Devil Beside You (惡魔在身邊)

Guest minbongie2004

^ You wouldn't want to watch it. Through half of the MV, I totally shut it off. It stayed in my mind for sooo long! I dont think I'm over it yet. I just can't stand it for some reasons. I mean, if there was fewer kissing scences, or limit it to none, I wouldof liked it better, becuse Mike was SOO HOT! too bad, it was a waste. *sigh*

But... just my two cent. lols.

I'll be back with the link.

-----EDIT

here is the link to the MV. Enjoy.

Landy - Happy Birthday

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LJKM8K...H406XXB0YUKTN6T

-noudles

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveprint
I just can't stand it for some reasons. I mean, if there was fewer kissing scences, or limit it to none, I wouldof liked it better, becuse Mike was SOO HOT! too bad, it was a waste. *sigh*
I agree. The hundred kissing scenes totally put me off. But yeah, Mike looked REALLY hot in the MV.

Guest goldyfish

thanks for the link! :P hope every1 will enjoy watchin DBY! just for bad boy meng and his 'dare to love' attitude as well as his tenderness towards yue.. ;):) one of my fave scene is during the christmas outing, when meng tells yue that this moment in time belongs just to the both of them! :wub::)

Guest christina

do Rainy and Mike end up together at the end or is it one of those open endings? Im trying to decide if i should watch it but i dont wanna watch it if they dont end up together or if its those endings where its up to the viewers to decide...hate those endings... so can someone please tell me??

Guest azn_aggie

well they did end up together but he had to go away to spend some times with his mom and school but he came back to visit her on christmas. the ending was okay but it was still good. anyone know if i can get direct d/l for Devil Beside You including subtitles? i want to watch it with sub but I couldnt find it anywhere. Thank you

Guest summers83

well they did end up together but he had to go away to spend some times with his mom and school but he came back to visit her on christmas. the ending was okay but it was still good. anyone know if i can get direct d/l for Devil Beside You including subtitles? i want to watch it with sub but I couldnt find it anywhere. Thank you

U can go to http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca to download English subs. It doesn't have all the subs up for the rest of the episodes yet though. But very good quality...

Guest DrunkenMonkey

I like Rainie's song Ai Mei (spelling?) Does anyone have it TT-TT I tried googling it, didn't help much haha xP Devil Beside You was my FIRST taiwanese drama too >_< Mike He is such a good kisser =X

gosh i missed this series.when it air i used to dl it on the weekend to watch,i might have to save money to buy the dvd with english sub.but im currently broke from the holiday shopping.but they're so cute in here,i hoped the series express boy raine was in it instead of wei lun.hope mike and rainie would make more drama together

Archived