[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
1st episode
AGB:Nationwide: 7,9%Seoul: 8,9%
TNS: Nationwide: 8,9%Seoul: 10,4%
MBC Light & Shadow leads - AGB: 20,3% / 23,6% ; TNS: 19,1% / 22,5%SBS CHASER - AGB: 9,2% / 9,7% ; TNS: 11,6% / 14,7%

About ratings - it's not good, but it's not bad at all :-) (It's 2% better than boring Love Rain) I think BIG will compete for 2nd place with SBS CHASER (for me this criminal drama is quite boring - Ghost is much better). Unfortunately MBC extended Light & Shadow and i think, 10-12% will be good for Big until L&S is airing (last episode will be aired on 3rd July). When L&S ends, BIG have a "Big" chance to leads the ratings, so let's wait :-)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sailorenigma

Did anybody notice that before getting, YJ and KJ, into the accident they both saw a comet?

I think you are quite right in your analysis of the ratings situation and in my opinion KBS missed the chance to compete more equally with SBS's Chaser when they didn't cut Love Rain to 18 episodes instead of 20. I think the ratings would be slightly better if Big would have the chance to go head-to-head with Chaser from the very beginning.

Guest flora47

According to the synopsis ,Ma RI knows KY well.I would not be surprised if she will find out by herself or not that YJ is KY.She is an important character ,i can't imagine that she will stay by his side in the hospital during all the drama The story would be boring

The first episode is not really that funny, I know the hong sisters, the hilarious scenes are on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th episode and so on .. HAHA. Best love's first ep. too is not that funny but the following episodes is really really hilarious. Waiting for ep. 2

Guest maria_hpm

Hello everyone,

do you know any live stream link to the drama? If I am not allowed to ask I apologize and you can remove my comment.

So far I like this drama, though I think the main actress has more chemestry with KY.

Guest peanut0526

@maria_hpm  -- some people have used ionair to watch it, but I have never been able to get on. It seems like you have to login about an hour before the show starts to have access to it. Last night I read the live recaps for Big from a really nice person (i followed her recaps for TK2H during the last round of dramas).

Here is the link to her live recap for tonight. (It starts in about 20 minutes) ^_^   http://goo.gl/06jNa

Guest cicicuit

@peanut0526 -- i saw it there yesterday~ is it sapphire148? she got the preview really fast..made me keep waiting for tonight episode..i hope she will update fast again for preview of next week's episode tonight

LOL @ Kyung Joon's explanations about the accident xDDDD ... and Daran wants to preserve the body of her fiance in the best condition  xDDD hahaha I was expecting something more touching xD 
LOL X 100 @ his epic entrance to the school xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EPIC!!!! 
LOL X 1000000000000 @ Daran touching his body xDDDDDDDDDDDD and Kyung Joon : Oh yeah , yeah!!! xDD 

help chingus!  where do i watch it live, my solive is acting up and onair... well you know about it, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!

Archived