[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soompigalz

HOLY!!!
So the kiss is going to be really happen?!
Im also think that it a lil bit too early for KJ n DR but then again this will bring more conflict to the story and help building up the tension. DR is still adapting to this new situation n she misses her YJ so much that i think thats what leads to the kiss. She might be stop the kiss soon after, feeling regret T_T

awww more and more good news for BIG!!!  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/ 
B2ST’s “Ugly People” claims 1st spot on real time charts!
big-ost.png
Showing their power on kpop world, B2ST is doing great with the release of their new song for  BIG‘s OST
The song unexpectedly is on the 1st spot on Daum Music Chart beating the long awaited new f(x)’s album ….
The song is also doing really well in other portals like Melon ( 1st spot on the “OST List” and 2nd on the general list ) or Naver Music ( 2nd spot on the TOP 100   ) .
Congrats to B2ST and BIG for this success!
Source : Just Min Jung

Aww Mari looks so loving and sweet sitting by KJ's body and wishing him awake. Omo I cannot wait to see what the first kiss between YJ and DR was like. Gong Yoo can kiss so please let it be sweet and hot all in one. DR and KJ kissing feels too soon to me. I still don't feel the romantic spark between the two. In their romance scenes (such as the I love you) DR see/hears/feels YJ not KJ. I am confused cause she looks at him and she sees another person. I need to see she is falling for him, him (they are still very much in student teach territory right now) then even if I may not like it (DR/YJ for me) I can go with it.
I have this drama dream that YJ in KJ's body wakes up and he and KJ in his body live together in KJ's house and they form this cute bromance of helping each other live the other's life with a lot of love lines crossing, and hi jinx in there. 

Guest soompigalz

Awwwww MaRi,.... I feel for her, its glad to know that KJ actually have someone by his side now, someone who will protect him from his evil aunt n uncle. If its not love i think MaRi meant more like a family to him, a lil sister. I hope she knew the truth soon so that she can help solving this switcheroo soul matter.

I'm looking forward to the appearance of Mari, since KJ was always so lonely and sad, the shows makes it out that no one in the world loves him and he admires  DR for the unconditional love she showed YJ, yet all along, he had Mari whom loved him dearly, even if she was forceful and weird, wouldn't that at least give him that little sense of love he wanted so badly?

I'm looking forward to see how the Hong Sister's will introduce this dynamic into his character, if they blow over it, it would be a gaping plot hole and KJ would lose some pity points with me while if they make Mari into someone who doesn't truly love KJ then that's just a cop out.

From the start of the drama I had always wondered why KJ thinks no one loves him when Mari obviously did from all the plot releases.

Here's to hoping they would give us a decent tie in and subsequent resolution to this relationship.

That picture with Mari and KJ has such great sense of sadness and loneliness about it, somehow I get the feeling that Mari is also a very lonely child.

I hope Suzy can pull it off when it comes to the scene itself. She's got great potential to become my favorite character if she pull of her emotional scene anywhere as good as LMJ.

@crunchykfan13 you can watch live streaming here...there are eng subs that are mostly off by a couple of secs
http://www.ionair.tv/index.php

Haha @thegirlwho! & @Shajoona :P

Maybe we can all drool at the same time on their next willing (when both of them have mutual feelings) kiss ;)

I really can't wait to watch todays episode especially with Suzy being in the party too ^^

Archived