[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meisk

OMG..what a BIG surprise!!! who see that coming. Is KJ really lived as YJ? omg..omg.. i'm shocked and confused.we even have a time jump.\
The time jump is 1 year??? i thought it was a month.noo..don't want him to live as YJ.I want KJ back. 

I haven't seen the episode yet ... and I'm itching to, but I'm at work. 
Thanks for the spoilers guys! Otcho and lemonsorbet!  I'm happy to see gals here, too :D Thanks for always being reliable with translations :) 
I can't believe there's a time jump already, but I kind of like that idea ... well, I'll have to see the episode first.
Something to make you guys smile ... I hope it hasn't been posted yet. If so, I apologize for the double-posting.
bigsmile1.jpg
Source: Big Site

Guest katkat88

I bet it's still KJ and not YJ. How I wish  they make the time skip to two years so that KJ would be at least 20 years old thus making him an adult already. In that way, I'll be on DR/JR ship all the way even to the point that they get married.

Guest gurlygirl

the girl who!- thanks so much. I got to see the way end of the episode and tomorrow I get to watch it live stream! I was looking for the link for the entire episode, oh the agony of missing the whole thing except for the last few minutes. I should have just asked here. Thank You!!

waahh!!! based from the preview and judging from where they separated, I think KyunJae is just pretending to be YJ in order to attract DR to him.
since from their last interaction with each other, KyunJae was hurt to DR's reaction and treatment of his confession to him and so he was challenged andsaid, "WHEN I RETURN, I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU MARRY ME" (something like this)

@lemonsorbet, hi! I really missed spazzing and BIG made me do live recaps again,,,  :x

Guest sarangwo

He's still Kyung Joon But He want live as Young Jae because he loves Da Ran and Da Ran still thinks Kyung Joon is too young for her and she's still in love with Young Jae. He wants Da Ran to fall in love with him and proves to her that he can be mature for Da Ran.
Young Jae is still in Kyung Joon's body and still in a coma.

Guest sleepyheadsparadise

urgggggh!!!!!!!!!!!! 
can't they just make this a daily drama? hehe...the ending and preview got e freaking out like crazy..waaaaaaah!!!!!!!
but one thing's for sure.. i hate se young! and i hate the actress that portray's her. i hated her even in spy myung wol. pooof!!!!
waah.. seriously i just saw the mood ring i'm wearing  change it's color when this episode ended...  ^^ 

Guest meisk

Gosh,i'm still shocked.what a surprised!
Anyway,tonight episode is the best.It's complete.we have the sad part and the fun part..heheomg..Daran's mom is crazy..lol  and i thought the dad was the scariest..XD love it how they show the rock and the family photo fell. 
Mari!!!! omg..she's rock.she's the fun part tonight.how can she kick him at that place like that..lol i want Mari's phone.her phone full of KJ's photos.. XD she started to notice the similarities. i love her!!!
KJ went to States following YJ's mom. It's still KJ but he's more confident and more YJ like appearance wise. 

[color=#33cc00]waahh!!! based from the preview and judging from where they separated, I think KyunJae is just pretending to be YJ in order to attract DR to him.[/color][color=#33cc00]

[/color][color=#33cc00]since from their last interaction with each other, KyunJae was hurt to DR's reaction and treatment of his confession to him and so he was challenged and[/color][color=#33cc00]said, "WHEN I RETURN, I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU MARRY ME" (something like this)[/color][color=#33cc00]

[/color]

Guest lunatico

What just happened in Big? What did it do to me? I was hoping for a long, winding - swap-no-swap- episode. And SMACK! it gave me a year jump! Not complaining...i love to see Kyung Joon kick more richard simmons in the next episode!

Guest katfish

I am usually a silent lurker on this thread but after this episode I found myself having to post. 
Seriously. WOW. I am totally dumbfounded at the moment - in no way whatsoever did I see this progressing so fast! Especially the time jump and the almost reenactment of wedding meeting except this time it isn't YJ/KJ seeing her first but DR noticing him. I wonder how things will play out? I suspect this will be like a 'new start' for KJ and DR which is probably why they had the two meet again at a wedding just like they had YJ and DR meet in the beginning. Except this time around it's starting from square one but with the KJ and DR coupling. 

Totally thrilled at the moment! So liking this drama right now! 

Archived