[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest timpa

Honestly with it looking like YJ was either a)cheating on DR or B)Running away from her it made me a little happy because I won't feel bad about wanting KJ and DR to be together lol.

Infact up until that woman doctor showed up hugging him and saying she loved him I was wondering if YJ was actually gay. I'm sure there's more to it than he was just cheating on her with his colleague, but from all the flashbacks he never really seemed comfortable with DR. They still address each other formally too.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Shajoona

Hello :)

I see we ship again different pairs XD LOL At least we ship the same in Bridal mask haha.

I dont think YJ cheated on DR, I firmly believe he loved her genuine but he didnt show it that well. It was like he was awkward and it was a first for him. You can see it in the official MV for BIG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED_NxkoylIg&feature=player_embedded 

:)

This drama is so adorable so far! Anyways here to share a few gifs I made of my favorite parts...
tumblr_m57wowIUvt1qj2nt0o2_500.giftumblr_m57wowIUvt1qj2nt0o4_250.giftumblr_m57wowIUvt1qj2nt0o3_250.giftumblr_m57wowIUvt1qj2nt0o5_250.giftumblr_m57wowIUvt1qj2nt0o6_250.gifDO NOT REPOST ON TUMBLR OR ELSEWHERE, YOU CAN REBLOG IT HERE.
tumblr_m5828lGbmc1qj2nt0o1_r1_500.giftumblr_m5828lGbmc1qj2nt0o2_250.giftumblr_m5828lGbmc1qj2nt0o3_250.gifDO NOT REPOST ON TUMBLR OR ELSEWHERE, YOU CAN REBLOG IT HERE.
Gong Yoo is so awesome as Kyungjoon. There definitely is a character inconsistency but omg he's just too adorable that you can't help but love him. I don't know if it just me but he kinda reminds me a bit of calvin from calvin & hobbes haha xD

Guest meisk

new stills?? or BTS pics? 
201206070836302510_1.jpg
2012060701000436600031161.jpg
what's wrong with Suzy's face?? o_O ... haha but she still looks cute 
@ Newsen & Sports Chosun

Okay. After watching the mv i am SO SHIPPING FOR YJ AND DR! IT'S SO CUTE HOW HE HOLDS HER BOUQUET FOR HER HAHA! I still believe yj likes dr. I mean makes no sense to marry someone just to have an as affair right? The plot would be kinda forced and the relationship between yj and dr would be just so dr can get hurt and then fall in love with kj? I don't think it's that simple! The writers are trying to trick us then give us sone major big twist or something that will touch all of us even more Haha. That's just my 2 cents though.

And furthermore, i find it weird how the ex gf told yj i love you at the end of ep 2. Seems more like she knows something and is helping him about something then she actually still wants him back and is in the midst of trying to get him back again. And now if she knows that yj is not really yj, she may make use of this opportunity to trick them into thinking that she HAD something on with yj?

Guest green.teax

I think the writers are insinuating that YJ may be getting cold feet because he realizes he might not actually love her. Of course, this is all speculation, but what I'm getting from the dialogue is that he proposed to her because he wanted to take responsibility for her. Like javabeans said, it sounds romantic but not when it seems like he wanted to take responsibility for causing her injury/or out of duty. 
Edit: Although this does make me extremely confused about who the OTP are....since we're going to be seeing a lot of KJ and DR and not so much development with YJ...
Edit #2: I'm probably getting waayyy ahead of myself but..It seems that with the way YJ is being portrayed (how people believe she's not good enough for him, she herself is being a pushover due to her own fear that she's not good enough), our OTP should be KJ and DR. However, that just seems odd if he goes back to his own body. The visual age gap is kind of awkward. If he stays in YJ's body it's also weird...I mean, doable, but much chaos would ensue. 

Guest Ifelz

I read the synopsis and so the older KJ will fall in love with Jang Mari??? But why in the relationship shows that GDR 'LOVE' with KJ???? So, its that mean KJ will end up with GDR???? Im so confuse with it...hmmmm.... I hope KJ will not stay in YJ body until the end of the story...

Guest meisk

I read the synopsis and so the older KJ will fall in love with Jang Mari??? But why in the relationship shows that GDR 'LOVE' with KJ???? So, its that mean KJ will end up with GDR???? Im so confuse with it...hmmmm.... I hope KJ will not stay in YJ body until the end of the story...

Guest orionbynes2010

Is YJ the father of  Kang Kyung Joon? Is it possible? Is that why they both have the picture of the angels and switched bodies?

Guest sailorenigma

just saw an interesting hypothesis about Yoon Jae at Koala's Blog ... thanks to Carolina ^^  :

i got a theory right now, regarding Yoon Jae1. he’s not a cheater2. he didn’t give out the invitations cause there’s someone who might oppose the wedding = parents3. he was flying to the US to convince them4. his parents never knew he broke up with se young5. his parents like very much se young because she’s a doctor and such6. se young knows it and she’s using it to get back with him

it totally makes sense to me!

and for me too ... I called Yoon Jae BASTARD xD ... now I think it's too early xDDD 

Guest sailorenigma

Is YJ the father of 

Kang Kyung Joon? Is it possible? Is that why they both have the picture of the angels and switched bodies?

Guest sailorenigma

Guest Starlitelet

If Yoon Jae does end up falling for Ma Ri, then shouldn't Kyung Joon's body/Yoon Jae's soul wake up soon?
I have a feeling Ma Ri will follow Yoon Jae's body/Kyung Joon's soul because from her description, she knows him best. She'll figure out that it's her pal, Kyung Joon soon. As for Yoon Jae's soul... I don't know when he'll reappear. 
Am I the only one who finds the age gap cute? I love Gong Yoo, but I don't mind whoever Da Ran ends up with... I just love the bickering b/w Da Ran and Kyung Joon at the moment ^^.

Guest flipz

I just don't get why they didn't make the kid a goofball in the beginning. It would have been such an easy remedy for the character inconsistency in the transition from bodies. I like where it's going, but the inconsistency is gonna irk me for a bit while watching through episodes.

Archived