[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, i think YJ and KJ are related. I dont know im just guessing that YJ is KJ'dad. YJ and KJs mom are used to be lover when they were in high school and YJ got her pregnant. Later on, her mom flew to state to had her child and left YJ without a word. YJ regret for what he have done and feeling guilty for DR. He decided to go to state to look for information bout her and his child. Sounds ridiculous but i sense that these two boys must have someting mysterious relationship nor KJ is only his half brother? lol

I love the younger lead too! I never know about him but is pretty cute in this character and all the 1st episode scenes with LMJ have a pretty good conection between them !! But GongYoo is really lovely too and sure  we´re going to love him more and more every week :_D

@Hanachio, Not just the younger lead is cute, but her little bro is also super cute.  They all show good chemistry with her.  Actually i already love Gong Yoo as Kyung Joon.  Omo it's confusing.  Basically i'm rooting for her with Kyung Joon, and it doesn't matter whose body he's in, although younger is yummier.

Guest soompigalz

Ahhhh my poor KyungJae, he look like a sick puppy when listen to DR-YJ first meeting story
Awww come to mama  >:D<

MaRi is a certified KJ's female version=))
The arriving in school was EPIC, 1st MaRi then KJ LOL

yeah..

Finally..mari came..

she is amazing i love her character..here is my thoughts about her scenes tonight..

1- the airport scene..hahahaha..i love how did they show us how desperately she was looking for KJ..and KJ looking at his cellphone..the messages didn't stop at all..and it's all from mari "KJ why don't you pick up my calls?!!" "KJ..did something happened to you?!!" "pick up my calls..pick up my calls" hahahahaha i was so freaked out when they started playing that killing scenes song in the drama Ghost even KJ freaked out hahahaha..oh my god..mari she even have this pillow with KJ's face..so adorable she was hugging it and saying "i will come to meet you"  KJ laugh he thinks that she was joking but no she actually came just like a boss..when he was about to leave she send him a message with Gil teacher picture and she told him she knows his school..hahahahah lovely mari with that evil smile hahahahaa then she said " are you curious how did i know about this gil teacher in korea?!!" hahahaha she worked for days and night for any clue that will lead her to him..and in the end she found him..i love her satisfied laugh when she found out..hahahaha

2- the taxi scene..when she arrived..everyone thought it's KJ(in YJ's body) but then this pretty girl came out..DR get relived but then mari saw her and run to her..she asked for some money hahahhahaha..she is definitely the female version of KJ i knew it..she even took DR's wallet just like KJ's did..
DR came after her and said..how did you took some money from someone you don't know?!! mari shows her the picture that she had for her in cellphone .." you are gil teacher , right?!! where is KJ?!!" then DR took her away to talk to her..KJ arrived and the student pointed to where DR and mari went to..he followed them..and when DR was about to tell mari about KJ..he came and call her ..then he look at mari with this glare..he was totally shocked to see her she asked DR who's he then DR said that he is someone that she knows..KJ called her and tell her to go and he will deal with mari..when DR left mari was running after her..but KJ grab her hand "ahjusshi, what are you doing?!!"
they glare at each other then he said " you really came here Jang mari" she get shocked pull her hand and said "ahjusshi, how do you know me?!!"
then he said "KJ told me about you" she looked at him then said "ahjusshi you are not the type that KJ like"
KJ: "you are right, i'm totally not the type that KJ like ..your father is also from this type that I...." then he remembered that he is talking about KJ " that KJ doesn't like"
mari: "did KJ talk with you about my father ??!!"
KJ "yes.."
mari "anyway , where is KJ?!!"
KJ" no, just say what you want to me"
mari get mad :" ahjusshi are you KJ?!!, i want to meet KJ "
KJ: " Nope, KJ won't meet with you..NEVER..KJ said he don't want to meet with you and that's why he came here from america , right?? he doesn't want to see you and your dad again"
mari: " I'm the person that KJ become a family with because of marriage"
KJ:" marriage..!! yeah i know between your father and KJ's mother ..but in the end that family didn't happened..because his mother died"
then his face completely turned into a sad face..mari looked sadly at him then said :"did KJ told you that his mother died because of me ?!!"
KJ looked sadly at her then she continue "so that's why he doesn't want to see me until now ?!!"
(the the flashback in KJ's mother funeral..KJ and mari were standing there..mari put her hand on KJ's shoulder but he just push her hand away ..oh my god..WHY >__<)
then mari said :" I..I missed KJ so much and worried about him"
KJ :" KJ is doing well no need to worry,so just go back .." then he said that seeing her coming all this way he is feeling sorry and thankful and he will tell KJ about her
mari :"ahjusshi..what is your real relationship with KJ?!"
KJ:" oh that's i can't tell anyone since it's a secret ..."
mari with a shocked face :"ahjusshi could it be...that you are KJ's lover"
KJ looked at her with this shocked mad face " Uh oh, that's not true ..ya Jang mari how can you say this ridiculous things ,,Jesus"
then he hit his chest saying " i'm totally the type that he hates"
mari get closer to him saying :" ahjusshi..you are KJ"
hahahahahaha..KJ looked at her with those eyes then she shout at him " don't act like KJ ..that "Uh oh" don't do it again! you make me feel bad"
he get relived then she said " i have something to say ..you need to tell it to KJ"
KJ:" say it"
mari :" I..will..marry you..for sure "
then she left..
totally loved this scene..so..KJ really blaming Mari for his mother death..
sorry guys..but am i the only one who excited to see KJ and mari together..their story is more excited than DR and KJ..<3
why on earth you don't love her KJ..?!!!

