue reading, please go to the link below.
Source: Dramabeans

She's pretty in white too. Those stills are very pretty and she looks so cool.

Everyone is talking about her clothes and shoes, but I like her watches. Can't afford though...hehe.

Also I find she looks more pretty with her hair like that, not part in the middle.

Edited by TRAN

Anyooong SA fans...i'm back... :P

After so many years ( post Love Letter-2003 ), finally i can really enjoy and addict to her drama...its MASK... :wub:

As much as i love her acting in " Love You Thousand Years " and " Yawang " and like her partners there, be it KRW or KSW...but i can't feel the chemistry between them as a couple...

But now, i find it in Joo ji hoon...her 2nd best partner after Jo jae hyun... :wub:

Edited by badsmuler