[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest samgirl

there is so much discussion here who deserves Daran more; Yoon Jae or Kyun Joon

Or even if Daran deserves Yoon Jae for being according to some a cheaty person while she doesnt deserve Kyun joon because of the age gap

I am glad that our thinking caps are at full speed in analyzing the dilemna our OTP has. I sincerely and honestly want Daran to end up with KJ in Yoon Jae's body and not in his own body cause i really believe YJ soul is not residing in KJ's comatose bod, it is a body swap not a soul swap, how can there be a soul swap if Yoon Jae's soul is looonnngg gone.

We'll if Hong sisters thinks otherwise and gives us a Daran and KJ ending ; in KJ's body , errr okay , as long as Yoon Jae's shell is MINE!! MWARRRR!!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gemchan

wrote:

»

YoonJae (YJ) was confirmed to be dead right from the start (ep1)<br />

It's only KyungJun (KJ)'s soul that travelling between the two bodies.<br />

<br />

At first, I think it's the story about YJ and DR. But, it turns out to be KJ's story.<br />

<br />

You can not say it's unfair for YJ when KJ in YJ's body is now in love with DR.<br />

Because it's more unfair for KJ's life even from the very start when he was born to this world just to save YJ's life.<br />

<br />

His mom died, his real parents don't admit him as their son.<br />

<br />

The swap soul story just to help KJ find out the truth about his real parents, and his brother.<br />

And there it goes the love of his life, Gil Da Ran.<br />

<br />

I think KJ is perfect matched for Da Ran, despite of the age gap or the teacher-student relationship (KJ is no longer DR's student)<br />

<br />

I'm so in love with KJ (in YJ's body) but love is not about the look.<br />

As much as I love KJ in YJ's body, I want a happy ending for KJ and DR, not YJ.<br />

<br />

I also think that KJ might end up in YJ's body forever, but I don't know how Hong Sisters will make it reasonable ....

Actually I'm not sure enough who might end up with DR... I like KJ in YJ body.. but is it possible if DR end up with KJ in YJ body.. Like @gemchan said, i think that YJ already dead. All this for KJ, so he will know the truth and he meet his love.. But once more, i still think hard about the meaning of MIRACLE story : LOVE NEEDS SALVATION and SACRIFICE.. oh, it's hard to me to imagine that maybe one of YJ or KJ will die...

Guest ayumikoshiro

21 (20) and 27 (26) is not that big of an age difference if you think so you just might be a little crazy. He's obviously out of High School, he learned just about everything needed to be a Doctor. When I was going to be a student teacher there were plenty of HS kids who if not for personal preference, my bf, and maturity level I could see no problem getting into a relationship with. How are people all MaeRi (Gentleman's Dignity) and adult and she can decide if she wants to date some 40 (16 yr age difference) but KyungJoon 19 or 20 now too young to be with DaRan. I'll never understand drama watchers.

Unfortunately I'm starting to agree that YoonJae is dead. Whenever KKJ switches we never see a glimpse of YJ back just KKJ in pain. He might "die" from his old illness when they try and operate on KKJ again. You know what thinking about it, it just might be ok if KKJ never switches back. his old body has nobody. Parents are dead (for the most part), no friends, nothing really back there for him. All of his most important things as KKJ he has Mary and money. Now he has family, romance, friends (Mary) and tons of people surrounding him with love. Sure I'd be glad to stick it to the evil mom and let KKJ go back to his shell leaving YJ empty but why sadden her. Now he can keep the inheritance keep his family (Aunt n Uncle know him too) and keep his GF and keep a pretty hot body as well.

I'm pretty sure most people haven't seen the movie BIG (I didn't realize it's from 1988 WOW) on which this was based because it parallels the movie almost exactly. Lucky for me I can't remember how BIG ends but a grown woman winds up getting "shaken over I think an 11 yr old kid. But I think she doesn't know the truth. Ah IDK all I remember is the piano scene anyways. I think she alludes to waiting for him to grow up in the end but our KKJ has already done that.

