[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Just watched episode 15 raw and i just consumed ONE BOX of tissue papers :(

I totally agreed about what CS said to MaRi.. That HEART remembers what BRAIN couldn't :)

The only thing that worries me is the ending.. Why should they hurt KKJ in the process?! if i were him, i think i'll be spending my time at a mental hospital.. How could a 19 or 20 yr old handle all of it?! Haaizzz..

As to DR at least she faced the whole family bravely..

And now, Kj's sacrifices and sufferings has been paid off since he knew that DR won't leave him and be on his side..

And to MaRi, IN YOUR FACE!!! I lose faith and hope that you will mature but you always fail me! You're worse than SY! (honestly!) because you remained selfish until episode 15.. I am hoping hong sis will make her character reborn or reflect so she changes even in the ending episode..

The very thing I am also HAPPY about was thr ending song.. IT was GONG YOO, right?! :) I'm definitely downloading it when its available :)

I WILL REALLY TRY MY BEST TO WATCH LAST EPISODE LIVE TONIGHT!!! *praying for athe best live stream*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
15th episode
AGB:Nationwide: 9,7% (+1,9%) Seoul: 10,8% (+2,0%) 
TNS:Nationwide: 10,1% (+1,5%) Seoul: 10,2% (+0,8%) 
MBC Golden Time leads - AGB: 10,9% / 12,6% ; TNS: 12,0% / 14,2%SBS CHASER (special episode) leads - AGB: 9,8% / 11,3% ; TNS: 10,3% / 10,8%

Guest anaapenas

After watching this last episode with subs I can say for sure this was my favorite ep so far. I think I'll never be able to see 10:10 like before. If someone asks me what time is it at 10:10 I'm sure I'll start crying like a baby. OH MY this drama ruined me for life.
I hope the final ep. will be as amazing as this one. Dara's speach =D> I bawled my eyes out at the end. I will wake up with puffy eyes tomorrow but I don't even care. 

After watching this last episode with subs I can say for sure this was my favorite ep so far. I think I'll never be able to see 10:10 like before. If someone asks me what time is it at 10:10 I'm sure I'll start crying like a baby. OH MY this drama ruined for life.
I hope the final ep. will be as amazing as this one. Dara's speach =D> I bawled my eyes out at the end. I will wake up with puffy eyes tomorrow but I don't even care. 

Guest anaapenas

After watching this last episode with subs I can say for sure this was my favorite ep so far. I think I'll never be able to see 10:10 like before. If someone asks me what time is it at 10:10 I'm sure I'll start crying like a baby. OH MY this drama ruined for life.

Guest rainbow32

Episode 15 was the worst episode to me. Just because there was no point whatsoever for Kyung Joon to pretend to forget. It was just a bunch of unneeded angst, and the storyline was just dragging. It was clear they were just trying to stretch it to fill up the episode. They lingered too long on the crying scenes, I think they're well done but there's a point where I'm like...grrrr...I get it already, they are sad...move on with the storyline. The only part I liked was the ending, Da Ran's speech. I was like yes! Tell them Da Ran...now tell them it's Kang Kyung Joon!

I think the ending will be Kang Kyung Joon back in his body and he'll be leaving with his parents to the US having lost his memory. Da Ran will tearfully ask him if he remembers yet at the airport, but he won't. And just when the steward asks for his plane ticket, he will somehow have the ticket for a trip to the moon in his pocket. Then he will stare at it confused, but then remember and go running back. He will yell out "Wait!" to Da Ran and tearfully say, "This is yours...I promised to take you to the moon. I remember." They will embrace, with his parents and Mari as bystanders watching in shock.

Guest purplejellie

whitecarrot's review is up :)  it's short, but to the point ^^

http://carrotblossompatch.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/big-complaints-episode-15-5-2/
class="entry-title"BIG Complaints- Episode 15 July 23, 2012 · by whitecarrot · in Uncategorized

I really should be studying but I just wanted to post a short rant about today’s episode. It truly sucked. It was a classic draggy filler episode in order to lead to a final ta-da in the last episode. They pulled some sort of inane ploy and the whole episode was more Kyung Joon martyrdom-ish than anything. And then Da Ran and Kyung Joon fight and then cry (haven’t you done enough of that?).

But anyways the last 5 minutes were great! Because Da Ran finally admits she love KKJ to her family and ...

Guest singapore0950

Oh last night ending scene such of touching & great.

Lee Min Jung acting skill had improved a lot a lot. Thumbs up! Esp when she tears. Omg!

While she confessing the moment said

I LOVE KKJ. ....... Everyone shocked! Hahaha!

Hope tonight, with happiness n romance scene. Oh is ending tonight. Right? Please no more cold shoulder n fighting + crying scenes. It Soooo heart pain:(

I wants more romance & happiness scene.

