Devil Beside You (惡魔在身邊)

Guest minbongie2004

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnangel559

thanks so much for the songs.....MaiMunky......cause i've been looking for them heheh i love rainie's voice..........hehehe that gurl can sing

Guest MaiMunky

thanks so much for the songs.....MaiMunky......cause i've been looking for them heheh i love rainie's voice..........hehehe that gurl can sing

No problem. I'm trying to get all the songs of my favorite dramas up. Been busy with school though. -_-' New semester, same ole psycho teachers who can't teach, midterms, finals.. blah. Lol. I'm going to try and get the other songs that aren't in the Ai Mei album (Since it wasn't meant for DBY in the first place)

Ah... wth creidesca's clubbox isn't working for me. -_- Again! ... *Frustration*

OMGGGG I LOVE THIS SHOWW MIKE HE IS THE SEXIEST GUY EVERRRR heheh he's a bad boy with a sensitive side and the romance part is reall cute :) you'll love the show you should watch it!

Guest lefeudissey_;

MIKE HE IS THE HOTTEST PIECE OF richard simmons IN MY WORLD <333333

I absolutely adore this drama. Rainie is soooo ke ai <333

Guest tinacma

I liked everything about this drama except the ending. the last few episodes really pissed me off!! the whole thing about his mom just made me so angry!! it sucked that he and QY had just managed to get their relationship started and then the whole thing happened with his mom, and he ended up choosing his mom over her!! i didn't really see the reason for it and it was like everything he'd previously promised to her was just a whim/lie.

Ultimately it felt like she always did everything for him and he always got what he wanted. And then the ending.... SPOILER

for him to just come back at christmas?? it was such a let down ending!! it was all anti-climatic. except for that one kiss there was nothing else and it didn't feel all tied together. like waht happened with their parents and the new kid? and how was yuan yi and qing zi doing? and yan ping and everybody else!!

argh.... but the rest of the drama was great and cute. and they def kissed a lot and were very cuddly.

Guest azngirl1114

How long is the last episode of the one that is 14 episodes long only, not the dvd ripped.

i think it was 24 minutes. somewhere around 30 minutes,can't remember exactly.

i hated the ending. i couldn't believe they ended like that.they should've showed what happened after they met again. like if he was gonna stay or not..

Guest lilxtwinkies

i agree with the people who found the ending pretty disappointing... except for the kiss scene :) because i mean...it's totally out of ah meng's character to suddenly juss leave for italy for his mom and leave qi yue all alone and to come back after a year after everything they went through...i would've been more excited if right before he left he realized he couldn't leave her and go back..but nooo...he had to go to italy and qi yue juss forgave him for dumping her like that and leaving to be with his mom...and yeah they don't even talk about how he liked it with his mom or about qi yue's mom and ah meng's dad and the new baby...the ending seemed all rushed and stuff...the end kiss scene was nice...but it would've been better with a good ending but overall...i loved the rest of this drama...mike he is soo freaking hot...ahhh i'd kill to meet him AND go out with him...lol next time i visit taiwan i wanna find him...lol the romantic/cute scenes between them are soo cute too...

pretty bad ending T_T expected more.. but whole drama was good the cute scenes especially and mike he.. *drools*... enuff said about him LOL

Guest changminlove

I just finished the first ten chapters and I wanted to ask if anyone have some good pictures of yuanyi (Wang Chuan Yi) ?? I think he's hot ^^ and that this boy I've seen looks like him so I want to see some pictures to make sure...

THANKS ALOT!!

Archived