[TR] 13 P0STERS

jenny

Guest bohemianheart.

0-0

omfg!!!!!!!! i love it Jenny. ehehhe. I'm gonna go put it up now. thanks Jenny. <33333333. Don't worry about the torn part. It's just what i wanted. thank thank you. <3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe how can u say its plain?!?!?! man that's awesome work. if u look at my crappy work... its way way way far far far behind urs trust me. I suck at ps haha and ur like...AWESOME haha :D i really love ur new artwork! really creative! hehe ^_^

by the way u can call me Diana haha make it easier 4 u to that instead of my long sn :P

Guest psique

I think I shall request. :]

Title Ribbons.

Subtext n/a

Author sunny

Pictures You can pick and choose. If any of the photos are hard to work with, feel free to tell me or use others. :]

girl one. girl two.

feet.

guy one. guy two.

Size Uhh... I'm not sure, something that's not too big or too small? 0_0;;

Border dissolved

Mood/Colors tranquil/dull, earthy colors.

my love, junki<3

edit--I've posted up the new links for the pictures, they should work now. :]

Guest pinguvxd

Title sakura drops

Subtext those petals are like my tears

Author pinguvxd

Pictures (three characters maximum; please provide several of each and stocks if you can)

girl: 1 2 3 4

boy: 1 2 3 4

Size any size.

Border (dotted, solid, double, overlay, dissolved) uhh..watever is pretty with it

Mood/Colors happy/calm. pink and white. [like sakura blossoms]

gah! i'll be back to edit cause i need to find some pictures! :]

*EDIT* okay i am back and i just edited the top!

xxeunxhaexx You didn't put what I requested in your request, but since I accidentally overlooked it and did yours before I realized that, I'll let it slide and hope that you read the rules. As for your pictures, I also let that one slide cause I'm in a pretty good mood today.

jerklove.jpg

Merely-Tempting I love the pictures you provided! They're so big and clear<33 Hopefully you like it =) Ah sorry about the size too. I was going to attempt the size you gave me, but when I saw the pictures, this placement just looked so much better.

onlyyouf.jpg

SINGLE REPLIES

innocentlove I'm glad it's just the way you wanted!

Diana T_T do you still want that second poster? lol, I feel so bad. Lately work has been so busy xP ahhaa. But I'll do it when I have time O_O if I have time<3

dear_skye. ewww =_= lol, the one I made you was so bad! ToT Yumi's was better!

JanenY Thanks ^^

finally got them done O_O just two more, hehe.

-Jenny

Guest Merely-Tempting

OMG...I love what you done with it...it's soooo...pretty, lovely, and definitely AMAZING...I love the blue color....XDD.....Thank you oh so much for it...now I'm going to save it and stare at it again and again to get into my typing mode...XDD...

About the size...I'm ok with it...the placement is much better...XDD...

sunnylee, I'd do your request, but your pictures don't work for some reason. And pinguvxd Please read the rules again =) You forgot to add something to your post. Also, is there a way you could provide bigger pictures of Kibum?

-Jenny

Guest F2TS_fan

your posters are so well done! great blending!

also, they look like movie posters. ^_^

u do great with changing the mood from one poster to the next.

Guest psique

sunnylee, I'd do your request, but your pictures don't work for some reason.

Ooh, okay. I reuploaded the pictures, and I replaced the old links with the new in my original post. :]

Guest dearpaperheart.

JENNY<3 =] the posters are gorgeous. I can't wait to see more. :)

PHUONG<3 I might request but I think there's no more spots T_T

Guest spfork

Oh my gosh, I'm reservingg this post. I MUST have one of your posters (:

Ahhh... I haven't requested a poster in ages -_____-llll

Title Emails from Heaven

Subtext ... At least that's what I thought.

Author Jinn<33

Pictures Uh, when you make this poster, can you sort of put the guy to the side? Well, more like he's just kind of there, but not there. Like make it look like he's faded... or make the girl look clearer. GAHH! I don't know what I'm getting at. If you don't know either, then just please make him wherever you want ^^*

여자 - 0 0 1 : 0 0 2

남자 - 0 0 1 : 0 0 2

Sorry -- no stocks ㅠ_ㅠ

Size Uh, not too small, but not too big. Just there~ (I'm confusing, aren't I?)

Border What's overlay and dissolved?? -____-lll I guess whatever looks nice.

Mood/Colors OKAY! This is where I will not be confusing~ I hope... I want the mood to be light and happy, but at some parts I want it to be dark. Sort of like, it's a dark story but at first it appears to be a happy story. Do you get what I'm talking about? ^^* As for colors, it doesn't really matter. Whatever goes with the mood.

My love, Junki<33... wonder why I have him for my avatar//signature? (:

PS. That Junki example you have on the first post, I almost screamed when I laid my eyes on it~

--Jinn<33

Guest haneul<3

OMG, your posters are awesome, Jenny (lol can I call you that?)!

They're so pretty <3 You have amazing talent!! :D

--Sarah

Archived