i will watch the rest of the episode then i will be back XDDDDD

edit:

3- the scene when mari and CS met..he was running like a crazy to meet her..what a cute boy..he fell in the ground when he jump of the school wall..when she came out he said "You..are really beautiful"
Then she confidently said " I know " hahahaha..mari XDDD
Then she looked at his hand and said " you are bleeding" ..
He come near to her then said " do you want to wipe it away"
Mari: " it's dirty..i don't want to"
He smiled then with this confident he pull the pen from his jacket and write his number on her expensive bag  " this is my number..call me"
She told him that he ruined her bag and I think that he told her to call him and he will by a new one to her not knowing it's expensive..hahahahah poor him  XDDDDD

4- we see CS in his house his mother was asking him to eat but he was waiting for mari to call him so he didn't eat anything..oh my god he is so cute..
Then his phone ring with "Twinkle..Twinkle" song..it's mari and he went to see her..i think that she told him about something..maybe the expensive bag..he got scared and told her about his family situation..she told him that she will start to forgive him little by little whenever he did something good..hahahahah he called her noona..anyway she asked him about KJ ..then he said he knows him..she asked him " are you close to KJ..?!!"
CS:" No"
Mari :" of course you are not the type that KJ will hang out with"
He got disappointed..the she shout at him .." does this make you feel sad?!!"
Then he laugh "No not at all.. I know that too " my poor baby >__<
Anyway he told her that KJ is not able to talk or see anyone right now  when she asked him why he told her that he is in the hospital  >__<

5- next scene we are seeing CS taking mari to the hospital where KJ is..oh my god >__<
She came near to him ..it's like she don't want to believe it's him..she started to shake him "Kyung Joon ah.."  then she slaps him…oh my god..that was so sad..but then seeing CS looking around to see if anyone saw that make me laugh hahahahah I love this boy..
Seeing the unconscious KJ mari started to cry and I started to cry too..i don't care if she is a weird girl or a stalker or whatever..this girl she love him and care about him..she is the only person in this world that love him this much so what's wrong with him..?!!!
I really need to know more about their past..i mean he is angry with her for a reason..
He thinks that she had something with the death of his mother but why..?!!!
In the next episode:
We are seeing mari looking at YJ's picture in the hospital saying to CS that this ahjusshi pretend to be KJ all the time ..so she send a message to KJ cellphone knowing that this ahjusshi had it..KJ was running to the hospital saying that from now on mari will stay be his side until he wake up..
Then  we see KJ standing next to mari and she told him " someone he likes..KJ don't have someone like that .."
Then J said " yes he have.." then he pointed at DR saying " there" OH MY GOD..HE WILL MAKE THE WAR STARTED..AIGOOO

Anyway that's my thought about mari's appearance in today's episode..i think she is gorgeous..and the hong sisters need to give me a good reason why KJ doesn't like her..?!!

