[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samgirl

Yoo is absolutely delicious! How can he look to charismatic!! Minjung is beyond cute too; I just dropped by to check on new BTS and I got gorgeous photos :-D

Guest sailorenigma

One of the most romantic things a person can do for his partner: tying a shoelace

;)

Source: OSEN

EDIT
the girl who!

, nah. I just got lucky, and it was just perfect timing, I guess

;)

Guest soompigalz

KyungJun is defenitely Hong Sister's one (if not) the greatest male character ever written.
Hes young but has gone through more than any adult ever been. The way he treasure his love n things he would do to protect it awe me greatly. Now with the possible bitter future awaiting him im praying hard that this young soul can get through it n finally has his happy ending.

KyungJun is defenitely Hong Sister's one (if not) the greatest male character ever written.

Hes young but has gone through more than any adult ever been. The way he treasure his love n things he would do to protect it awe me greatly. Now with the possible bitter future awaiting him im praying hard that this young soul can get through it n finally has his happy ending.

Guest samgirl

i just read Koala's write up about Big's possible ending and I think she is so right on. I am as confused as everybody here but for me I sincerely want KJ to have a happy ending even if it means him residing in YJ body forever 

So, you're saying that DR's marriage with YJ's body is justified and she basically did this to save YJ from another girl.

So far in this drama ... YJ had an accident, his soul was lost some where and another (KJ) soul  was carrying his body. Daran, his fiancee who had some doubt about his love for her,  broke up with him thinking that he was a cheater and not willing to marry her after discovering some bitter facts. She tried to forget him for one year. Then KJ in YJ's body came back and begged to save him. But she refused. Then  suddenly her love for YJ  flooded her every thought against YJ. And She decided to Marry YJ and to wait for him to come back in her life. (one year ago her love for YJ was not enough to keep her as his Fiancee and to wait for his explanation but now she loves YJ sooo much that she is ready to marry his body even with other guy's soul  to save YJ from other girl.

My first question, what made her falling for YJ again ?  Before break up She already knew YJ didn't want to marry her out of guilty feelings, he liked her before that incident. He introduced her to his strict mom and made  his intention clear.Then She thought for some reason YJ was not keen or unwilling to marry her  and broke up . And  after one year  she made her mind to marry him. You said she made decision after discovering the ring. But did the ring prove any thing new? YJ might  buy the ring before his change of mind.. No body can confirm that buying the ring was the last thing he had done before the accident except YJ. So Daran's doubtful mind changed by this ring is not believable , it might cause some new confusion. If she married YJ's body just after the accident to take care of him then we could surely say that it was for YJ. But now to say that her main reason of marrying YJ's body is to save YJ is not convincing, .My first point against the marriage is marrying YJ's body basically not for him. So its not a fair play.

YJ was in coma (or  soul is misplaced ) and his willingness to marry Daran was doubtful.. So, is it justified to marry a man who  couldn't even say no if he didn't want to marry her. Here marriage  only depended on Darans desire or approval .How come this marriage can be acceptable?

You're  saying everybody is taking care of YJ but real YJ is not there and if anyone who is able to take  care (if possible ) of  real YJ, that person is Daran, by not only saving his body, but remembering him all the time and

live a life of the wife of YJ not physically , but in her heart

.  she didn't even bother to bring those things with memories of YJ with her after marriage (Mari has to force her to take those belongings with her). In her mind there is always KJ. Now even YJ's face doesn't able to  distract her attention from KJ. She liked KJ  before marriage and  now she loves him. So YJ was not that important person at the time of  marriage and after marriage  she sometimes even forgets about him when with KJ .

About YJ's mom , after one year KJ can manage her better than Daran (you've seen  how he dealt with her at the restaurant) .So, to control his mom was difficult but marriage was not the only way.... they could date again or even fake engagement could serve the perpose ...

Ok lets  assume  that Daran married YJ's body for YJ . Doubts, heart break and separation of one long year couldn't make YJ  out of her heart and mind. Her love convinced her to save him. But now marrying his body for saving him , seeing his face every day made her  epic love fade so fast !!  it didn't even last the honeymoon period ???

These are the reasons  for me why this marriage is not acceptable  and unfair to YJ.

I believe Daran married YJ's body mostly to save KJ, she might have some feelings for YJ  but her protectiveness / liking for KJ was much stronger than that.

(sorry for this long post and my bad English.)

Guest anaapenas

@mcramsey

user posted image

She is friggin' cute. I was so worried her character would annoy me (I tend to dislike all the female characters lol) but AWWW I fell in love with her.

@ the girl who!

Coffee Prince was AMAZING. One of my favorite dramas. I love Yoon Eun Hye but imo Gong Yoo has way more chemistry with Lee Min Jung. We can see love in their eyes :x

Guest 5UPERB2ST

When Daran finally accepts Kang Kyung Joon as her love is when all of this will end which will inevitably set up some dramatic scene with Yoon Jae giving Kyung Joon away to Daran before he dies I believe which is returning the favor. I am one of the firm believers of Yoon Jae being a silent observer somehow but it's already been proven that he is indeed inside KJ body when Daren was feeling his hands so I am not too sure how can he could observe?

Archived