[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

@shajoona: i can't wait to see them too.i agree with their same personalities. that's why i am more curious to see their lives in LA. i hope we get a flash back of those scenes. :)
----
New pics from BIG twitter. She's so cute~

595892861.jpg보기만 해도 기분좋아지는 해맑은 마리의 미소

595893655.jpg마리야! 팔목이 간지러우면 내가 대신 긁어줄까?

595896082.jpg어↗어↘ 수지랑 꽁이랑 친해보여요...빅 촬영중 한컷..슬쩍~~

595894436.jpg처제드립에 이어 이번에는 삼백판 사나이..충식! 주먹안에 뭐가 들었을까요?

credit: @dramaBIG

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me I think YJ should wake up too, for DR the difference between these two will be in their personalities and how they relate to her. She need's to see them as two separate people. As long as KJ looks like YJ it would be to easy for her to accept him as YJ even if she claims that she understand's that he is KJ. Intellectually she know's he is KJ but the physical reality is he's also YJ.
Every time KJ has made a move like he was YJ she responded to it, in the preview we see them about to kiss, and I'm willing to bet she is seeing YJ and thinking YJ. If YJ woke up and try to make a move on her I'm willing to bet she would most likely slap his face, because even if she understands he is YJ she will feel like it is KJ. Even if she fall's in love with KJ while he is YJ 's body her attachment will be to YJ.
Think about it, when she is having her fantasy about herself and the man she loves  the face in those pictures will belong to YJ. Both guys need to be awake and vie for her attentions so that she can distinguish the difference.
Unlike I love Italy that male lead is in reality only 14 and the female lead is 27 the fact that he changes into a 25 year old makes no difference, the viewer's know that a romantic love between the two are impossible.
Here our male lead is 18 and the female lead is 24 only a 6 year difference the same amount of years that separate YJ and DR. 

Loved your post  IBELIS  , and I think we are always on the same boat about Yoon Jae : he must wake up soon!  ... to clarify the misunderstandings  about him or to fight for Daran ( if he really loves her ) 
Daran needs to return to her senses , but I can't blame her right now because a situation like this is really ridiculous xD you, me ( or everyone)  on her situation could end crazy 
another BTS of Daran and Kyung Joon ( motorbike and buing buing scene xD ♥ )  : 
BIG - BTS 4
thansk to LMJ Baidu Bar

I actually like Lee Min Jung with the younger lead cos he's surpringly better looking than Gong Yoo.  However, Gong Yoo is doig a fine job here.  Can't help but think back to the 80s Tom Hanks movie BIG whilst watching this drama.

aaaaaaahahaha korean media reporting Min Jung neverending love for the food xDDDDDDDDDDD 
Lee Min Jung loves her galbitang?

Actress Lee Min Jung‘s love for galbitang has been revealed.

Recently on the official homepage of KBS2‘s Mon/Tue drama ‘Big’, a behind the scenes cuts of Lee Min Jung eating galbitang at a wedding reception have been revealed.

In the shots, Lee Min Jung looks as though she is really eating her meal, as she seems to really taste the galbitang which is a prop for the scene. Despite the retakes that continued, Lee Min Jung was a professional who didn’t stop looking to love the galbitang.

The staff added a title for the cut that read, ‘Teacher Gil Da Ran‘s gluttony’, bringing laughter to the viewers.

It appears the relationship among Lee Min Jung, Gong Yoo, and Suzy‘s characters will go on a full scale shift, increasing the level of interest on the story line. ‘Big’ airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55pm.

Source : Kpopfever

Guest Hanachio

aww! already a kisss!!! Hope to see the two of them this week!!! >_<
Can´t wait until tomorrow episode yay!!! :D!!

I actually like Lee Min Jung with the younger lead cos he's surpringly better looking than Gong Yoo.  However, Gong Yoo is doig a fine job here.  Can't help but think back to the 80s Tom Hanks movie BIG whilst watching this drama.

Guest sailorenigma

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KISS STILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kiss2.jpg
kiss1.jpg
kissing Yoon Jae and Kyung Joon on the same episode??? aigoo =( I feel sad for Yoon Jae x_x 
Source : Just Min Jung

Guest sailorenigma

I, too, won't be able to watch it live because of work T.T but I will read the recap on my break @ softy's blog <3... And will watch it later at viki.com with eng subs and with some popcorn :)

Archived