cr Alice Lee
140125 MISS A FANS PARTY HONG KONG - BAD GIRL GOOD GIRL [sUZY FOCUS] [FANCAM]
cr Eloise Leong
140125 MISS A FANS PARTY HONG KONG - GOODBYE BABY [sUZY FOCUS] [FANCAM]
cr Eloise Leong
[baeSuzy Bar fancam] 140125 Suzy(수지) - 茫然+挥着翅膀的女孩 @ HK Concert

[baeSuzy Bar fancam] 140125 Suzy(수지) - Good-bye Baby @ HK Concert

[baeSuzy Bar fancam] 140125 Suzy(수지) - Bad Girl Good Girl @ HK Concert

[Fancam] 140125 Miss A Hong Kong Fans Party --- Playing games with fans (Suzy Team)
cr blackapes sapiens
[FanCam]140125 수지 Suzy Focus-《Love Alone》@ missA fans party in Hongkong
cr suzyhome94
[baeSuzy Bar fancam] 140125 Suzy(수지) - Intro+Touch @ HK Concert
cr Baidu BaeSuzy Bar
[baeSuzy Bar fancam] 140125 Suzy(수지) - Over U @ HK Concert
cr Baidu BaeSuzy Bar
[baeSuzy Bar fancam] 140125 Suzy(수지) - Playing Games @ HK Concert
cr Baidu BaeSuzy Bar
[baeSuzy Bar fancam] 140125 Suzy(수지) - Encore @ HK Concert
cr Baidu BaeSuzy Bar
[baeSuzy Bar fancam] 140125 Suzy(수지) - Chatting + celebrating Jia's bd @ HK Concert
Baidu BaeSuzy Bar
[FANCAM] 24012014 Suzy @ Hong Kong Airport~
cr youngielover
140126 Suzy at Incheon Airport
cr Suji jjang

【SuzyHome Fancam】140124 수지 suzy in Hong Kong Airport

cr suzyhome94
140125 MISS A FANS PARTY HONG KONG - TOUCH (CHINESE VER.) [sUZY FOCUS] [FANCAM]
CR Eloise Leong
140125 Miss A - Suzy Ending cam
cr lavwy
[baeSuzy Bar fancam] 140125 Suzy(수지) - Hush @ HK Concert
cr Baidu BaeSuzy Bar
140126 수지 suzy at hong kong airport
BfE_VfBCUAAw9GP.jpg:large
BfE--VECYAAn3mW.jpg:large
BfE-eEnCQAILbfL.jpg:large
140124 수지 suzy in hong kong airport
BfEylDgCYAAMwaR.jpg:large
BfEuZzQCYAAC4GU.jpg:large
BfEuImsCEAASzU0.jpg:large
BfEt8A4CIAAgzl6.jpg:large
cr @SuzyHome

수지 티몬CF 전편 Youtube 독점공개 (1:30secs)

cr tmonkr
수지 티몬CF_택배+찜+꽂혔다 편_M (45secs)

수지 티몬CF_웃는다+헐+맞는날 편_M (45secs)

수지 티몬CF_찜+맞는다+택배 편_M (45secs)

수지 티몬CF_수지 꽂혔다 (20secs)

수지 티몬CF_수지 대박 (20secs)

수지 티몬CF__수지 맞는날 (20secs)

수지 티몬CF_수지 웃는다 (20secs)

수지 티몬CF_수지 찜했다 (20secs)

수지 티몬CF_수지 헐 (20secs)

수지 티몬CF_수지야 택배왔다 (20secs)

수지 티몬 CF_택배+찜_꽂혔다 편 (55secs)

수지 티몬 CF_웃는다+찜+맞는날 편 (55secs)

수지 티몬CF_30"

BfCNRJZCAAA6hqQ.png:largeBfHWzGcCEAAp14l.png:largecr @swarovskikorea

140125 MISS A FANS PARTY HONG KONG - LOVE ALONE [sUZY FOCUS] [FANCAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GpKwwVh-Ycr Eloise Leong
140125 MISS A FANS PARTY HONG KONG - I DON'T NEED A MAN [FANCAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA08SNcUFJMcr Eloise Leong
[FANCAM] 140125 MISS A FANS PARTY HONG KONG - HUSH (PARTY VER.)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK1RZqID65Ycr Eloise Leong