I will talk about the rest of the episode in another post..today's episode was DAEBAK..more of YJ ..<3

Hi guys ..back again..
About this episode..:
what's wrong with YJ's ex-girlfriend..and what's wrong with DR..?!!
Why she can't see what is this evil witch is up to..DR..you need to wake up..well from the preview I assume that she will finally wake up..KJ will told her about the key and it's belong to that evil doctor ..so she will run to see her maybe..!
Anyway..DR is a poor woman ..i can't imagine what I will do if I was her..seriously YJ needs to wake up..i mean we all saw that he loved her from the first sight and he was following her around in the wedding..i don't think that his love wasn't real..but what the hell happened to him..?!! why he is acting like that..and what's with DR can't she stop teasing the boy like this..it's KJ out there DR..wake up..holding his hand and face..and asking him to pretend to be YJ for a while..?!!!! am I the only one who's bothered by DR's personality..i mean she is good and nice and everything but why she is so naïve..?!!!!
 I hope that she won't be naïve for the rest of the drama …I like LMJ <3
And why on earth we are having KJ in two places with two different women..he is laughing with DR while mari is crying beside his real body..and I know this won't be good. Because mari is having her lonely love..
Ahhhhhhhhhh how much I hope that YJ will wake up..
Aigooo the real KJ look so good with mari..they are so cute together..ahhhh why am I always shipping the impossible couple?!! WHYYYYYYYYYY?!!
But I'm Definitely shipping these two Mari and KJ..even if they won't happen I already shipped so many who didn't happen..what's the big deal ?!!
I'm so proud of suzy she improved a lot she seems so natural now.. I love her
And yes for KJ and YJ..how about that KJ's mother married to different men okay..one is MR.kang and the other is MR.seo..
So she was pregnant with KJ when she divorced with MR.seo..YJ's father and then married MR.kang..and she told KJ that his father is MR.kang..anyway…when she died..YJ's father knew about this and about his other son so he asked his big son to go and bring back his brother..and that's how they related…this is the only way..maybe MR.kang doesn't existed maybe KJ's mom lie to him saying that his father passed away a long time ago
so YJ and KJ have the same father..
But then if they are related what will happen to the love story in this drama for the god sake?!!!!!!
I can't think anymore this drama drive me insane..anyway I wish that the rating will be better today..

more of my pretty Jang mari...jjang ^^

875235026.jpg

247299441.jpg

totally love her fashion here <3 so lovely

source : @ suzy tumblr

edit:
this thread is a little bit quiet today..why..?!! are you disappointing because you didn't see the kiss...?!!!
well, as for me..i enjoyed watching this episode ..i'm so glad that finally i see suzy and GY together..and i'm happy that suzy have this strong started..she proved that she improved so much since her first appearance..
from what i see that this drama is more like a drama than a Rom-com..even though that we are all laughing about DR and KJ and how she always treating him like YJ..but not anymore i mean ..we need to move on..to see more..not only seeing KJ dealing with DR and YJ's problem..what about his problem and his life..sometimes for me DR seems like the kid in here because she is so naive..and KJ always look after her..i hope that we will see another strong side of DR..not just her lovely side who always LOVE YJ..these days..i've been into the tough and strong heroine more than the naive one..so i hope that DR will stand out and stop acting like this around KJ the boy is suffering too..>__<
anyway i will still root for my original couples..YJ/DR ..KJ/Mari...and nothing will change my mind..except the truth of YJ cheating on DR..which is still not proved..so i will wait and see ^^

happy mari..

150601939.jpg

sad mari...>__<

265135677.jpg

@Shajoona i totally agree with you . Honestly im not very happy with the way things are going , i was actually looking forward to this drama because of the lead couple YJ and DR (thats what i thought) . Its kinda sad , i feel extremly bad for YJ .  Its not right to see DR being touchy feely with KJ ,from what i have read in the above post . While YJ in a comma DR busy  with KJ .. really :(, i can understand that she is getting confused with all thats happerning but still its no excuse to being up and close with KJ just because he is in YJ .  I wont be able to get my head around this show unless YJ wakes up, even then i feel bad for him to have woken up to see his fiance inlove with another guy . Im hoping i wont dislike DR too much  anyways ill just stick to reading updates . On a lighter noter im loving mari , i hope she ends up with the brother  dont really wanna see her heartbroken over KJ since he will be happy with DJ .

