Nail Thread

Guest im` l0vEd

Guest Chocolate1430261501

:o did you draw those stars yourself?

Bleh i just did my nails 2 days ago, and the white part of the french manicure is already chipping.

Q: for nail decors, are you suppose to put it on after painting the nail, and then put another layer of nail polish on it?

Yepp, I did it myself!!

I used the brush of my old eyeliner to do it. :)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BUNIT BABYDOLL

me, i'm too cheap to go out and get my nails done and too impatient to apply nail polish, so i can't post here. :(

are you lesbian? cause thats what my lesbian friends say. they say that lesbians are so impatient and dont care enoguh to do their nails. they rather spend time and money doing other things

^ wth. thats so random. i have lesbian friends that love the salon...anyways. i dont put nail polish. too much fuss for me. but all the people in this thread have hella nice nail art.

Guest hammybaby

are you lesbian? cause thats what my lesbian friends say. they say that lesbians are so impatient and dont care enoguh to do their nails. they rather spend time and money doing other things

That is THE most ignorant thing I have ever heard.

STOP stereotyping people, calling lesbians "impatient" due to their sexual orientation doesn't make any sense.

Guest silliesmiles

wow -_____- i've suddenly had a strange urge to pain my nails. :[ but i can't.. i can do my left hand really well, just that my right hand always looks like an abstract yet strange piece of artwork.

Guest im` l0vEd

wtf?!?!?!? uh.

hmm. steroetypical.

I NEEDA GO TO MY NAILS.

i agree w/ hammybaby.

Guest MaryMagdalin

right...

i`m lazy to coat it too

i`m not lesbian

don`t stereotype ppl

Guest heineken.

i re-did my nails couple times.. since i posted... awhile ago.... but i remember to take pics this time.. LOL

and *note* they're my real nails =)

enjoy.

Picture008.jpg

' ocean blue tips with flowers n' clear glittery nail polish on top'

' my nails look retarded in that pic'

Oh wow they're real?? You have some nice nails girl!! :lol:

Guest jenandhansun

have any of you guys heard of JAPANESE nails??

its REALLy intricate and ornate...

the designs are INCREDIBLE>>>>>

there are tons of little rhinestones and really fancy designs...

i went to korea this summer.. and their nailshops seriously are SO creative with their designs!! take a look at some of the korean celebs nails.. youll see that NONE have plain white french tip acrylic.. SO PRETTY!!

Guest project_4

Same here. The simpler, the better. Sometimes a little glitter or maybe one or two rhinestones is okay, but nothing beats the classic french, whitened tips, not too long. It's just healthy looking, goes with any outfit, any look. And when you put your hands up to your face, it's just very pretty.

That being said, there's some interesting stuff in here. ^^ Cool.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

they're not as long as i would normally have it if i were to paint my nails but i couldn't wait any longer:

Picture004.jpg

just did them 2 days ago

Archived