Yotsuba&!

Godotology

Guest magichouse

ive only read up to vol 8 chapter 52.

yeah i agree, Yotsuba's past isn't explained much; it would be great if there were some flash backs explaining it

Guest Miss Vivienne

I found the scanlations on the internet and read them all! I LOVE YOTSUBATO<3

I have volume 2. The humour is so nice and it's really lighthearted. XD

I WANT THIS TO BE AN ANIME. @_@

It would be a really great one.

Haha, I think Yotsuba's past is mysterious because Azuma doesn't want to bother

with it. The whole mystery adds to Yotsuba's personality.

She's so cute. It's my favorite manga ever. Sure, the art style isn't that great

(except for the background, omfg. @A@), but it really matches with the whole

scenario of Yotsuba so that's ok.

Guest magichouse

@☆ビビアン - yeah thats true, it really does make the reader wonder why her personality is the way it is lol, yeah i agree with you on the art style as well.

@cutiek028 - ahaha. yeah that was awesome. the horror house was funny, and the pound cake bit was just hilarious

@pandi.x - no problemo :), i think jumbo is awesome because he's tall lol. it's funny when fuka and her family first met him "You're Huge!"

• 2 weeks later...

@☆ビビアン - yeah thats true, it really does make the reader wonder why her personality is the way it is lol, yeah i agree with you on the art style as well.

@cutiek028 - ahaha. yeah that was awesome. the horror house was funny, and the pound cake bit was just hilarious

@pandi.x - no problemo :), i think jumbo is awesome because he's tall lol. it's funny when fuka and her family first met him "You're Huge!"

Yeah, that was funny too, but I mean when she first went there, by herself, on the bicycle! Omg!

Guest Yuenie

Yay thanks for the website. :D

I love Yotsubato because it's such a simple amusing story with childhood innocence. Plus the drawing style is adorable. ^^

Guest anna12125

I don't think i'd want to know about Yotsuba's past. I reckon it would probably destroy the mood if that makes any sense. I just enjoy reading whatever funny thing she does in each chapter. I get god laughs haha *sigh*

If i had a child, another Yotsuba would be nice XD

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest daulism

Yotsuba FTW!

i read up to Volume 8 kekeke

^o^ and i ordered a figurine from Revoltech, oh man i cant wait to get it <3

• 4 weeks later...

Archived