[MAGAZINE] Suzy for HIGHCUT Japan

'The Beautiful Woman Grand Prix' "The most beautiful female star" #1
ilabxXbNDyp7s.png  'The Beautiful Woman Grand Prix' "The best skin beautiful woman" #1ibKnlVmHziz1R.png  cr GGS_GBG @ twittervia Suzy OH

CR TMON

1779885_798742236809754_349481784_n.png

140129 한밤 - 새해인사 숮 Suzy's greeting New Years

via Suzy OH

class="at_title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 14.765625px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; clear: both;"Suzy Wants To Act In Movie Like "About Time"image
In the movie "About Time", the main character is able to travel back in time multiple times to correct his mistakes so that he can have the perfect moment each and every time with the woman that he loves. Although no such ability exists in real life, the days of our youths are sometimes relieved through various moments and peoples. Perhaps as they meet the "Nation's First Love" Suzy, everyone is reliving their own sweet and fleeting first love.

The new year is upon us, but Suzy does not have any holidays. Top shelf stars rarely do. However, Suzy still enjoys the holidays and speaks about them fondly.

"When I was young, I anticipated the New Years because the elders would give me money. I remember hiding it very carefully so my parents don't confiscate it from me. I also ate a lot of rice cake soup. Traditions say that you get a year older when you eat the rice cake soup, so I ate a lot so I would grow up faster."

Suzy's definition of "holiday" is when she gets to meet her mom. She is close with her but can't spend too much time with her because of her schedule. That's why Suzy's favorite days are when she gets to eat her mom's cooking. She explains that one of the best days in her life was her last birthday when her mom surprised her with a surprise birthday party. She is very fond of her parents. It's old news that she purchased a coffee shop for her parents. She also sent them to Jeju Island in January as a New Year's gift.

While she is most popular as a member of miss A, her acting career is equally flourishing. She appeared on "Gu Family Book" speaking an older Korean dialect and was part of the young acting movement that drew in a 20% rating night in and night out. As a part of Miss A, she swept the online charts with their hit single "HUSH".

She isn't, however, filming a movie after "Architecture 101". When asked, she said she is waiting for a movie like "About Time".

"About Time" is about first love. With a nickname like "The First Love of the Nation", one has to wonder if Suzy feels obligated to act in so-called "first-love" movies.

"It's not really about being the first love (laughter). I want to be in a happy movie with lots of love like 'About Time'."

Suzy doesn't see an end to the busy lifestyle, but she took time to bless the people around her for the New Year.

"I hope this year everyone I love remains healthy and happy. I want Miss A's album to continue to succeed. It would be great if Miss A can have a solo concert in Korea this year. I wish all the best to our fans and ask for your continued love and support."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/76614/20140130/suzy-act-movie-time.htm

140128 김달구 - 수지 언급

[ENG SUB] K-POP Top 3 Visuals - Chanyeol, Suzy, Siwan 

SSLBtOz.jpg
Cr: SWAROVSKI Korea

140125 MissA Fan Party in HK
hXuYCPV.jpg

4qBJO1H.jpg

6Rv4cF2.jpg

z5VMzsJ.jpg

1GH8WkQ.jpg

Ke3zcwA.jpg

cD7gN7Q.jpg

SXSAMUX.jpg

pj2t9B3.jpg

140126 Hong Kong Airport

mNMh6lV.jpg

xroYogQ.jpg

QOwSmrj.jpg

JDcHv99.jpg

EzzLPCF.jpg

Cr: Baidu/as tagged

[iNFO] Sumi Chip sales representative by Suzy  increased 44% (equivalent to 21.2 billion won) over the same period last year.
 new CF for Sumi Chip Suzy will be aired next February.

