[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest soompigalz

BIG Character Description Part 2

Gil Daran's Family

Gil MinGyu - Ahn SukHwan

"Daran's dad, a middle-class reliable and caring father. After retired as a high school vice principal, operating a dumpling restaurant called "Gilga Mandu (가 만두)" :)). Having a distant feel with his soon to be son in law. Suddenly having such a polite son in law somehow make him feel inferior, but with the sudden 'change; of that suppose son-in -law make him feel back in the lead."

Lee JungHye - Yoon HaeYong

"DaRan's mom, At first glance, 'a sister-like appeareance' young mother. In the past, a 19 y.o highschooler who passionately in a love relationship with her 35 y.o bachelor teacher. As opposed by her father, decided to run away together. Finally married while holding a cried lil DaRan. Even today that passionate love never faded but to grow even more stronger."

Gil ChunSik - Baek SungHyun

"Daran's brother, A polar opposite of his 'role model student' sister. A trouble maker and a slow learner but upon that a bright and never-complaining kind of boy. Having a sister complex, despite his young age, as an oldest son of the family always taking care of his sister even middling in strictly picking up best future husband candidate for her. Love at first sight toward MaRi. Inherit her mom's blood he is a manly and aggresive boy but it reverse with MaRi in presence."

KyungJun's Family

Kang HyukSu - Jang HyunSung

"KyungJun's maternal uncle. Receiving financial support from her older sister who live in U.S. With the sudden death of her sister, he take the responsibility for KyungJun. Of course rather than his own nephew he interested more on his sister heritage. When in high school he attend the same church as Daran's mom. Meeting her again give a big shock to him as it revive the painfull first love memory."

Lee KyungMi - Go SooHee

"Kang HyukSu's wife. Not a bad person but not a good one either. She feel the need to be nice to KyungJun thinking that she will be rewarded(the heritage) for that."

KangHuiSu - ?

"KyungJun's mom. Unwed single mom who raised her son in other country. In LA managing numeral of restaurant. Die in a robbery accident. With the sudden death of his mother KyungJun back to Korea alone."

High School peoples

Kim YongOk - Choi Ran

"Assistant Principal. Involved in a triangle love with DaRan's parents. Since the accident involving the 3 of them in the past, she has this 'sensitive' feeling toward DaRan.

Na HyoSang - Moon JiYun

"PE teacher. Even be dressed a litlle a truly awesome Homme Fatal. A big interfere on female student concentration. Clean face in a messy hair while wearing a training clothes. Even with his Homme Fatal image, he indeed are a cool teacher who get along well with his students."

Lee AeKyong - Shin JiSu

"DaRan university classmate, now her colleague. Unlike DaRan she pass the employment test first. Feel envious toward her perfect romance life. Constantly asking DaRan to introduce her to one of YoonJae's friend. Tend to blown up small matter. The one causing a missunderstood that make Na HyoSang hate DaRan."

Credit:KBS

"There might be a wrong translation since this is from my amateur and limited korean"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIG Character Description Part 2

KyungJun's Family

KangHuiSu - ?

"KyungJun's mom. Unwed single mom who raised her son in other country. In LA managing numeral of restaurant. Die in a robbery accident. With the sudden death of his mother KyungJun back to Korea alone."

oh ..my poor baby..so he was in US with his mother ..Mari meets him there ..her father wanted to marry his mother but she refused because she loved KJ

so..then his mother died..and he return to korea alone..and since then our Mari kept searching for her love..

and when she finally found him ..he is in another person's body..aigooo

thank you @soompigalz for the translation..you are an angel..

and dear @Halima..

actully no one of us wanted Da Ran to fall for KJ..maybe she will and maybe she won't but..i really like your idea of who are you! story..

even in 49 days..when the two girls start helping each other..it will be nice to see KJ and YJ trying to work this matter out together..

but it's a Hong sisters drama i don't think that this matter will solved like this..so let's wait and see..

anyway just for passing the time here is 2 videos for my couple ..suzy and shin won ho..oh god, i can't wait to see them

my pretty suzy..

my cute boy..

Guest boraah

Awwww. Shin Won Ho will be in a coma :(

Looks like this drama is going to be like 49 Days. Shin Won Ho's character might be the main character of the story. Does that mean the main couple is SWH and Suzy?? haha.