Guest jobogae

Although episode 15  was very frustrating to watch, I cried till my contact lenses dried out - totally lost count on how many tissues I used to wipe my eyes and blow my nose.  "Tell her that you love her, Kyung Joon ah!  Tell her!"  I screamed in my head ....  :((
This episode is a buildup to what's to come tomorrow.  I refuse to call it filler because I was touched by the episode and I want to believe that there is forthcoming reason for it.  One thing for sure, the writers are taking their sweet time to make Da Ran brave and recognize that she needs to stand by her MAN.  This is where the show is very consistent.  Feelings are never rushed.  Usually by Korean drama time, episode 12 or 13, you see the love couples together rock solid and defending their love -- which is not happening here so it has made viewers annoyed.  I checked out reality and dropped anything conventional in Korean drama when the souls were swapped.  I am purely enjoying the performance of our two talented leading actors!  
What am I going to do without them after tomorrow??!  They've made my Mondays and Tuesdays.  Despite the fact that Monday is the first work day of the week, I have not minded Mondays to come earlier.  Starting next week...I'd have to loathe Mondays again....booo  :-<

Guest alilies

is anyone as scared as i am that the first 30-40 minutes of the last episode will just be painful amnesia again? can we skip the whole i lost my memory so we have to all be in pain? but at the same time - can we please not have a time jump?
sighhhhhhhhh. i was really expecting kyungjoon to return to his own body in episode 15. there were some nice moments (like when daran was talking about how he liked the ramyun even though he couldn't remember it - it's a nice analogy that could refer to her too..) in this episode, and i really felt for the characters even though they were all so dumb + mari who was just plain infuriating (she needs to get over her one-sided crush) but couldn't they have just made the fake amnesia a little shorter and given the second-to-last episode a little more action? :(((
i hope the last episode will be more satisfying! so weird to think about lee min jung and that boy who acts as kyungjoon. so used to cheering for her and kyungjoon in gongyoo's body hahaha

Guest t.luu

HELLO! I've been lurking for a while, but since 'Big' is coming to an end tomorrow, I felt the need to give my input, LOL 8)
As much as people are saying that the last few episodes have been pointless filler episodes and that they don't do anything to move the plot along, I think the Hong sisters intended for them to be more significant by leaving details that act as clues to determining the ending, and I, for one, am really anticipating a happy ending for the two. 
Take for example ChoonSik and MaRi's conversation. DEFINITELY not just a filler. For most of the drama, ChoongSik has definitely been the comic relief to us, but the statements he makes in this scene are so profound and foreboding, and they appear to be slight parallels to DaRan and KyungJoon. MaRi insists that she has been KyungJoon's side the whole time, but ChoongSik says that she has really been with him. To me, this really seems like how DaRan appeared to have been with YoonJae the whole time, but she's really been with KyungJoon. And even if the memories for either pair were erased, like ChoongSik said, his heart would still remember the feelings that were there. THAT right there was a big sign to me. Even if all KyungJoon's memories will be erased like he so strongly speculates, I don't believe that he will forget the love. 
This kind of reminded me of this one popular quote that's always floating around the internet:
People may not remember exactly what you said or did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
And as the final episode's preview shows, both of them refuse to forget the love that they shared. I believe that if DaRan is insistent and persistent enough, things will work out. I'M REALLY HOPING, LOL. 

I think we can more or less confirm that there is definitely a memory issue in the last episode. It just depends on how it's gonna play out. 

And I think there is a reason why in the preview it showed DR and KJ (in YJ's body) smiling and looking all happy but sitting separately in the bus, and also they were walking on opposite sides of the road? It's like a scene of physically separated but emotionally together.

I demand a happy ending.

I think we can more or less confirm that there is definitely a memory issue in the last episode. It just depends on how it's gonna play out. 

And I think there is a reason why in the preview it showed DR and KJ (in YJ's body) smiling and looking all happy but sitting separately in the bus, and also they were walking on opposite sides of the road? It's like a scene of physically separated but emotionally together.

I demand a happy ending.

Episode 15 was the worst episode to me. Just because there was no point whatsoever for Kyung Joon to pretend to forget. It was just a bunch of unneeded angst, and the storyline was just dragging. It was clear they were just trying to stretch it to fill up the episode. They lingered too long on the crying scenes, I think they're well done but there's a point where I'm like...grrrr...I get it already, they are sad...move on with the storyline. The only part I liked was the ending, Da Ran's speech. I was like yes! Tell them Da Ran...now tell them it's Kang Kyung Joon!

@Jillia
Thank you. But i didn't mean that link. I want to stream it live. I used to watch on ionair.tv , but somehow there's no KBS channel there.Really really wanna watch the last episode tonight. :( *cries*

Guest indigorose

i need link.............that i could watch BIG streaming.............some link didnt work here.........anyone help me please.........TT_____TT

Archived