1546050_797983056885672_405305159_n.jpg

1604739_797983093552335_1515400536_n.jpgmissavn

via Suzy Oh

class="subject" style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 1.4em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[sTARCAST] 'Try enjoying the highway’ …14 songs recommended by idols104750968_1.jpg
104751150_2.jpg

▶ Leaving home gives you a heavy heart, right? So we prepared a fun pop song for the first one. It’s the recommendation of ‘miss A’ Suzy. Ah~ I can hear the cheers of male fans all the way from over here. Suzy’s song recommendation is Avril Lavigne’s ‘Sippin’ on Sunshine’. You want to know why she recommends this song? Suzy will tell you~.

Suzy : The holidays are exciting and happy days. But the traffic makes the trip home long and rough. There must be a lot of people that have a hard time due to the awful traffic. In times like that, listen to Avril Lavigne’s music. It will refresh your mood. Everyone have lots of luck in the new year~♥

http://m.star.naver.com/missA/news/end?id=2292527

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Happy Chinese Year from Suzy for TMON fans

[PHOTO] 140131 Suzy in Gwangju (cr: ㅇㅇ) via missavn

1555581_799702776713700_1583268850_n.jpg

1555591_799702773380367_1894100875_n.jpg

via Suzy OH

[TRANS] INTERVIEW FROM INSTIZ 
Translation

(Part 1)

Q: Where does your energy to keep smiling come from?

S: In the past when i think about the hard times, it's really hard. But now whenever it's hard I'll say to myself, "I'm a pro now". 
Even if I'm not really happy, I still don't want to show that kind of expression. During those times I try to forget everything and 
just have fun.

S: As to why I cried, I also don't know. Them calling me "billion won girl" just gives a really huge burden on me. I was lonely at those time too.

S: I always think that my popularity will not last forever. Even though I receive a lot of love right now, it won't be forever right? But when my popularity falters, I think it would still be hard for me to handle it because I, myself don't know when it will come.

S: However, I tend to think comfortably about these things. I never thought that I would be a trend. That's why I wanted to act in this drama. 
I need to work hard, trying out a different role that i'm comfortable with.

S: Because I'm the maknae, it was a bit intimidating. Being the youngest I need to greet everyone first. But then, I don't get stressed because of this. Since I had a good relationship with the staffs, going to the filming was really enjoyable.

S: When times get hard, I meet with the people I want to meet. Whenever I'm free, even if it's just for a short period of time, I go to my friends and talk with them. I really like the times when we all drink a cup of coffee deliciously together. Seeing I can't go traveling.

Q: How is the life of a female idol?

S: Sailing ship? Back and forth evaluations of this and that, I have to survive all of them. One needs to endure the hardships first.

Q: But still, you're happy right?

S: No. Of course there are times where I'm supposed to be happy but I think I still haven't felt the real happiness. it's just, being busy, having schedules, things I need to do, those kind of things drift my attention to other things, it's to work harder/better. If I do good at first, it means I need to do better next time. This kind of burden always make me nervous.

S: If I receive an award for this (drama), I won't be that happy. Of course it's a good thing, it's an honor, but I'm not sure what I'll feel. Though thoughts of winning an award come to my mind, I don't think I'll be happy. I'm afraid.

Q: Are you not touched of being so popular?

S: I think it's impossible to not feel that. Because I try my best in everything I do. But since it won't last forever, I try not to get too attached to it. Though it's good that I receive a lot of love, when it's gone it will hurt more. The love I receive from people depends on how well I do. Since there's a possibility of people changing their interest, I have to do better everytime. I think that is really hard to do.

(Part 2)

Q: I guess you don't need to do gags anymore just to make people around you happy.

S: While working, there's this sound I make. I hear people say that they feel happy when I do it. I feel really good hearing this and I think that this is the best compliment I received so far. That's why it's my goal now. From now on I'll continue to make others feel comfortable and help maintain a good atmosphere at work. I want to spread the "happy energy".That's one part of me that will never change.

S: Sometimes I feel sorry of having a lot of times being alone, doing solo activities. I really love doing activities as a member of Miss A.
I want to focus on the group's activities but I still have to film the movie/drama. But still, my unnies/co-members say to me, "Don't work too hard." It really cheers me up. Because of them, I can work well. I'm really thankful to them.

