[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

I hope we will not dislike Suzy's character. I liked her Hyemi so much in Dream High,so I really do hope they will make her character unique and I will like her more than Hyemi :P.

The hongsisters always make their evil character less evil and funny in an absurd way LOL. I hope it will be the same with this one. And another thing, it seems the Hongsisters have a routine in their drama;s. Its almost everytime they do a realistic drama one year, and next year they do a fantasy drama. So next year we will have a realistic one :P.

I hope to see Kim Soo Hyun, JooWoon, LeeMinHo, Park Yoochun, Yoo in Ah, Song Joonki in the next hongsisters drama ;) Did I miss anyone? Oee HyunBin would be nice ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xtuyet

I just finished watching episode 2! It made me laugh so hard during the inspection of his body by LMJ!I knew it was coming but the noises and ah! It made me blush so bad!Episode 2 was really good! I am loving Big ;)!Before I was iffy about the plot because I was extremely confused about what and huh?Hahaha! But now that everything is laid out, I love it! :)

Man, Lee Min Jung is hot. I happen to think that she's definitely among the top five most beautiful women in all of K-drama-land (Han Hye Jin is also in that category). Not to mention, she's a very talented actress.I could watch any show with her in it. Remember Midas? Damn she was beautiful in that.

Guest anjoloveskirby

I also don't find KJ  acting wird...from what i saw he's like the lonely type so i don't think he's the guy that will show his true personality to anyone,so because he spent more time with DR he's letting his true personality out

B2ST joins the OST! 
Reposting from Just Min jung
B2ST Collaborates With Sweetune for ‘Big’ OST Track
big-ost2.jpg
The B2ST members have lent their vocals to the OST of the current KBS drama Big.
On June 11, B2ST’s Spiteful Person for Big’s OST will be unveiled online at midnight (KST).
Spiteful Person is described as a dance song with a refreshing guitar sound. The song was produced by Sweetune, who is behind hit tracks such as Kara’s Mister, Step and Infinite’s Be Mine and marks the first collaboration between B2ST and Sweetune.
Regarding the track, Sweetune said, “The refreshing track will be a perfect fit for the hot summer” while B2ST added, “We’re happy to show a new side of B2ST through a new song after a long while. Please show a lot of interest in the song and for Big.”
Source : Enewsworld

B2ST joins the OST! 
Reposting from Just Min jung
B2ST Collaborates With Sweetune for ‘Big’ OST Track
big-ost2.jpg
The B2ST members have lent their vocals to the OST of the current KBS drama Big.
On June 11, B2ST’s Spiteful Person for Big’s OST will be unveiled online at midnight (KST).
Spiteful Person is described as a dance song with a refreshing guitar sound. The song was produced by Sweetune, who is behind hit tracks such as Kara’s Mister, Step and Infinite’s Be Mine and marks the first collaboration between B2ST and Sweetune.
Regarding the track, Sweetune said, “The refreshing track will be a perfect fit for the hot summer” while B2ST added, “We’re happy to show a new side of B2ST through a new song after a long while. Please show a lot of interest in the song and for Big.”
Source : Enewsworld

Guest sunshine4ever

I actually like the other actor who acted as Kang Gyung-Joo at the beginning, too. I just couldn't seem to like Seo Yoon Jae at the beginning, but Gong Yoo was so great that I just can't help, but like him also. Episode 2 was great. I just read some of your comments and I think I'll hold my thoughts for any doubts and/or predictions since majority of you have already commented on YJ's actions. I actually do not want DR & GJ to have to be together if anything since I don't like a teacher-student relationship to occur, but I have to say I like the chemistry between KGJ & GDR when they came down from the bus together. I am so amazed at how Gong Yoo was able to make Gyung-Joo so comical in episode 2. I just laughed almost the entire episode.

Thanks for all the pics. :)

Guest meisk

new BTS! 
This is freaking cute~ Omg...can't wait to see Mari and her antics..lol
42189303.jpg
class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "miss A’s Suzy gives Gong Yoo a hug from behind

miss A’s Suzy recently made people wonder by giving Gong Yoo a hug from behind.

Stills of Suzy giving Gong a hug from behind in KBS’s Monday-Tuesday series Big, were released on June 8 and drew a lot of attention.

In the pictures, Suzy is hugging Gong from behind and Gong is trying to get out of her arms. Suzy is making determined face and grabbing Gong harder. Their performance made many people wonder about the next story of the series.

Suzy plays the role of Jang Ma Ri, who flew to Korea from the United States, to find Kang Kyung Joon. Suzy, Gong, and Lee Min Jung will form a complicated relationship and make the plot more interesting.

The series, starring Gong, Suzy, Lee, and Shin Won Ho, will air the 3rd episode on June 11 at night.

credit: en korea

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

Hi All!

The second episode was freakingly hilarious ...HAHA
The mushroom allergy scene
The rock talk w/ father in law scene
The apartment scene...wahahaha..The body...

It appears that Yoon Jae has something going on behind Da ran's back.....maybe he is sick or something [like some people here thought of] that's explains the- leaving- to- US- plan . I do believe he loves Daran and not the Ex GF.

OMG! in the 3rd episode KJ and DR will kissed? How about my Mari????
what the what the..i don't accept! (she'll be heartbroken KJ)
Can't wait for suzy.. so excited seeing that BTS of her clinging to KJ..wehehehe...

Ommooo did Mari already knew that Kyu Joon's soul is in Jae Hee's Body ??? or did MAri fell in Love/Want JH without even knowing that KJ's soul is in JH's Body ??? ommmooo I want to Watch ep3 now...!! Can;t Wait

To be honest, I kinda dislike this plot, because although it's an adult playing the character, the character is a student... which means the teacher will be in love with the student technically. Well, you can say I'm not very fond of teacher-student relationships.

What is awesome about this drama is GONG YOO AND LEE MIN JUNG. I think they look pretty alike which (I think) is super cute. Gong Yoo is adorably charming and when he acts like this, it's just too... oh my god. I might explode anytime. Lee Min Jung is incredibly beautiful, amazing acting (I was crying so much at the hallway crying scene) and I guess I'm in the minority that loves her ageyo. Need I say more?! :x

The comedy is great, expected from Hong Sisters. However, I'm curious to see how the plot and characters develop and hopefully it won't disappoint me. I hope the ratings will increase too... :(

Guest apricot

Okay watched the second episode, yes the second epi is more like a Hong Sister's drama. It's wacky in some parts which I like. I shouldn't have watched it using my mobile but I cannot restrain from doing so, it's like I have to see it!! Okay I shall try to restrain from watching the next day after it airs and watch it in full glory using my desktop computer. *resolves*

I like Gong Yoo as a kid more haha..he's so funny. And the thing he does with his eyebrows when he's perky..haha I used to like that in "Coffee Prince" too. I can't wait for the kisses to start!!! Btw, for people of you who don't know yet. Gong Yoo is a "A-list" kisser for me. He kisses with passion and it's convincing even though the female lead is like a piece of wood in front of him.

Btw, I watched this vid describing his kisses with his leads, and I was like weeee..I liked him more after the vid, he's sincere and most importantly, REAL.

Archived