Do usernames tell us about the individual?

SunniRise

my real user name is dumas. dumb donkey.  and i like to try to make ppl feel dumb.  when i succeed they are dumber than a dumb donkey.  altho the level of dumbness when yur a dumb donkey is insignificant

:(... I thought you were related with this dude named Mark Dumas:

Once you go swimming with a polar bear, that will make you a true Dumas in the blood, the pride of Dumas family.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sleepless.

My username is Sleepless, which is pretty much the truth. 60% of the time I'm in an insomniac ridden state. I also just like the word itself.

Guest HERMIT

All I can say is that if there is any validity to this theory, I'm looking forward to the day some hot chick registers as HermitLuva.  :phew:

lol, all of you are taking the question literally...

If you username is a food, obviously you aren't that food, you're a human.

I think the OP meant his/her question like... if your username reflected your personality..

or if the formation or idea for your username has any correlation to who you are as a person :D

"KkoKko" was taken from "KkoKkoTour" which was the first show with an SNSD member in it that I watched... it was Tiffany :)

So every time I see my username, it reminds me of my first crush in SNSD, Tiffany, and how I first became a Sone in 2008 ^^

Guest SugarLump

I'm not food, I just like eating it. I think about it all the time when I'm awake, glad I don't sleepeat. This is a Korean forum, so it's Korean for food.

Guest Lightbug

I'm not a sniper, nor have I ever fired a gun IRL before, even though I own two.  I just think snipers are cool :).

I first came up with this username back in 2000 when I wanted to play Delta Force 2 online.  I needed a username, and I loved playing as a sniper.  The "4" afterwards just sounded neat at the time :).  My avatar has represented me since those days as well.

The "TR" stands for a modding group that I belong to, but am not an active member of.  I haven't modded for them since 2005, actually. 

As far as how it reflects my personality?  I'm a non- violent nerd, and I've only ever punched a person once (he shook my high school physics project, grrrrr).  Perhaps it is my secret desire to be a total bad richard simmons?  I don't really know :P.       

Guest Small-Heroine

My name is Pauline Gabrielle. Pauline means 'small' and Gabrielle means 'Heroine of God' so yeah.. Small-Heroine =)

Guest CrazyMango

What was I thinking? I was thinking "oh mango, you so crazy" you should have heard what that mango was talking about. Straight up crazy talk I tell you!

Guest MKHnic

I'm new here and my username is only a recent one that I've made. Decided to start afresh and not use a name I made like 10 years ago haha.

It's just the initials of the name of my website and the first part of my name.

Archived