There are so many valid points from both sides of the argument but for me personally I'm all for KJxDR for the simple fact that DR is herself when she is with KJ and vice-versa. Every-time they showed flashbacks it was always her holding out and waiting for YJ, making the first steps but she had such an idealistic vision of him that he was this perfect person but in reality no-one is perfect. I know it's unfair to make such judgments since we haven't seen YJ side of the story but if you're going to marry someone, for me personally I believe you should be able to share your highs and lows with them, the fact that DR knows nothing about YJ looking for KJ & about his illness is quite telling of a relationship considering that it is such an integral part of him. If his hesitation was because of his illness and whatnot I still believe that he should've allowed her to make the decision on whether or not she wants to proceed with their relationship or bail. Once again I'd like to reiterate that this is my own personal view of everything and it is unfair to base it off not knowing YJ side of the story.

I don't think it's such a big deal if KJ ends up with DR. I think the reason why I'm able to get around this is because of the fact one of my favorite Japanese Dramas called Majo No Jouken was a student-teacher love story, I was surprised I was so taken by it but I believed in the characters and the bond that they shared [MNJ was no joke considering the student was 17 and still in school whilst the teacher was 26 years].
I actually think @gemchan has gotten onto something in regards to the souls/shells. I think the story is about KJ and him finally being able to find out about his parents/sibling & getting the chance to be given the gift of life as he was once able to do for someone else.

Can I say I adore Mari [suzy you're so adorable] but that girls seriously needs to stop with the stalker tendencies and get an education LOL.

TEAM KJxDR <3

Guest payel

Really off topic

@KADIK are you  Indian?  your profile pic Kajol right ! surprised to see my favorite actress's photo here !

Though 6/7 years isnt such a big deal for older woman-younger man relationship, it's still unacceptable if the 'man' is still a kid or a minor or underage while the woman is a full grown school teacher...the woman has to wait for at least another 3 to 4 years until her 'man' can officially drinks liquor, so if they switch their body into their respective body can she wait for KJ for several years before making out with him again? Knowing he's only 18 but looking at a 30 sumthing face is one thing but knowing & looking at an 18 years old face is another thing...especially there's no doubt DR is very much in love with the 30 sumthing face to begin with...

Now may be its tru YJ is pronounce dead but KJ's soul enter his body instead, but cud it be possible that he was pronounce dead becos his soul accidently enter the wrong body while KJ's soul still 'hoping' around? Ok IF eventually YJ's soul in KJ's body is pronounce dead, & KJ will remain in YJ's body, wudnt he be cheated for abt 10 years of his life? :-/  High school graduation, college life, etc,..at 18 he is sumone's husband with a body that starting to wrinkle? I dun think its fair to him...

What if YJ wakes in KJ's body & just like what happen between DR & KJ's soul in YJ's body, this YJ in KJ gets all busy going around handling the riots created by the spunky & vibrant MR. That the passive & organize YJ becomes more alive & more unpredictable, being more expressive than before, then they switch body again? However, I dun think its going to happen since its only a few more episodes left & he is still in a vegetable state...

But the one ending I'm afraid the most is if they're going to end it like 49 Days :-O ...anyone who watch 49 Days will know what I'm talking abt ....I hope they wont do the same ending ~X(

Guest darkstar257

Though 6/7 years isnt such a big deal for older woman-younger man relationship, it's still unacceptable if the 'man' is still a kid or a minor or underage while the woman is a full grown school teacher...the woman has to wait for at least another 3 to 4 years until her 'man' can officially drinks liquor, so if they switch their body into their respective body can she wait for KJ for several years before making out with him again? Knowing he's only 18 but looking at a 30 sumthing face is one thing but knowing

Now may be its tru YJ is pronounce dead but KJ's soul enter his body instead, but cud it be possible that he was pronounce dead becos his soul accidently enter the wrong body while KJ's soul still 'hoping' around? Ok

IF

eventually YJ's soul in KJ's body is pronounce dead,

What if YJ wakes in KJ's body

But the one ending I'm afraid the most is if they're going to end it like 49 Days :-O ...anyone who watch 49 Days will know what I'm talking abt ....I hope they wont do the same ending ~X(

Guest hellomoonlight

YoonJae (YJ) was confirmed to be dead right from the start (ep1)

It's only KyungJun (KJ)'s soul that travelling between the two bodies.