S: I received a Rookie of the Year award. But ever since I got an acting award, my fear seems to increase. When I won, I was supposed to be really happy, but I wasn't. I knew that my acting debut (that I haven't thought of happening) on KBS Dream High was really a crazy move. I wasn't prepared but and anumimaginable fear grew in me. A lot of controversy about my acting came up. But then, reading all the comments made me strive harder and I learned to not let those comments get to me. I think I learned to endure more, knowing that all my co-actors and the staffs are also working hard and it's not only me having a hard time.

S: When it's hard? Truth is, I'm not the type to always complain, it's cool. Sometimes someone would want me to say something already. But I don't like it coming out from my own mouth, since everyone is working hard too. Even the staffs are sweating a lot beside me, I'm not that tired compared to them. Seeing them working like that gives me strength. Even if i'm really tired, seeing other people struggling more makes me think, "Well, what am I (compared to them)". This is how I came through.

Q: You're one of the JYP artists with the most and recent schedules. Bad comments from fans like becoming a "consumption" came out. Isn't it hard for you?

S: This idea is a bit difficult to think positively of. Chances aren't easy to come again right? Enjoying these chances and being thankful, it feels like having vertigo. When we give love, let's not grumble other things at the side. But sometimes, I too don't realize. Because it's really hard to think right during those times. Back then, even though it hurts, I think they (fans) were right sometimes.

Q: Suzy, you look at your old diary when having a hard time right?

S: I will always look at it in order to not forget what I wanted to be back then and what made me pursue this career. By looking back, my motivation is regained and I start anew. 

S: I had a lot of sufferings themselves. It's important to commit yourself to what you want to do. For example, if i want to take a rest or sleep: "The time you take resting is the time you'll be left behind (practicing)." With that thought, even late at night we still go to the practice room to practice. It was like a habit for us.

cr www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s08vntwww.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s091f7 
Trans by @mars_1307
www.instiz.net//bbs/list.php?id=pt&no=1731174

via suzyjjang

140125 미쓰에이 홍콩 콘서트 수지 직캠 miss A Fans Party in Hong Kong Suzy fancam

140125 미쓰에이 홍콩 콘서트 남자 없이 잘 살아 수지 직캠 miss A Fans Party in Hong Kong I don't need a man Suzy fancam

수지 - How long will I love you?

TMON (Ticket Monster)

1620460_713395308681511_1647084882_n.jpg

[PIC] Suzy in Gwangju (cr: DC)

529453_800787233271921_1329262145_n.jpg

BfmbEH6CAAA-vyl.jpg

suzy for swarovski via suzy dc

THE FACE SHOP UPDATES...

1779332_713893078631734_407448895_n.png

296151_713893071965068_1096959819_n.png

1017324_713893061965069_1528496718_n.jpg

1780886_713893095298399_1871717593_n.jpg

DOMINO PIZZA'S UPDATE

999947_713891135298595_1213357361_n.png

via FC miss A Suzy in Vietnam

via SUzy OH

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"미쓰에이http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY3j0RoJiBg&feature=youtu.be&a

수지와 함께 하는 캠핑은 ( Bean Pole Outdoor Glamping Event in Canada)
ystarnews

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 20.399999618530273px; border: 0px; margin: 0px 56px 5px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 5px 36px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px 1px 1px;"[Pictures] 140204 ‘The Law Of Pleasures’ VIP movie premier – Suzy[9P]03-8329218-1.jpg?w=593
6f7cc95a871444cd9bd294313b63a877.jpg?w=5
0477990cf699e54dc2b87b08c6278350.jpg?w=5
201475981391513605.jpg?w=593
201476751391513827.jpg?w=593
201498491391513355.jpg?w=593
ae5d11a7824c35f80c318bc98726eb80.jpg?w=5
c0a943ebaf957ddc35d979436006a47e.jpg?w=5
dfe86fe448ad588ff1f48edd7fe7459e.jpg?w=5
http://missanews.com/2014/02/04/pictures-140204-the-law-of-pleasures-vip-movie-premier-suzy9p/

'관능의 법칙' 수지-준호-찬성, 'JYP 대표해서 참석했어요'

cr sportsseoultv
[sSTV] 수지-신민아-정려원-보아 등 여신들의 '미모가 눈부셔~'
cr SSTVnews