[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Damn Suzy is such an amazing actresss. I can't wait for her next work.

Anyone know how i can right comments that show on the video in Viki?

Some ppl are stupid and complaining so much CALLING SUZY a richard simmons (not mari but suzy)

I want to te those losers how lucky they are to even have Suzy featured in this drama otherwise it would be a poor story without Mari's character plus the ratings would drop a lot without suzy in it. That's the reality of it, if you want a straight forward boring drama THEN DONT WATCH IT, if you are going to complain when there is someone who keeps it interesting and "not-your-way" then F-off. Every drana us going to have an antagonist!!! Of course Mari is wrong, ITS HER ROLE!!!!! So stop complaing and enjoy the show. It would be lacking so much without Mari's character since the female doctor is SO BORING.

Little kid retards commenting. Yeshhh.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peekaboo67

I love the ending. I agree with Koala's recap and theory. doesnt matter who and how KJ looks like now but most importantly KJ and DR are back together again and it is a sweet ending :) I love BIG especially GY and LMJ :))

Guest sildel

I like the end of BIG is better than 49 Days end 8-X  !! For me the most important is they'll stay together in the end!! :x I only do like know what happen wich YJ. :(|)

Guest Tofu_Cloud

WAIIIITTTT WHAATTT IM SOOO CONFUSED!!?!?!

What happened to Yoon Jae??????? He just moved to Germany with his dad and no one knows what happened?

And KKJ lives with the mother now, and grew up too look exactly like Yoon Jae within one year?

Umm.. ok.

Guest katkat88

Totally knew this was gonna happen.  I mean, GY is the star of the drama, so it is inevitable he be in the final scene.

In the world of Korean dramas, have you ever seen the second lead end up with the main lead?  Gasp... heaven forbid!  That would overshadow the main star!

As much as I liked LMJ and GY's chemistry, I really wanted to see GD and KKJ (played by Shin Won-ho) in the final scene.  The whole point of using the body switching plot is to switch back!  Even if they didn't have a romantic reunion at the end, it still would have been nice for closure to see everyone in their original bodies and characters.

This is exactly like what happened in 49 Days... however, I was more forgiving because it had a solid plot throughout the drama.  So even though I didn't like the ending, I still enjoyed the ride.  But in BIG, the Hong Sisters lost steam and the story just went back and forth without new ideas...  the ambigious ending made it even more unsatisfying.

All in all... I can say I enjoyed the first half of the drama and the solid cast.  GY performed as well as he good (given the storyline) and looking forward to see what his next project will be.

Guest flipz

The secrets should have all poured out by episode 8, and the two brothers should have switched back to duel it out for her and resolved their family issues for the final 8 episodes. YJ would actually have a chance to defend his relationship instead of having like 20 total minutes of screen time in the entire show.

Instead, we get the same thing for like 13 episodes and it's way too drawn out. I get it that girls want all these cutesy moments, but if I wanted 13 episodes worth of it, I would just go to the park and watch couples all day. The rest of it is either or both of them crying, but they crying about the same thing that they cried about 4 or 5 episodes ago. And it happened in intervals, as if the show was bipolar. The show had a good premise, and such a decent start that just went downhill. The advancement of plot was a tortoise race. They kept on teasing with a switch, especially in the last few episodes, but it ended up the same thing like a broken record player.

But I already invested a lot of time(about 10 episodes deep) in this drama so I decided to stick with it, thinking that it would redeem at the end. Instead, I was dumbfounded on how the HS decided to do the ending. The execution of the ending exemplified the show in its entirety. Out of all the questions that came up with the open ending, the biggest question I asked myself was, "Why did I keep on giving this show a chance?"

this drama had superb cast!!! i thk most of us stay to watch this drama because of the great actor and actress!!! but the storyline just becoming more n more sucks til the end seem like they lost focus in the middle!!!

too bad for gong yon n lee min jung!!!

Guest cplc1592

How I terribly wanted this drama to be good... but that ending... Holy cow was that ending horrible. http://dramapop.com/2012/07/24/series-review-top-ten-tuesdays-wtf-of-the-week-all-about-big/

Guest k_addict

Ahh I knew 16 episodes was too short to build the story.

I think THS wanted to spend time building the characters and developing their love story that the ending was compromised. I think THS went ahead of themselves committing to 16 episodes and then found out in the end that they actually need more. :(

I'm sad how the story was rushed. I loved the drama for 15eps until the last one. I feel upset that the ending wasted a superb cast. The actors portrayed their characters very well. We rooted for the DR-Kyung Jae love team even when at the back of our heads we know that the relationship between them was wrong in so many levels and that there were some loopholes that needed to be resolved.

I'm hoping THS would at least give a special episode to explain what happened to YJ.. if only to make the viewers feel more comfortable about the DR-KJ ending.

Guest yellowcake

Ratings for episode 16 of BIG are out:
AGB
Nationwide 
KBS2 Big      11.1%(+1.4%)
MBC  Golden Time  13.6%(+2.7%)
SBS  Special program for The Chaser (part 2)  6.6%(-3.2%)

Seoul
KBS2  Big      12.2%(+1.4%)
MBC   Golden Time  15.9(+3.3%)
SBS  Special program for The Chaser (part 2) data unavailable
TNSNationwide
KBS2  Big        11.5(+1.4)
MBC   Golden Time   13.3(+1.3%)
SBS   Special program for The Chaser (part 2) data unavailable

Seoul
KBS2  Big        12.0%(+1.8%)
MBC   Golden Time   15.0(+0.8%) 
SBS  Special program for The Chaser (part 2) data unavailable
Not bad. We finally broke 11% for the finale. :) 

Archived