Devil Beside You (惡魔在身邊)

Guest minbongie2004

Guest sayuri43

hello everyone! I'm a new fan of this series and was wondering if anyone could reupload the fast song that they play at hte beginning of each episode?! it's just so catchy :D thank you!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest camgackt

hello everyone! I'm a new fan of this series and was wondering if anyone could reupload the fast song that they play at hte beginning of each episode?! it's just so catchy :D thank you!

It's Chou Nan Ren by Huang Yida. I have it... Pm you

^ hahaha yeah I didn't even notice the guy's voice until the last episode x_O I doubt it's his real voice.

I don't think its his real voice too 'cause the camera is never on him when he say's something?

Guest sayuri43

It's Chou Nan Ren by Huang Yida. I have it... Pm you

I don't think its his real voice too 'cause the camera is never on him when he say's something?

Thanks so much!!! I just checked right now :lol: you have no idea how grateful I am! *puts song on repeat*

Guest someday4_2

wow it's yida singing it?? Didn't sound like him lol...

Does anyone have the eng lyrics of the song... some reason it sounds funny to me. All I can understand was "Zhou nan ren" which means smelly men.. what girls usually call guys when they're angry at them lol

Guest .jyjpj.

Can someone PM me the link for that too? I only have the two songs by Rainie. Hhaha I really did like this drama. The ending wasn't all that satisfactory though...

Guest cyallen26

yupe... agree with .jyjpj. i dont like the ending as well... just the ending that i don't like... but the rest of the series... i like it :D

mostly the song that they played were sung by Huang Yi Da... if you guys wants HYD song... here i give u the link... it's from d-addicts... 3 of his song were in DBY... the first song and the song that they played when mike felt sad (i dunno the title... oh i got it...A moment of consolation) and the song when mike was dreaming... set me free (i think this is the title)

here's the link... enjoy guys...

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.p...er=asc&start=15

Guest mr&mrssmith32

yupe... agree with .jyjpj. i dont like the ending as well... just the ending that i don't like... but the rest of the series... i like it :D

mostly the song that they played were sung by Huang Yi Da... if you guys wants HYD song... here i give u the link... it's from d-addicts... 3 of his song were in DBY... the first song and the song that they played when mike felt sad (i dunno the title... oh i got it...A moment of consolation) and the song when mike was dreaming... set me free (i think this is the title)

i hope there will be dby part 2 i really love them both mike he and rainie yang :lol:

i was just wondering... wat's so bad about the ending?? wasn't it a happy ending afterall????

i was just wondering... wat's so bad about the ending?? wasn't it a happy ending afterall????

it was a happy ending but i guess everyona had a high expectation especially if u read the manga..i mean u want the "whole happy ending"..i mean i guess it's the type of ending that left the audience keep wanting more..

but it was indeed a happy ending..

wow! a lot still are comin here eh?! cool!

i think it has the perfect ending considering mike & rainie's age in the live action if compared to the manga ryt??

i have a friend who's obsessed ;with DBY opening theme too!

she's literally goin gaga abt it ^__^

Guest camgackt

i dled the last episode and it turned that it was only 34 minutes long. is it right? and the subs dont match at all

The copy of Episode 14 which I downloaded has like about half of it overlapping with episode 13, although its full length. So I was rather confused. Maybe the subs will match with the full length one?

[edit]

I love DBY

^ im still confused. T_T thanks though, at least i can understand some mandrin..lolx

---edit---

the subs for episode 4 arent working as well, its all too fast, and i even tried all three. i got the 329MB one..and its .rm format. though the other subs for episode 1 and 3 worked well, any help? thanks a million

Guest Sarang^DBSG

i cant dl the Devil Beside You!! *wails* i cant get work at silvergal's and creidesca's clubbox. cant anyone tell me where else can i get it work???

Archived