[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

GY is so SUPERB!!! he is still the same GONG YOO even before and after the military service  \:D/ I am really likin how he deliver the crying scenes... only GY can act and cry that way... the tears, the eyes, every expression  :-bd
as for this drama being a rom-com... I think HONG SISTER's style is making all the viewers cry along with the characters in the last episodes and end their drama in a lighter mood HAPPY ENDING.. (My Girl, He's Beautiful, MGIG, Delightful Girl Chunhyang are the examples) I AM REALLY HOPING THEY WILL make a VERY BEAUTIFUL TWIST and the same time make our OTP crying scenes WORTH IT.. by giving us the HAPPIEST ENDING our OTP should have and deserved to have..  [-O<

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure this drama will end with KJ x DR. That MV was just a reminder of what they have been through together and to let us viewers see their deep bonding and hence make us more long for this couple and make us prepare to accept this couple despite the age gap. I think that was YJ in the end because he looked angry/hurt/confused. But maybe it can be KJ because of his way of sleeping and maybe he was sad because he met YJ somehow and he knows he is dead. He is crying for his brother.

Anyway I cant wait for monday to come. I really hope it will have a happy ending.

I am sure this drama will end with KJ x DR. That MV was just a reminder of what they have been through together and to let us viewers see their deep bonding and hence make us more long for this couple and make us prepare to accept this couple despite the age gap. I think that was YJ in the end because he looked angry/hurt/confused. But maybe it can be KJ because of his way of sleeping and maybe he was sad because he met YJ somehow and he knows he is dead. He is crying for his brother.

Anyway I cant wait for monday to come. I really hope it will have a happy ending.

Guest soompigalz

IF they make KJ die i swear i WILL NOT watch any of Hong's drama anymore, whatever reasonable or noble reason they have i still want my KJ to live n have his own family.

I'm a bit confused... (well this is coming from me who have only read preliminary recaps): WHYYYY does KJ think that he HAS to forget everything including Daran after they switch back? Why are they choosing to run away from the problem or try to deny the existence of the problem through forgetting (and this time BOTH of them), instead of making the effort to give each other strength and walk out of this pain together? I'm anxious and frustrated for KJ =/ ... why do they build these forts to separate each other even though they clearly love each other and acknowledged it... denying both themselves and each other the source of strength to go through this tough trial? @___@

Hong sisters... I'm mad at you

Guest platini09

I'm still in shock... and I don't how I can endure the time until monday... this drama is crazy... the whole episode was gut-wrenching! KJ be alive!!!

Guest Hanachio

WAA! I don´t want the show end but I really need to know  what´s going to happen!!
I´m pretty sure this is going to end OK!!!  this can´t be another 49 days, it hasn´t got that tone.
I still beliebe in Hong sisters plots ( in gumiho and Big love I had thought too in some parts that one of the characters was going  to die but finally they got pretty ends)  :D
I really hope DR and KJ end together <3 <3 !! FIGHTING!!!

FINALLY!!! BIg finds its own footing again!! :))

Seriously, both Mari's and Daran's lies yesterday were gratuitous and unwarranted. It's just feeling like a drag.  The reason I like KY and DR's relationship is that, even though they always try to hide the feelings from each other, they basically are equals (unlike YJ and DR) and they interact like friends. But we saw none of that in episode 13. Today, it feels normal and back on track again.Sign It's just too short.....if the script writer is running of the materials to write, why don't spend more time shooting some sweet moments of KJ and DR together, even if they decide to say goodbye to each other ? And even the airport scene, why don't they hug each other? !!  OMG. We only one freaking real kiss. Can we see more?!!

Although the airport scene is too cliched, I love it to pieces. Both of them emote so well. Couldn't believe that they just shot this scene Tuesday. Also the kitchen scene. KJ reminds me of Tae-in from Biscuit Cookie and Sugar Candy a lot.

Anyway. I am again a happy camper!

Wait... I think that it's KyungJoon still.

They haven't switched back yet (no reaction on Kyungjoon's body)

And... the sleeping pose of Gong Yoo in the ending scene of ep14.. looks similar to Kyungjun's sleeping pose in ep 1... (the choosing bed scene)..

Hong Sister can't end KJ DR this way!

How can they just bring YJ back when the we see KJ DR in the whole story from ep 1->1p 14..

Let KJ die this way is too unfair for him.

PLEASE HONG SISTERS IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET KJ DR HAVE A HAPPY ENDING

Now i don't care it's KJ in whatever shell...

T_________________________T

WAA! I don´t want the show end but I really need to know  what´s going to happen!!

I´m pretty sure this is going to end OK!!! 

this can´t be another 49 days, it hasn´t got that tone.

I still beliebe in Hong sisters plots [color=#cccccc]( in gumiho and Big love I had thought too in some parts that one of the characters was going  to die but finally they got pretty ends)[/color]  

:D

I really hope DR and KJ end together <3 <3 !! FIGHTING!!!

Archived