Guest soompigalz

^

Actually i wont think its wrong if DaRan end up with KyungJun, we havent seen the actual story yet and how things gonna develop, theres lot of possibility in this drama. What important to me is how the writer can wrapped things up without me feeling wronged, coz this is a fantasy comedy afterall. Everyone end up happy in their own respective situation.

This is what I think of the couple and such; There two way that this will end up being.

First one is that kyung Joon somehow in all this madness fall for Da Ran but she don't return the feeling because she truly love Yoon Jae. So it like Kyung Joon will the play the second guy between Da Ran and Yoon Jae.

Second can be that Kyung Joon end up falling for Mari and that Da Ran will help him go back to his body and all this stuff happen.

I don't know I just can't see Da Ran falling for Kyung Joon... (The drama haven't even started yet and here I am guessing it haha)

But I am hoping for Da Ran x Yoon Jae & Kyung Joon x Mari . Please let that happen!

Also those new photo is beautiful! Suzy & Gong Yoo <3

Guest akajoe

hello everyone! I am going to participate in this discussion for the drama! cant wait! I will probably be back after ep.3 when suzy appears! :D see you guys then~

This is what I think of the couple and such; There two way that this will end up being.

First one is that kyung Joon somehow in all this madness fall for Da Ran but she don't return the feeling because she truly love Yoon Jae. So it like Kyung Joon will the play the second guy between Da Ran and Yoon Jae.

Second can be that Kyung Joon end up falling for Mari and that Da Ran will help him go back to his body and all this stuff happen.

I don't know I just can't see Da Ran falling for Kyung Joon... (The drama haven't even started yet and here I am guessing it haha)

But I am hoping for Da Ran x Yoon Jae & Kyung Joon x Mari . Please let that happen!

Also those new photo is beautiful! Suzy & Gong Yoo <3

hello sweetie..

mm, well as it's been said that Mari will be the one who will find out about the swapping accident maybe KJ will tell her or maybe she will find out by her own since she knows so many things about KJ and she will notice that he and YJ looks alike..and then will be the one who will try to help KJ have his body back..

and i'm totally agreeing with you..this drama didn't start yet and i don't know what kind of attitude will Mari's character have..but i'm totally shipping her with KJ

if her love for him was a real love not like an obsessed love..i mean she really care for him and wish to see him happy..

because there is some stalkers who really hates to see the one that they love happy with anyone else..i don't want to see mari like this..

i remember when i watched GY's drama "Hello my teacher" or "biscuit teacher and star candy" i was rooting for the teacher and the student but

the teacher Na bori was totally in love with her art teacher ..so the student park tae in (GY) was having his one sided love for the whole 14 episodes..

so , i won't be surprised if KJ and DR happened..but i don't want to change my main couples..i'm totally shipping Da Ran x Yoon Jae ..

and Kyung Joon x Mari..because this what i want to see and this what i want to happened..well, it's true that the development of the story can make me change my mind..but until then i will stick with my couples..

seems like our Da Ran will have an accident in the wedding when she met Yoon jae for the first time..

and he will be her doctor..they fell in love and their story just begin..

she came to KJ and her brother's school..and it seems like her class is making fun of her..maybe KJ will help her or maybe not..

but i saw her showing him a very cute dance at school in the preview..<3

this drama is all what i'm thinking of right now..i just want it to start and end my miserable life..>_____<

Guest xeunyoungie

i can't wait for this drama to start~!!!!!! :D i LOVE GY & LMJ~~~ so i'm superrrr excited for it~ ^_____^ i was going to stop watching dramas after all the ones i'm currently watching end.. but.. will have to make an exception for this one.. :P and maybe others.. ^^; hahahaha

dear @xeunyoungie

yeah tell me about it..i have a final examination..and all i think about all days and night is this drama ..i'm already 20 and i feel like i'm going crazy because of some guys that younger than me..what should i do?!!

anyway..for those who didn't see suzy's cameo in I Need A Fairy ..here is her full cut..god she improved a lot since dream high..she looks so beautiful...go go my girl

:x

Guest xeunyoungie
@shajoona i totally feel you.. & i'm older ㅠㅠ i used to be on top of things in the kpop/media world.. but trying to pull myself away from at least the kpop world.. too many young ones coming out.. and i don't want to spazz about them >_<; hahaha so sad :(

hahahaha we're all gone crazy about the lovelines xDDD ... I don't care so much about that , but of course I'm rooting for Yoon Jae - Daran couple ^^

anyway ... I'm ready for a BIG surprise from Hong sis ^^

Davichi to Sing for OST for Gong Yoo′s ′Big′

16547501.jpg

Davichi will be singing for KBS2’s Big.

