Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

seriously, it's almost 3:30 here in my clock...so I really need to get some shut eye if I still want to be able to function later!lol
today was really fun! glad I can enjoy JJS's birthday here with you guys. I may not have celebrated it with the birthday boy, but I celebrated it with people who are equally important--my friends!!! >:D< >:D< >:D<
Love you all and good morning!!!kekeke

@kujaichithat cockpit thing is one of the most popular phrase in YTBLSS thread. we'll aware about that and its quiet a joke you know. ;)well, its mean the seat on the plane that adjustable but when you give that to those ppl in YTBLSS its become something else. =)) =))

Yeoreobun, 
apologies but due to the problems with the vid not showing on mobile devices,  I have decided to reupload the vid tonight. Hopefully,  this will rectify the issue. Iwill also be making some slight amendments to it to include some contributions I have missed out.
so, once again, I ask everyone to help me in the distribution of the video once I have reuploaded it! Thanks so much for your efforts! >:D< >:D< >:D<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO JUNG SUK
Today is 26th Dec and we're still in party mood to celebrate our special JJS birthday. i realize i dont give anything special for his birthday also for us here to savor and share for a good laugh or awesomeness. not brave enough to give a boxer like my twin do. LOL. but, here i decide i want to give you a snippet of how amazing he is and of course we already knew that but in the eye of others. its including international k-drama site, famous blogger also a fan. 

1) Dramabeans 2012 Editors Pick [Year In Review, Part 6] 

BREAKOUT PERFORMANCE

pick_king4.jpg

Jo Jung-seok, The King 2 Hearts

kaedejun: This guy managed to get three hits in one year: InWhat’s Up he stole scenes as the stage-shy Byeong-gun; in The King 2 Hearts he stole scenes as the steadfast soldier with a heart of gold; and in Introduction to Architecture he stole scenes with a tiny sidekick role. This multitalented actor is just at the beginning of a promising career, and I can’t wait for him to spread his wings into other genres and show a broader audience what he can do. I’m betting stealing scenes will have something to do with it. 

2) Raine's Dichotomy Jo Jung-seok: The Photogallery
jseok1.jpg
My love started during What’s Up? but we all know what happened to every single person watching King 2 Hearts: instant obsession with this amazing man. I could wax poetic (and esoteric) about how his musical prowess makes my ovaries explode (thanks JoAnne unni for that amazing term) or how his incredible acting makes my retinas detach themselves from my eyeballs and adhere to the computer screen. But I won’t. I’ll just share some pretty, pretty pictures of oppa and let you enjoy.

3) A Koala's Playground: The Always Adorable JJS for High Cut Magazine
 His latest pictorial for High Cut Magazines goes a long way...
4) Netizen Buzz TV: [spoilers] The Best LSS
1. [+511, -34] Jo Jung Suk is so handsome ㅠㅠThey're so sweet together, I smile like their mother watching over them the entire time I'm watching ㅠㅠ
6. [+343, -20] Jo Jung Suk makes me smile like a mother ㅋㅋ
8. [+246, -22] Jo Jung Suk's charming, IU's cute!

5) Netizen Buzz 2012 MBC Drama Awards
2. [+234, -45] The rookie award pissed me off
3. [+181, -94] I felt everyone deserved their awards except the rookie award ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+452, -39] He's young yet but he's a good actor and deserving of the award. As for the best female actress.... It should've gone to Ha Ji Won!!! And the rookie award should've gone to Jo Jung Suk!!!
3. [+410, -28] The Moon was fun and popularity, everyone acknowledges that, but The King 2 Hearts should've won something... ㅠㅠ Jo Jung Suk didn't even win a rookie award, he was really alienated this year... The acting and story were both great.

Good morning / afternoon beautiful , amazing angels JJS ^:)^ :-bd <:-P \:D/ :-*Happy Thursday to you all with warm words and heartfelt smiles from the people around you and let your mood will be sunny , positive and festive in honor of the handsome JJS, since his birthday in such a warm winter day, in such a special time of the year , let aura  beautiful soul of a man as handsome JJS brings all the days filled with joy, laughter and just good thoughts that life is beautiful though, because there are so many good people as beautiful you are and there are charming angels as a unique actor (singer ) JJS, even his birthday in a magical time of year and it says how happy he is a man , so his soul is so beautiful and good.Congratulations again handsome JJS his birthday and wish him to his years only decorated ( because he truly beautiful amazing person ) inspiration him in his work ( in dramas / movies / musicals ) everywhere let it is accompanied luck , happiness, joy and only mutual strong love as he deserves all this and so it will be wonderful spiritual people always should be the happiest .All you beautiful , amazing JJS angels thank you for all you great pride and handsome JJS, so I wish to talented , soulful chills up our beautiful beautiful clip Chingu @Babyviolets been very  highly  assessed handsome JJS [-O<, and that warmed his heart always , the love the tenderness and trepidation that clip deserves a lot of praise , so let's hope he will respond to her personally when he can !Something like this
Beautiful, Talented @Babyviolets 
You're the Best!
9c56637e8aa0.gif
d3baac4166be.gif
All embrace , love , thank you all for a wonderful party JJS beautiful angels , it was awesome .Beautiful angels JJS,Handsome JJS, Fighting !2c41ba347cde.jpg

Beautiful angels JJShttp://news.nate.com/view/20131226n28742
I do not know what is there in this particular speech (with Google translator to understand the meaning is not possible in practice) but Nate article that pleases the soul and that it is possible to disassemble it seems a little bit about the awards is the KBS, and most importantly there is a photo of our handsome JJS, I think he will definitely be on the rewards simply not possible that he was not there and think about something else while I will not
:) <:-P \:D/ [-O< [-O<