Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

babyviolets said: Hi @NurB !!! Welcome to our thread!!!
Seriously, I was delightfully surprised to know that JJS and KSH are really close, considering they never had a project together. This means that their friendship is more on a personal level than a professional one, and since I adore both actors, this just makes me so happy!!!kkk
Do you have any idea as to how they met though and since how long they have met each other? I remember JJS going to the VIP premier for Secretly Greatly, but I always assumed it was the producers who invited him as he was initially considered to cast in one of the main roles, but now that their friendship is now known to the public, maybe it was KSH who personally invited him to the event?
JJS also was part of the attendance in The Thieves VIP premier.

Guest kujaichi

@babyviolets‌: You have to see it this way - even more (male) eye candy for us! It's totally a win-win! :))

(But don't worry, I won't suddenly leave my principle of not shipping real people behind and I most definitely won't start writing slash fics or something, haha)

Chungmuro/Film News Pants-dropping highs and bickering lows in My Love My Bride by girlfriday | August 25, 2014 |

MyLoveMyBride1.jpg

Gah, I can’t wait for this movie to come out. Jo Jung-seok (You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin) and Shin Mina (Arang and the Magistrate) are getting hitched this fall in the romantic comedy My Love My Bride, a remake of the 1990 movie starring Choi Jin-shil and Park Joong-hoon. They play newlyweds who go from happily wedded bliss to cold hard reality, as every fantasy they had about married life gets invariably shattered through funny mishap after mishap.

The posters read: “You think it’ll be like this if you get married, don’t you?” The hubby’s poster has his wife spoon-feeding him a gourmet meal, while the wife’s has her husband washing her feet. But the teaser reveals that those fantasies about marriage go out the window rather quickly, as narrator Kim Sumi describes the course of their relationship from the point of view of a wise, gossipy neighborhood grandma who’s seen it all.

The college sweethearts get married after dating for four years, and the narrator says that people always make the same promises about making each other happy. At first they’re so in love that they can’t live without each other, and we watch Jo Jung-seok drop his pants in shot after shot. Narrator: “While leaving for work, while cooking, while watching TV, day, or night…” Hee.

She says it’s all lovely and good for a time: “You think it’ll last, don’t you?” Then their relationship soon devolves, as the wife starts nagging incessantly and the husband’s eyes start to wander. She declares that she’s ashamed of him, and he sticks her face in her jajangmyun. Twice. So I guess maturity isn’t really on the menu, but I have a feeling Jo Jung-seok and Shin Mina will make petty bickering romance with a side sexy times a winning combination.

My Love My Bride hits theaters in October.

cr: dramabeans 

MyLoveMyBride9.jpg

dekka said: babyviolets said: Hi @NurB !!! Welcome to our thread!!!
Seriously, I was delightfully surprised to know that JJS and KSH are really close, considering they never had a project together. This means that their friendship is more on a personal level than a professional one, and since I adore both actors, this just makes me so happy!!!kkk
Do you have any idea as to how they met though and since how long they have met each other? I remember JJS going to the VIP premier for Secretly Greatly, but I always assumed it was the producers who invited him as he was initially considered to cast in one of the main roles, but now that their friendship is now known to the public, maybe it was KSH who personally invited him to the event?

NurB said: dekka said: babyviolets said: Hi @NurB !!! Welcome to our thread!!!

OK...detective babyviolets on duty!
I've been wondering when this pic was taken, as his outfit was familiar
Bvx5KdSCUAEdWDR.jpg

and I found it!

it was during the 

6th Mnet 20's Choice Awards!
kim soo hyun
529575_440065236026792_1639103524_n.jpg?

YJG
yeo-jin-goo-im-still-growing-currently-i

and our JJS
tumblr_m6c68kxnYl1rz7x74o1_500.jpg

in the awards, YJG and KSH were actually sitting together.
[20′s Choice Awards] LIVE BLOG PART II

while JJS was sitting on a separate table 

watch his dorky walk to the stage!kkk

Guest normalahamid

mluv1 said: I think Shin Min Na is at BB play tonight.
Dc fan is talking abt this.... :-S

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jjseok&no=191929&page=1