[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aikawaringo

I love this drama describe how you will acknowledge someone you truly love,
This point goes to Se Young and Ma Ri, both of them love the guy so dearly,
especially Ma Ri who notice it even he's on another body.
This is the Power of (2nd lead's) Love !! :))

Guest melane

OMG! This drama is simply DAEBAK!
How can it become more and more interesting?! The Hong sisters are really amazing!
After yesterday's episode unexpected time skip, what will await us? Surely another great twist!^^
One week to wait...again!

Guest kayana20

what about YJ? Are we ever going to find out how he really was so I can stop feeling bad for Daran that she fell for him but never really knew him. Did he truly love her or was just using her? I am kinda skeptical on her dating KJ because the age difference and the unresolved feelings she has for YJ and the fact he is in YJ body. I want him back in his. Ep 6 kinda made me sad because I wonder if they ever will go back to their original bodies and if we would ship Dran with KJ in his teenage form?

Guest peekaboo67

OMG, the story is getting more interesting and today's so Daebak!!!!! I felt sorry for KJ and I hope Daran will realize that she is falling for him but that last scene really makes me worried :( I hope KJ will deny that he is KJ to Mari coz that girl is seriously scary :)))))))

I feel like dying because of Kyung Jae's stares ... gosh , please Hong Sis  ... let Yoon Jae to wake up and settle the things with Daran 
Only then this guy will stop with those heartbreaking stares ... T_T 
episode-6.jpg
big_ep-5.png
Kyung Joon  ... I'm rooting for you! ♥

Guest drunkendog

Honestly, Kyung Jae with Da Ran seems "adorable" but when they are back to their own original bodies, it's very awkward to see Kyung Joon with Daran :( Hope Yoon Jae will wake up soon and come clean everything

Guest qqq123

Nice episode :)

With each episode I'm even more curious what will happen next.

Sadly, no preview - and will have to wait till next week; I deffinitely prefer watching a full season ... but the comments here are fun.

Well, at least I can rewatch the last three episodes - this time with subtitles ;)

hi guys..

oh gosh i totally loved today's episode ..because we saw..

1- the new hot KJ in YJ's body..( I like him now more than before )
2- because we saw DR kick SY's a** out of HER house and HER sofa..GO GO DR XDDDDDDD
3- because my MaRi finally knows the truth about KJ

i totally love how KJ make DR confused at the beginning between him and YJ..when he said something she was totally like in a rollercoaster..keep saying "kyung  joon " and "Yeon jae" until KJ said "Uh oh" then she realized that it's him..hahahahaha poor DR she can't tell the difference between them now
actually the KJ in YJ's body NOW is more like the Real KJ..<3

i love how they make everything work right since we have a time jump thing..KJ still want DR to look at him but the poor girl can only see YJ's face ..so she told him that she doesn't want to see YJ's face anymore..

i'm totally loving this episode..MARI...i love you more now..i can't really understand why people finding you scary and creepy when all you do is trying to find the truth about the boy you like..<3 i really admire this girl..I LOVE HER..

Today's episode was Daebak...!! I hope the rating will increased XDDDDDDDDDD

105804625.jpg

285978522.jpg

763934632.jpg

" my poor MaRi she even dropped school because she want to stay beside KJ "

699429584.jpg

KJ asked her " do you like KJ that much ?!!" DUH boy ..sure she like you ..but you only saw the stalker side of her..>__<
she told him that she loved him ..and she will never stop loving him..she mentioned KJ's mother but i don't get what she said

522062261.jpg

554608683.jpg

972633402.jpg

611636209.jpg

" ohhhhhhhh ..our cute boy is going to confess his love for mari...aigoooo i love this boy"

312550715.jpg

802825457.jpg

okay this scene was totally AMAZING..it was totally like a fairy tale stories..she saw KJ inside YJ..guys..isn't this LOVE like a REAL LOVE..
oh my god i can't stop repeating that scene when she followed him and hold his hand..my poor mari >__<

986460553.jpg

611958130.jpg

724011573.jpg

712821106.jpg

135704479.jpg

The last scene was so EPIC..while so many of you feel like Mari will only bring more troubles and burden to KJ and DR..i just LOVE IT that she now knows the truth..she actually deserved to know that KJ in YJ's body more than anyone..because she actually was beside him for a whole year..she was always sitting beside his unconscious body..hold his hand and wish to him a nice dream..she is just a kid but she still stayed by his side so YES by all the means she deserve to know the truth..and please Hong sisters..don't use mari to make DR jealous because this is totally not fair..having SY is more than enough..

Oh gosh seeing the tears in her eyes when she run to hug him..see this is the true love..she hugged YJ's body but she actually saw KJ right through him..now this is love and I don't care about mari's crazy behavior she love that KID..Now I can't wait for next week..because there is no preview..>__<

Finally mari..you are getting into the story..now don't let go of KJ follow him everywhere..i count on you XDDDDDDDDDDD

Guest soompigalz

Its hilarious at how the new KJae always seem to lose his cool-adult-manner whenever DR called him "KID"/"Phitong". :))
It must remain him of the night he got rejected n slapped in the head when proposing to her. Poor KID ^^

Its hilarious at how the new KJae always seem to lose his cool-adult-manner whenever DR called him "KID"/"Phitong".

:)

)

It must remain him of the night he got rejected n slapped in the head when proposing to her. Poor KID ^^

Archived