Because It’s You, the song Davichi will be singing for the drama’s OST, will be a contemporary ballad with a piano melody and string sessions.

Because It’s You was composed by MengEee and Song Bong Jo, and lyricized by Song Jae Won and Song Bong Jo. MengEee, Song Bong Jo and Song Jae Won are known as the hit makers of drama OSTs. They became known for their work with Lyn’s Back In Time in MBC’s The Sun and the Moon and Taeyeon’s If in KBS2’s Hong Gil Dong.

The song will be released through online music sites on June 4, and it will also appear during the first episode of the drama.

KBS2’s Big will be a romance fantasy about how a teenager suddenly becomes a 30 year old man, and will star Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung and miss A’s Suzy. Big will start airing on June 4 following Love Rain.

Source : Enewsworld

BIG Characters Description Part 1

Kang KyungJun - (Shin WonHo) 18 y.o

"Adolescent boy who claim to be an adult but know nothing but what real adult is about. He is cynical,sensitive,defensive and a whimper. At the end of the world, he is indeed an 18 y.o boy. One day through a fateful accident find himself to be in 30 y.o man's body while his own lay unconsious in hospital.

Se YunJae - (GongYoo) 30 y.o

"Gil Daran's fiance'. A good looking Pediatrics Doctor with great specification and fancy background . In other word no.1 Groom candidate."

Gil DaRan - (Lee MinJung) 24 y.o

"In preparation for a teacher's Long-Term Employment. Has been working as a substitute high sschool teacher for a while. Earnest and always try to do her best, but a lil bit weird. Love her fiance' but often feel intimidated with the definite difference between their situation"

Jang MaRi - (Bae SuZy) 18 y.o

"Daughter of the man whose KyungJun's mom almost end up married with. Openly in person love him to death thats why against the marriage plan. Self-claimed as KyungJun's soulmate. While in U.S have a familiar relation with KyungJun's mom, so.. better than anyone else she know him best. She honor Lady Gaga n gettin excited just by slight view of her."

Lee SeYong - (Jang HeeJin) 28 y.o

"Seo YunJae's former girlfriend. Currently work as a surgeon in the same hospital as YunJae. Dating a quiet and warm YonJae is great for her, but the idea of building a queit and warm family like that never once crossed her mind, so they end with cool and clean break-up."

(I don't mind the new layout, but it's missing some stuff, like an edit button!)

Anyway, THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS, SOOMPIGALZ!

I hope you don't mind that I post this on our website, Couch Kimchi. Of course, you will be given full credit! :D

dear @xeunyoungie

hahahaha we are on the same boat..what a sad reality that we are living in..

dear @the girl who!

trust me i'm totally with you..

i ship Yoon jae and Da Ran until the end..

it will be a totally waste of time of GY and MJ finally have a chance to act together as a couple then she end up falling for another person

anyway..

YES

a big yes for my girls Davichi..oh god..i'm totally a big fan of them..

they have this powerful and amazing voices..

their song "we were in love" with T-ara always make me cry..

thanks for this news sweetie..

i can't wait for that

take care..^^

dear @the girl who!

trust me i'm totally with you..

i ship Yoon jae and Da Ran until the end..

it will be a totally waste of time of GY and MJ finally have a chance to act together as a couple then she end up falling for another person

BINGO!!! Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo are top stars , and if they don't enf together will be a bit of mehhh , because everyone is waiting to see them together ... they're on of the most anticipated couples of the year ...

time to post Jang Hee Jin stills ^^

001xlt.jpg

014nz.jpg

Source : Couch Kimchi

and finally ... the official poster is here ^^ :

2mpyc6g.jpg

nice ... I like it =)

Source : Newsen

Finally..thank you sweetie..

aigoo..our lovely cast..everyone look so great in the poster..

i hope that this drama will be the drama of the year..just like it's name..BIG

One more week to go guys..<3

Archived