[drama 2006] What's Up Fox? 여우야 뭐하니

Guest xosandy

They look good together :D

Would love to catch this but maybe not when it's airing cause getting busy with school now :tears:

syahst1.jpg

ah yeah! i cant agree with you more! they sure look pretty HOT together!!HOTTA!HOTTA! i dunno if i used the correct term "HOT" but they sure look good together. just by looking at them..the chemistry is QUITE GOOD!

in_love.gif

ghjgz1.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiverbaby

yah ... they're so good together ...

Hope more chemistry when that drama is aired .

Thanks everyone loveKJH , leo62 and members had been providing pics of this drama .

Guest Happy_Day

ahaha, did you guys watch the preview?! kkk, it totally reminds me of MNKISS.. i guess it's because it's the same writer/producer. haha!

Guest yeohweping

does anyone have a summary or synopsis of what the drama is going to be about?

A third-rated reporter who dreams of making it big, gets into "trouble" with her best friend's younger brother who works as a car mechanic when both of them are drunk.

As this drama is a 100% prebroadcast shooting, there will only be 16 eps.

Recuiting notice for translators

Soompiers who are interested to help us as translators for fox( Korean to English or Chi-subs ver. to English)

Please contact mily2 or ay_link :D

Many thanks in advance for any help given.. :P

Guest BUTT3RFLii

Awww this drama look sooooooo cute just looking at the pix. I start liking CJM after watching Fashion 70s. He's such a cute, hot, and talented actor. I'm looking forward to this one. I love comedy romance.

Something new from MBC...

Wednesday & Thursday Miniseries "Foxy Lady" Casting Complete

Content Starring Ko Hyun-jung, Chun Jung-myung

"Foxy Lady" is the drama that follows "Over The Rainbow" in this broadcasting time slot. Its first episode is scheduled to air on September 20, Wednesday (Script writer: Kim Do-woo, Producer: Kwon Suk-jang). The story is about a not-so-bright older girl who dreams of a "fantasy love" and her relationship with her friend's brother who is nine years younger than her. The drama stars Ko Hyun-jung and Chun Jung-myung as the odd couple with such a huge age gap. Ko Hyun-jung stars as Ko Byung-hee, a girl with the heart of a 24-year-old who is actually 33 and working as a reporter in a third-rate magazine company. She frequently finds it hard to cope with the blandness of her life. What she dreams of is working for a company that she can be proud of and finding a man who can provide warm support when she needs it. In addition, she wants to go on a world tour in a camping car with her new love. Suddenly, she gets into an accident with her friend Seung-hye's brother, Chul-su (Seung-hye and Chul-su are played by Ahn Sun-young and Chun Jung-myung, respectively). Chun Jung-myung stars as Park Chul-su, a 24-year-old male working as a mechanic at a car repair shop. Chun makes his first appearance on an MBC drama with this show. Although Chul-su does not have much in life, he is filled with ambition and enjoys life by doing the things he loves: working as a mechanic and traveling. How many people actually find the love they dream of? Until they realize that true love is just around the corner, this couple continues to pursue this unique romantic relationship of "dating a friend's brother" and "dating my sister's friend". "Foxy Lady" is written by Kim Do-woo who also penned the wildly popular "My Lovely Sam-soon". Producer Kwon Suk-jang, who has created such fun-loving dramas for women such as "Lady Next Door" and "Marry Me" is in charge of the production.

20060907103910.149.0.jpg

naughty bin sii.~~ ..ah but why does everytime i see him ..i feel like piniching his cheek ..he toooo cutee~! he took quite a quick rest didnt he ...but great to see him in another drama again .very ..fine young actor ..

they actually look quite fun together ....had to see how this turn out in the screen

Chun makes his first appearance on an MBC drama with this show. Although Chul-su does not have much in life, he is filled with ambition and enjoys life by doing the things he loves
haha so with this drama he complete the SBS , KBS and MBC tour ..~ ........i read that there will be a press conference today i think at walker sheraton hotel .for the drama

Archived