Nail Thread

Guest im` l0vEd

I always love coming to this thread :wub:

I recently got a black volcom shirt so I did my nails black a while ago, then took it off after a day because my piano teacher was horrified.

DSC02666.jpg

messed up on the thumb. :ph34r::crazy:

DSC02668.jpg

then fixed it.

x_JenZ, I love your nails!

^ Omg, I did black tips too and I didn't think it was half that bad. It took a while getting used to and then I started to think it was really cute.

But then my friend saw it and told me it was really ugly. He's always been really blunt about my style. TT_TT

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _crazinessism

awww i forgot there was a nail thread!

i shoulda took pix of my nails....i did it myslef tooo haha i was soo proud...dammit i have no pix...im sad now

Guest Classic Example

I would get a manicure just my nails grow out all ugly and unevened. I use a nail file and it turns out more ugly. Know how to kinda help my nails?

Guest SatinDoll

I got bored at work so I decided to do strawberries on my nails.

DSCN1363.JPG

OMG!!...so cuteeeeee *_*

I wanna try now. omgomg ..so cute!! :w00t:

did you do that yourself?

Guest Love4finkl

Ahh! SO pretty and cute nails!!

I try to grow mine out but end up biting them =(

But I still try to grow them out so I can do a French Manicure! =)

Guest smellycow

haha yeah I did them myself at work. I work at a beauty salon.

I did watermelon last week, forgot to take a photo of it though.. I'll re-do it someother time :D

Guest alicimoo

OMG How do you people get the designs to come out so nice?? How do you draw the little flowers?? And stuff like that? I can't do that. T_T

Guest Mikkiii

OMG How do you people get the designs to come out so nice?? How do you draw the little flowers?? And stuff like that? I can't do that. T_T

T_T yeah i wanna know too >.<; but i think its jus stickers for your nails or something?

Guest alicimoo

T_T yeah i wanna know too >.<; but i think its jus stickers for your nails or something?

really? cuz x_JenZ said she drew on the flowers herself. T_T

Guest deportedkorean

I got bored at work so I decided to do strawberries on my nails.

DSCN1363.JPG

omg thats adorable...but i would do a light pink instead of the red (cause red on my nails look scary).

Guest anjelique

DSC00064_2.jpg

DSC00028_2.jpg

DSC00037_2.jpg

These are photos of my nails recently. I've been to the beach a lot as of late and have an awesome tan that makes any nail polish colour stand out like a sore thumb. I'm currently looking for a candy-apple red nail polish...

Believe it or not, I've bitten my nails for 13 years and only just stopped biting them two months ago. Nails have grown pretty well since then right?

:D

Archived