[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest meisk

@shajoona: I don't like her hairstyle.She definitely change her style to more matured one. It does look like a wig...noooo~  I hope Mari can live for herself. She's always change to fits KJ's ideal type. :(
@hollycza: No problem,i'm just posting it here.The real credit should given to forsuzy94/youtube. She's so fast uploading the video. ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest d435ykyu

Can't wait for the next episode, KJ is cool. I don't believe that he is 19 years old soul. he really have a gentleman soul. he even bater than YJ who is 33 years old, I think YJ is a chicken. he was going to married to DR but he even didn't spread the invitation. and the worst is he still have affairs with his EX. even we still don't know the truth actually. I don't like YJ. I hope he isn't as bad as in my imagination....

I really love when KJ said "JESUS, OH OH" and every time he is bickering with DR. ah they are so adorable and funny.....

ROUGH TRANSLATION EPISODE 7:
MR: I will stay here. MR (covering YJ's face with KJ fan): You will come back. KISS!!! argh!!! (SUZY SO LUCKY!!!)
DR: We will encounter hardships from now on but we have to hang on.Kjae: Thank you. I too will definitely do what I promise. I will not wave, I will NEVER WAVE. Like a dog, I'll show you!

DR mom: welcome!
DR's friend telling SYJ about their co-teacher havng feelings for DR
Co-teacher: Gil Da Ran Teacher, 
*About the ring I THINK MR is saying to KJ that that ahjussi (YJ) have prepared the ring for DR
I can't hear Kjae's line.. :(

END

*I think KJae is now thinking that YJ might really love DR afterall...
tsk! why am I feeling KJae will back off :'(

REMINDERS: I am not KOREAN.. I MIGHT COMMIT MISTAKES.... anyone here who can understand Korean fully? PLEASE TRANSLATE IT :x

Guest sailorenigma

OMO what is this?!!! X_X Seriously! I WANT MORE!!! :(( So Ma - Ri is gonna live in the same house? :( Da Ran OTTOKE?! =(( Anyways, this is great!! I can't wait!!! :-SS

a bit speechless about the kiss~but it's just a preview nway....dun put so much thoughts in it...rmember the preview for ep5 where evryone thought YJ and DR is gonna get married...but ended up NOT?keep your hopes high,guys~BIG is just getting BIGGER....=)

a bit speechless about the kiss~but it's just a preview nway....dun put so much thoughts in it...rmember the preview for ep5 where evryone thought YJ and DR is gonna get married...but ended up NOT?keep your hopes high,guys~BIG will be getting BIGGER....=)

Guest tainocchi

Who to ship ...I'm actually confused. I like KJ with both DR and Mari. And also DR with both YJ and KJ. Quite like CS and Mari too. ^^''

Im currently watching this like everyone here does..& im curious on how will they end this drama..if the two guys will be successful in getting back to their own bodies..i wonder who will DR choose?
im not a YJ&DR shipper neither DR&KJ shipper..but in my opinion Da Ran & Kyung Joon looks good together..i mean the real KJ (Shin Won Ho)..i think there's nothing wrong in a teacher-student relationship..no offense for other shippers..just saying.. :)>-

gasp ... what the heck are you doing Mari? xD I also feel a bit uncomfortable with the "almost" kiss ... anyway she's doing her best to gain Kyung Joon's heart , but I don't think that's the best way ( soon he'll escape from his own housebecause of her xD ) 
omg ... teacher Na! T_T poor poorhim x_x 

I really like how interesting and well done Ma Ri's character is. She is so funny when she goes into terminator mode.  Climbing the wall and jumping down she really did seem like a robot.  I love that she actually tried to break the glass window with her fist.  The other thing I really like about her is her clothes.  She dresses almost in a pretty lolita style.  Love the hats and girlyness.  This style is not something most could pull off or would want to wear.   But it makes her character stand out more and be more memorable than if she was just wearing regular trendy clothes.

However, as much as I really do like Ma Ri, I am a DR x KJ shipper.

Guest pincup17

Oh gosh this drama, Gong Yoo makes it for me. How sexy is this man. *swoon*  I love him. I'm on epi 3.

Archived