[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm..... I'm not sure about this drama. The first episode does not do it for me. I feel unattached by it. Like there is something missing. I was hoping for no evil second lead female character but this is Hong Sisters after all. Maybe I was looking forward for something new from Hong Sisters.

This is the first Hong Sisters' drama that did not interest me and I watched all of their drama except for one drama. I'll see the second episode and see where I'll go after this.

Guest cutepinkers

Hi Guys..  :-h i'm newbie here  :D
I already Loved this drama so much.. Can't wait for episode 2 tonight..
Drama Big Opening 

Does Anyone know who sings the opening song? Such a Lovely song :x

Guest i.said.hi

here is my take on explaining the YJ - KJ relationship
Spoiler!

I have a weird feeling that YJ and KJ are the same person. That might sound SUPER WEIRD, but what I mean is that KJ is the younger version of YJ. I can't explain it, but I KNOW with a weird gut feeling that the reason why YJ was very hesitant wasn't because he DIDN'T love kil da ran, but there has to be another reason such as being sick, or some conflicting thing... that's why he had the plane ticket. OR PERHAPS, the plane ticket also indicated that they are the same person because maybe YJ was going to his mom's grave. IF YJ and KJ were the same persons but in different time zones, then that might explain why YJ is a doctor; he saw his mom die in front of him as did KJ and wanted to start saving people. My guess is that KJ somehow is like a weird time warp that is there in the present to bring YJ and KDR together. That's why YJ's spirit is no where to be found possibly because it's still in his own body, but just his younger mentality went into his body too.. that's my take on it. That's why they both have the miracle book..

For me, i REALLY ENJOYED the first episode. Besides the lack of acting skills by KJ's character, I loved the premises and everything; I even LOVE Lee Min Jung's character.. LOVE IT!

here is my take on explaining the YJ - KJ relationship

Spoiler!

I have a weird feeling that YJ and KJ are the same person. That might sound SUPER WEIRD, but what I mean is that KJ is the younger version of YJ. I can't explain it, but I KNOW with a weird gut feeling that the reason why YJ was very hesitant wasn't because he DIDN'T love kil da ran, but there has to be another reason such as being sick, or some conflicting thing... that's why he had the plane ticket. OR PERHAPS, the plane ticket also indicated that they are the same person because maybe YJ was going to his mom's grave. IF YJ and KJ were the same persons but in different time zones, then that might explain why YJ is a doctor; he saw his mom die in front of him as did KJ and wanted to start saving people. My guess is that KJ somehow is like a weird time warp that is there in the present to bring YJ and KDR together. That's why YJ's spirit is no where to be found possibly because it's still in his own body, but just his younger mentality went into his body too.. that's my take on it. That's why they both have the miracle book..

For me, i REALLY ENJOYED the first episode. Besides the lack of acting skills by KJ's character, I loved the premises and everything; I even LOVE Lee Min Jung's character.. LOVE IT!

i had a big exam coming soon next week ~~ but i can't help but to watch this drama !!! as like most of you.. i do feel there's some lacking in episode 1, maybe all the things happen way to fast that's why~~~ actually i dun feel for lee min jung character yet, she's a teacher and she's acting too dumb!! as for goon yong adult character still so many untold story yet! like did he really lov her? what did he want to tell her? what's the air tic for? ATM i prefer the student and teacher love line more than doc& teacher... but will it turn out the teacher finally fall for the student then ....he need to return back to his body~~~ etc.....did anyone know if ever the hong sister drama turn out to be sad ending? 

Guest meisk

[Photos] Suzy was portraying Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung and Shin Won Ho (cr: Nate)
592818310.jpg

credit: forsuzy94/twitter
She's quite good actually. Didn't know she had this talent..lol Can't wait to see Mari tonight. I think i'm gonna love her fashion in this drama. So far i like what i see. So pretty~

592818310.jpg

She's quite good actually. Didn't know she had this talent..lol Can't wait to see Mari tonight. I think i'm gonna love her fashion in this drama. So far i like what i see. So pretty~

Guest vDrak

Lol. I wonder how does this drama convey as "immature" to the nitizen.

Maybe seeing a naked man is not to their style, so they find that immature? .__.

@I.said.hi. Nice guessing! That could be one of the element to it.

-How do you tag a spoiler on this forum? D: I'm trying to find the spoiler tag, but can't seem to locate it.

All the motherfing awards possible to Gong Yoo. He was perfection in the first ep. The moment KJ wakes up in YJ's body....he played every single moment perfectly..the relief, confusion, bewilderment...,my heart broke with him when he saw his body laying on the bed, and the flashback, and then him laying on the bed like a little boy who just needs a hug from his mommy...*tears* KJ is such a sad, lonely, lost puppy. I don't ship him and Da Ran romantically, but I do want them to develop a caring relationship. It is obvious from the way that he was watching her interact with her brother, that he needs/wants a family. It feels like he had closed himself off from being loved in that way and forced himself to grow early after his mother's death (so many question surrounding that. what happened? who were the shadows walking away?). I like how Da Ran was looking out for him and taking care of him like a noona would, and I think he likes/appreciates that too. 
Lee Minding was also great. Her character was a bit childish/veering on annoying, but the last 20 mins, and especially the last scene made me like/feel for her. When she calls KJ in YJ's body and he answers, you could feel all the hope/relief she had felt slip away and the realization of what all of that means (the man she loves is lying unconscious, her possible last words to him were not the greatest). I wanna heal her broken heart.She has awesome chemistry with both leads.
I AM IN LOVE WITH YOON JAE! I don't know what it is exactly but I love him. It maybe when he went back to save KJ instead of his own life and most likely that he is played by Gong Yoo. I need to know what has been plaguing him, and caused the changes/hardships Da Ran feels. I feel that he truly loves her, but something happened that has him no longer jumping for joy at their marriage. I need to know more about him too. What was that plane ticket? His connection to KJ? (bother? father? indebted?) Give me more, but please drama do not pull a 49 Days and give me flashbacks of DR/YJ being perfect, adorable they must have a happy ending couple. Only to have him return to his body long enough to tell her he loves her and give her a proper goodbye a la Scheduler/Yi Kyung. I would die all over again. 
I love the little brother. He is hilarious. The real KJ was also really good. Ex-girlfriend is a meh as of now and I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. 

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

592818310.jpg

I am curious as to whether YJ soul will go into KJ body cuz in this scene @ 0.24

can see DR brother throwing a ball to KJ....so what happens?

WHY am I shipping KJ and DR so badly eventhough I dont like a noona-dongsaeng romantic relationship? I really do want them to end up together, the doctor is mehhh up till now, and I have yet to see childish GY play mature doctor with KJ soul to ship him with DR. :) The ex doctor is an evil one, and I think she must have been more than just yesterday into YJ office and going through his stuff.

Archived