---------------

ra123

Realistically, I think you should try and move on and stop lingering on her. I'm sorry to hear about how cruelly she broke up with you, though. She should have at least sat down with you in person to talk it out.

I know you said it seems impossible to move on, but try to not think of it that way, and try not to think of her at all. Three years IS a decently long relationship, so I'm sure you have a lot of fond memories of her everywhere you go... If moving is an option, I'd opt for that one. A change of scenery will help you get a fresher start. If not, try reorganizing your room, put away anything in your house that reminds you of her/she got for you, etc. And don't look at old convos and photos of her. Delete them or put them on a USB and put the USB away with all your other stuff that reminds you of her. I was in a similar rut almost a year ago, and the hurt is still pretty vivid in my mind... I really do empathize with you.

Since you didn't exactly specify what year she is or what it means for her to go to school, I'm going to assume that she's either starting a college or grad school or is studying abroad. If that's the case, is it possible that she possibly got influenced by her new friends there? Or possibly, she began to take interest in another person and just broke up with you to be with said person?

Guest Milica

Have you ever watched 500 Days of Summer? I think you should. Basically, all you remember are the good things, your mind is simply suppressing all the difficulties in your relationship and the incompatibility between the two of you because of your grief. All you remember are the good parts, but in reality it was never that great. Memory is a delicate thing, if you keep thinking how great it was, that will be the truth to you, but obviously she doesn't think the same way, so what you thought was great, probably never was. I hate to say this, but accepting this is the first step to moving on.

Please don't keep contacting her, it'll probably make her opinion of you even worse.

Guest clumsyS2

Your situation is very similar to another friend of mine..honestly, the best thing you could probably do right now is move on..it's not gonna be easy, but you need to start getting rid of anything that reminds you of her. It'll take alot of time, but if she's already made up her mind about not getting back together with you, then it's not very likely that she'll consider it...if you keep contacting her when she doesn't want you to, it doesn't help change what she thinks of you..if anything, her image of you becomes even worse. Sure, you can talk to her and tell her how you feel, but that's about all you can do. And what happens if it makes things even worse than they already are? She'll think of you in the worst possible light. It's time to move on. Keep yourself occupied, and if you need to, talk to friends, family, or if needed, counselor..think of your past relationship as a learning experience and what you can improve on.

Guest fishymishy17

i wonder,is she missing me?like i miss her damn so much.eventhou after all are already end

Guest fishymishy17

whoaa,,how to keep moving with the pain in the heart?,,still waiting ,,no matter what,in the long run,my heart is rocking 4 u

Guest itrayya

my brother dated his girlfriend for 5 years. she got mad at him one night and went out with a guy and then ended up marrying him. my brother was devastated. he hated women. he didn't date for another 3-4 years. girls that he talked to he was mean to them, he was still bitter from the pass.

now he's happily married. sometimes Life give you hurtful lessons so that you'll be able to love even more the next time.

you will survive. Love is a part of Life. Memories too. Living too. Time brings a lot of changes and growth.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest writersblockcjhsu

Loss is a part of living. You just have to remember that. It takes a lot of courage to love, but it takes even more courage to let someone go. Let her go. She clearly does not want you in her life. And who knows, you may find the girl you are supposed to be destined with soon. Give it time. Only time heals.

it took a lot of alcohol and nights alone at the bar weeping (on a serious note) but now its come to a point where maybe all the good memories I had with her were just simply fabricated from the thoughts that I had imagined were good. 

Guest -UNKNOWN

I know this feeling, it's been two years for me now.

Don't feel as if I have moved on nor have I given up, although I do think about her occasionally throughout the day.

I guess I'm in a neutral state right now.

It's hard when you feel as if the relationship ended so suddenly almost thinking how everything you have been through could be forgotten in what seems to be a single night.

For me it took about 9 or so months before I've become neutral about it. Recently I've considered contacting her again, but I'm hesitant. 

Wondering if she'll feel annoyed, not wanted to make her mad.

Don't know what to do now, I don't think I'm going to be giving up though.

Somewhere deep down in my heart I do believe that we will be together again in the future, don't know how long though. Or I'm just hoping it would end up this way lol

Archived