Devil Beside You (惡魔在身邊)

Guest minbongie2004

Guest hotgal_kt27

Thank you for the reply. I do know about the two different versions. But I think it was episodes 3 and 5 that did not work. I tried both subtitles just to make sure. Did you download from her when you saw this show?

wat do u mean by it din work...do u mean the subtitles din work wif the episodes or??? coz i watched it without subtitles...so i'm not 2 sure bout it...

and to MaiMunky: did u try deleting the whole file and try re-downloading it again??? coz usually that works....or try it the next day...usually those 2 methods work....or best way is dun look at it and try leaving it dl for the night with a few files on queue....

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MaiMunky

Lol. I've done all that you've just listed. I left it over night while I was attendng school as well. I tried again today, didn't work. I've been trying since Sunday.

Guest monmonmango

I just finish this drama and I love it~~

anyone know is there an OST for this drama?? I love the songs on this drama, but I don't know where I can find them~~

thanks~~ ^^

Guest simoneliu18

Can someone please kindly upload episode 3 on YSI or megaupload! I can't seem to be able to play the file!

Thanx in advance!

Guest summers83

anyone know is there an OST for this drama?? I love the songs on this drama, but I don't know where I can find them~~

thanks~~ ^^

Sorry to say but there's no OSt for this drama. U can request for the songs. Mainly it's Rainie Yang's Ai Mei, Li Xiang Qing Ren, Huang Yi Da's Chou Nan Ren

Guest MaiMunky

thanks~~ ^^

Not sure about if there is an ost or anything. I've searched for it, and I've searched for information on it... haven't seen anything about it. But most of the songs are on Rainie Yang's CD Ai Mei... You can download from me. Just let me set it for everyone first.

http://maimunky.multiply.com/music

Guest tnangel559

does ani body noe where i can dl this series...........besides clubbox cause i can't dl from clubbox..............i'm really really want this series......i have up to eps 4 so far and i'm loving it

Guest MaiMunky

^ start watching it on youtube.com until you can learn how to dl it from clubbox...? i don't really think its available to download anywhere else unless people have it for direct download from like megaupload, yousendit or sendspace

Guest Surreal

I finally finished the series..ugh..it's quite boring (esp the last few episodes...DRAGGGY) and I think Rainie over-acted in many parts..ISWAK triumps over this one. Even though they are buddies, I have to say that Ariel Lin's acting is way better than Rainie (and she doesn't annoy me at all when she acts cute/stupid)

^ well everyone's entitled to their own opinion eh~ =)

love rainie. for some reason im not bothered by her at all

wo ai ta. she exaggerates on her acting coz DBY is supposed to be manga ripped..

so they intend it to be comical ^^

well in real life i dont think i'll meet a person as expressive as Qi Yue.

how i wish i could tho. that'll be fun

btw, i dont like ariel ^_^ she's the one who over acts for me

quits :phew:

peace y'all!

___

btw, for those who are having trouble downloading from CB

what i can say abt that is dont try to have ur computer multi-task

especially when downloading

some peeps (like me), while dling from CB,

they/ I also dled from other sites like YSI

i think it causes CB to kinda hang and stop dling

as it fights for speed iwth other sites ^^ i think

and try not to over work ur PC when dling

like having to work a lot of progs in ur pc all at the same time

i think that'll help ^^

and if ur speed is too slow, and u really really want to dled that file

the best option is to try other CB's who has that file

or try gettin the file on the same CB at a different time ^^

jaa minna!

Guest Surreal

But you know, in both the manga for ISWAK and DBY, the girl that Ariel is playing is supposed to be way dumber and silly than the girl Rainie is playing, so you can also say that Ariel is just acting out her part as the manga person. However, I don't feel that character in the manga over-reacts so much as Rainie. Maybe you should read both to compare ~ and the thing is Rainie over-acts in so many dramas, not only in this one. (I don't hate her, I'm her fan and I even bought her album!) Just stating what I see and feel. :)

Btw, the family photo of Ah Meng, his mom, and his brother is so fake and photoshopped. It received so many screen time and I get disgusted everytime I see it. I wish the production crew paid more attention to details like this.

Guest cowtown

I've seen other rainie's series and I think her acting in Devil Beside Me was the most natural to me. Of course there is still lot's of room for improvement but she is only 21!!!

Guest MaiMunky

^ well everyone's entitled to their own opinion eh~ =)

love rainie. for some reason im not bothered by her at all

wo ai ta. she exaggerates on her acting coz DBY is supposed to be manga ripped..

so they intend it to be comical ^^

well in real life i dont think i'll meet a person as expressive as Qi Yue.

how i wish i could tho. that'll be fun

btw, i dont like ariel ^_^ she's the one who over acts for me

quits :phew:

peace y'all!

___

btw, for those who are having trouble downloading from CB

what i can say abt that is dont try to have ur computer multi-task

especially when downloading

some peeps (like me), while dling from CB,

they/ I also dled from other sites like YSI

i think it causes CB to kinda hang and stop dling

as it fights for speed iwth other sites ^^ i think

and try not to over work ur PC when dling

like having to work a lot of progs in ur pc all at the same time

i think that'll help ^^

and if ur speed is too slow, and u really really want to dled that file

the best option is to try other CB's who has that file

or try gettin the file on the same CB at a different time ^^

jaa minna!

-_-' Thanks for trying to help those who cannot download from clubbox.. but I dont overwork my computer and I have cable/dsl... I'm just frustrated at why it wont work. Its the only series I'm trying to download, and you can't multitask w/ clubbox since it dls one at a time only. x_x oiy I guess I'll just watch Meteor Garden/Rain for a while and ISWAK and then come back.

i found the music video for Li Xiang Qing Ren...and is rainie singing this??...i think she is....i dont know if this was posted but if it is...im sorry

http://youtube.com/w/Li-Xiang-Qing-Ren?v=p...%20beside%20you

EDIT: i found another cute one...for those who wanna see it...

Ai Mei

http://youtube.com/w/ai-mei?v=2hlDLP1dTDA&...%20beside%20you

Guest MaiMunky

i found the music video for Li Xiang Qing Ren...and is rainie singing this??...i think she is....i dont know if this was posted but if it is...im sorry

http://youtube.com/w/Li-Xiang-Qing-Ren?v=p...%20beside%20you

Yes it is Rainie singing feat. Mike He Jun Xiang. x_x' There's so much duplication on youtube... [meaning there is already one video of it and someone else uploads another but the same vid] Its fine if someone posted it. Its not like you can take the time to read back to the other pages to see.

wat do u mean by it din work...do u mean the subtitles din work wif the episodes or??? coz i watched it without subtitles...so i'm not 2 sure bout it...

and to MaiMunky: did u try deleting the whole file and try re-downloading it again??? coz usually that works....or try it the next day...usually those 2 methods work....or best way is dun look at it and try leaving it dl for the night with a few files on queue....

yes. the subtitles did not match the episode. however a few episodes seemed messed up in another way. i did not download them all. but i did find out what was said to be episode three was actually episode 4. i dont know if episode 3 would be episode 2 then ... its messed up

Archived