'Big' miss A's Suzy Asks Lee Min Jung - 'Money for Cab Fare'

Miss A member Suzy has finally made her appearance in the KBS drama 'Big'

895026493.jpg

miss A member Suzy finally made her appearance in the KBS drama 'Big.’

In the 3rd episode of KBS drama 'Big' that was aired on June 11 featured Jang Mari (miss A Suzy) arriving at Incheon International Airport. Jang Mari has come to Korea for her love Kang Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho).

During the episode, Jang Mari attempts to track down Kang Kyung Joon, who has disappeared without telling anybody. Before she even arrived in Korea, Jang Mari began her own investigation to find Kang Kyung Joon. After a while, Jang Mari learns about Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung), who is Kyung Joon's teacher at school.

As soon as Jang Mari arrives in Korea, she jumps into a taxi and heads straight for the school to find Gil Da Ran. When Jang Mari arrives at the school, the teachers and students are in the middle of a morning assembly. Jang Mari becomes the center of attention as she gets out of the cab in her bright attire.

Jang Mari walks up to Gil Da Ran and says 'Give me some money, the taxi won't take dollars or card' and completely shocks Gil Da Ran.

miss A Suzy's entrance into the drama made things a lot more interesting especially since the souls of Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo) and Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) have been switched. The viewers will have to wait patiently to find out what will happen between these 4 characters.

source : kpopstarz.com

class="articletitle" align="center"

Haven't seen the 3rd episode yet... but I hate myself for visiting this thread.... huhuhuuu...but i'm still excited to see the 3rd episode.... MBC & SBS ratings DROP .. KBS2 increased a bit higher..!!!

hgasashdshgsdgh! 8-> 8-> 8->
Behind the scenes of Big: Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung are a real couple?
lmj_gy_bts.jpg
The behind the scenes of Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung practicing their lines on KBS’s Big(script written by Hong Jung Eun, Hong Mi Ran/ Directed by Ji Byung Hun) is creating a stir.
In the revealed pictures, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung are practicing their lines in a friendly manner.
This is the scene from the first episode where Seo Yoon Jae(played by Gong Yoo) and Gil Da Ran(played by Lee Min Jung), who are preparing their marriage, talk about the size of their bed. When Da Ran says that the bed she chose is big and comfortable, Yoon Jae gives her a slight hug and puts her head on his shoulder.
This scene especially made many viewers’ hearts flutter because Gong Yoo, who usually does not express his emotions, displays his romanticism during the talk with Da Ran.
Gong Yoo and Min Jung having a friendly chat with scripts in their hands, Min Jung leaning on his shoulder for practice, and Gong Yoo giving her a lovely look made them indistinguishable from a real couple.
About the revealed pictures, the production crew of Big revealed, “Since Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and Bae Suzy are friendly and know each other so well, the shooting itself looks like a pictorial. This is just one of those ‘common’ scenes from the shooting site.”
The third episode of Big, which is creating a stir with the appearance of Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and Bae Suzy, will air on June 11 at 9:55 p.m.
Source : Korea.com

OMG!!! I saw the episode just now, and boy its getting good ;). A bit sad that the humor was not that strong as in ep 2 :P but I laughed so hard at Mari coming to school and after her KJ, and everybody already knew they were coming for DR haha.

Suzy plays her role good and her crying part reminded me of her farewell to Song Samdong in Dream High :P.

Its sooo obvious now that KJ likes DR, especially in the ending scene, and where he heard all that loveydovey stuff from YJ friends and seeing DR being all happy and smiling, he got very jealous.

Dang it, I dont hope he turns out to be YJ halfbrother ^^. Maybe this was what was on YJ mind, about discovering his dad has another child, and he got drunk etc and ended up sleeping at Bi&^6 doctor house. But if KJ is YJ brother, then he cant be with DR can he?

I am so afraid for DR not falling for KJ. I so want her with KJ in YJ body. That would be epic.

Anyone who knows the ratings? Did they increase? PLease say yes...

Archived