[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay guys

OFF TOPIC...

sorry but i couldn't stop myself...i'm officially a crazy fangirl for SHIN i watched their video 10 times already they are amazing..but our KJ..WOW

424396683.jpg

847687845.jpg

890924240.jpg

458583450.jpg

647657176.jpg

800522950.jpg

sorry guys for the off topic..i'm totally in fangirl mode now..don't miss the chance of watching him singing and dancing..

i'm out to kill myself..XD

Hi All!

The second episode was freakingly hilarious ...HAHA

The mushroom allergy scene

The rock talk w/ father in law scene

The apartment scene...wahahaha..The body...

It appears that Yoon Jae has something going on behind Da ran's back.....maybe he is sick or something [like some people here thought of] that's explains the- leaving- to- US- plan . I do believe he loves Daran and not the Ex GF.

OMG! in the 3rd episode KJ and DR will kissed? How about my Mari????

what the what the..i don't accept! (she'll be heartbroken KJ)

Can't wait for suzy.. so excited seeing that BTS of her clinging to KJ..wehehehe...

Hi All!

The second episode was freakingly hilarious ...HAHA

The mushroom allergy scene

The rock talk w/ father in law scene

The apartment scene...wahahaha..The body...

It appears that Yoon Jae has something going on behind Da ran's back.....maybe he is sick or something [like some people here thought of] that's explains the- leaving- to- US- plan . I do believe he loves Daran and not the Ex GF.

OMG! in the 3rd episode KJ and DR will kissed? How about my Mari????

what the what the..i don't accept! (she'll be heartbroken KJ)

Can't wait for suzy.. so excited seeing that BTS of her clinging to KJ..wehehehe...

Guest satisfaction!

again, as much as i dont like the teacher-student plot (cuz it seems like it's going that route), i'm just gonna watch this for lmj + gy chemistry <3 gotta catch up on episode 2 soon!!!!! thanks everyone for your contributions with pics, thoughts, and links! 

i'm confused on how the relationship will go.she will fall in love with the spirit inside YJ's body, (the boy), but what happens when he comes out? will they have soul swapping periods ( like in secret garden) where they return to their original body ???man, i need answers!!! show, hurry up and come back on T_T 

Guest jobogae

I just love this!  I cried and laughed.  I enjoyed Greatest Love so much that I am so happy that the Hong Sisters followed it with this one starring one of my favorite actresses, Lee Ming Jung.
I was expecting a remake of Tom Hanks' 1980s hit 'Big' but fortunately it's quite different.  I love it when the Hong Sisters write characters who always struggle with emotional conflict.  
Who will Da Ran choose at the end?  
A. Yoon JaeB. Kyung JoonC. Kyung Joon in Yoon Jae's bodyD. Yoon Jae in Kyung Joon's body 
My guess ...
Is Yoon Jae really a jerk?  Or is he trapped by Se Young's ugly claws.  If he is a jerk, he wouldn't have attempted to save Kyung Joon's life.  I would like to believe that he had a one night stand with Se Young and feels "responsible" for his action and can't face to tell Da Ran that he cheated.    
However, if we play out karma.  Yoon Jae could die in Kyung Joon's body and Kyung Joon lives in Yoon Jae's body and happily ever after with Da Ran!!!!     :x

Archived