[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ucagusla

BTS PHOTOS [20120827]

scaled.php?tn=0&server=838&filename=j3y.
scaled.php?tn=0&server=836&filename=ubdw
scaled.php?tn=0&server=19&filename=70u.p
scaled.php?tn=0&server=442&filename=ayh.
scaled.php?tn=0&server=338&filename=vnqg
scaled.php?tn=0&server=404&filename=enx.

I got the pics compressed! so, click the source link HERE to get the original size of the photos!

Those look EPIC! Can't wait!

Thanks for the pictures and updates. We have had a lot of fusion sageuks lately and I very much enjoyed most but I have to admit that I do miss the old school sageuks. Glad to see some veteran actors in this drama.

viewimage.php?id=yowon&no=29bcc427b78b77viewimage.php?id=yowon&no=29bcc427b78b77viewimage.php?id=yowon&no=29bcc427b78b77viewimage.php?id=yowon&no=29bcc427b78b77viewimage.php?id=yowon&no=29bcc427b78b77
DC
The child actors are so cute, but where is child KJN? Does she disguise as a boy there?
EDIT:Seem they are child BGH and KJN. Nate news
KJN looks like a boy indeed.I'm too excited at Lee Yo Won's appearance when she disguises as a boy again, must be handsome, haha :))

lostkid said: The child actors are so cute, but where is child KJN? Does she disguise as a boy there?
EDIT:Seem they are child BGH and KJN. Nate news
KJN looks like a boy indeed.I'm too excited at Lee Yo Won's appearance when she disguises as a boy again, must be handsome, haha :))

Archived