At first, I think it's the story about YJ and DR. But, it turns out to be KJ's story.

You can not say it's unfair for YJ when KJ in YJ's body is now in love with DR.

Because it's more unfair for KJ's life even from the very start when he was born to this world just to save YJ's life.

His mom died, his real parents don't admit him as their son.

The swap soul story just to help KJ find out the truth about his real parents, and his brother.

And there it goes the love of his life, Gil Da Ran.

I think KJ is perfect matched for Da Ran, despite of the age gap or the teacher-student relationship (KJ is no longer DR's student)

I'm so in love with KJ (in YJ's body) but love is not about the look.

As much as I love KJ in YJ's body, I want a happy ending for KJ and DR, not YJ.

I also think that KJ might end up in YJ's body forever, but I don't know how Hong Sisters will make it reasonable ....

Though 6/7 years isnt such a big deal for older woman-younger man relationship, it's still unacceptable if the 'man' is still a kid or a minor or underage while the woman is a full grown school teacher...the woman has to wait for at least another 3 to 4 years until her 'man' can officially drinks liquor, so if they switch their body into their respective body can she wait for KJ for several years before making out with him again? Knowing he's only 18 but looking at a 30 sumthing face is one thing but knowing

Now may be its tru YJ is pronounce dead but KJ's soul enter his body instead, but cud it be possible that he was pronounce dead becos his soul accidently enter the wrong body while KJ's soul still 'hoping' around? Ok

IF

eventually YJ's soul in KJ's body is pronounce dead,

What if YJ wakes in KJ's body

my two cents for YooMin shippers  ^^ ... Gong Yoo taking care of our Min Jung ( once again ) <3
the pic was taken by a paparazzi fan xD  during a break time ( walkman scene ) ... the staff was walking around them while Gong Yoo was playing with her blanket T_T 
aigoo , I'm just too happy right now xDD 
imageyahooooooooooooooooooooooo!      

Guest katkat88

Say me, please, how old is KJ now (ep 12)? 19 or 20?KJ said (ep 6) when talked to DR: "Correction. I'm a 19 year old kid."

Does anyone knows the OST on episode 5? it is around 10:00 mark with the lyrics " tears are coming again". it is not Huh Guk nor it is Noel. i hope someone knows the answer and can help me with this :)

Guest darkstar257

1. Time skip pushed KJ to 192. His 20th bday is Episode 123. 18 yr old mom was condemned for lovin the 35 yr old dad n even got her head shaved4. They ran away n love still flourished5. Dad told GDR to have courage to jump into ocean like they did6. GDR lookin into movin away 7. Everything is set up so they can elope

not sayin i approve or disapprove but the Hongs have everythin set in place in case it really is a 18-28 couple. Especially these days where more n more support for noona type couples in Korea.

Guest katkat88

1. Time skip pushed KJ to 192. His 20th bday is Episode 123. 18 yr old mom was condemned for lovin the 35 yr old dad n even got her head shaved4. They ran away n love still flourished5. Dad told GDR to have courage to jump into ocean like they did6. GDR lookin into movin away 7. Everything is set up so they can elope

not sayin i approve or disapprove but the Hongs have everythin set in place in case it really is a 18-28 couple. Especially these days where more n more support for noona type couples in Korea.

Guest darkstar257

KJ is in coma so unless he has a power of attorney then his uncle and aunt would be in charge of his inheritance.

Guest cheerfulsohnie

KJ is in coma so unless he has a power of attorney then his uncle and aunt would be in charge of his inheritance.

Archived