[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

found an article about the pic of our leads with Choi Ran :D

Gong Yoo, Suzy, Lee Min Jung, Choi Ran and Yoon Hae Young Take a Photo for ‘Big’

A picture of Gong Yoo and the ladies of Big have taken a photo together.

On May 24, actress Choi Ran tweeted, “Commemoration photo on the set of Big!. Four women and Gong Yoo. Choi Ran, Yoon Hye Young, Lee Min Jung, Suzy! They say it’s Gong Yoo’s first drama in five years~ I feel it’s going to be big ~♥.”

The picture showed Gong Yoo standing in a line with Choi Ran, Yoon Hye Young, Lee Min Jung and Suzy. Understandably, Gong Yoo had a wide grin on his face

Netizens commented on the photo saying, “Gong Yoo’s luck with the ladies is overflowing”, “It’s good to see Gong Yoo in a drama again” and “I wish this would air already.”

Source : Enewsworld

Guest meisk

BIG Official Characters Relation Chart

big12.jpg

Credit: KBS

I just realized there's no back to back arrow between Mari and Kyungjoon. That is means Mari's love is one sided..awww..that's exlpain the stalker part.It's ok Mari,u got Chongsik (Daran's bro) waiting for u..haha Also I think Mari's characters is very straightforward and persistent. She's like action first think later kind of person. :)

I just realized there's no back to back arrow between Mari and Kyungjoon. That is means Mari's love is one sided..awww..that's exlpain the stalker part.It's ok Mari,u got Chongsik (Daran's bro) waiting for u..haha Also I think Mari's characters is very straightforward and persistent. She's like action first think later kind of person. :)

oh no way..NO WAY..they might change the chart later just like in Shut up flowe boy band when they make the love story between L and yerim instead of L's friend and yerim..they just change it after the show aired..so i don't care about this arrow... i want my couple to be real..imagine if we have MJ and GY PLUS Suzy and WH..that would be awesome..

:x

Guest meisk

oh no way..NO WAY..they might change the chart later just like in Shut up flowe boy band when they make the love story between L and yerim instead of L's friend and yerim..they just change it after the show aired..so i don't care about this arrow... i want my couple to be real..imagine if we have MJ and GY PLUS Suzy and WH..that would be awesome..

:x

Let's hope it would be like that. Me too prefer Suzy & WH. Yeah..i think this chart is subject to change..lol Sometimes the viewers's opinion also contribute to the changes.So lets voice our opinion! :)

Guest soompigalz

BIG Characters Description Part 1

Kang KyungJun - (Shin WonHo) 18 y.o

"Adolescent boy who claim to be an adult but know nothing but what real adult is about. He is cynical,sensitive,defensive and a whimper. At the end of the world, he is indeed an 18 y.o boy. One day through a fateful accident find himself to be in 30 y.o man's body while his own lay unconsious in hospital.

Se YunJae - (GongYoo) 30 y.o

"Gil Daran's fiance'. A good looking Pediatrics Doctor with great specification and fancy background . In other word no.1 Groom candidate."

Gil DaRan - (Lee MinJung) 24 y.o

"In preparation for a teacher's Long-Term Employment. Has been working as a substitute high sschool teacher for a while. Earnest and always try to do her best, but a lil bit weird. Love her fiance' but often feel intimidated with the definite difference between their situation"

Jang MaRi - (Bae SuZy) 18 y.o

"Daughter of the man whose KyungJun's mom almost end up married with. Openly in person love him to death thats why against the marriage plan. Self-claimed as KyungJun's soulmate. While in U.S have a familiar relation with KyungJun's mom, so.. better than anyone else she know him best. She honor Lady Gaga n gettin excited just by slight view of her."

Lee SeYong - (Jang HeeJin) 28 y.o

"Seo YunJae's former girlfriend. Currently work as a surgeon in the same hospital as YunJae. Dating a quiet and warm YonJae is great for her, but the idea of building a queit and warm family like that never once crossed her mind, so they end with cool and clean break-up."

The reason i wanted to watch the show was because of LMJ and GY couple , if she end up with the 18 yrs old at the end i wouldnt wanna watch it if im honest .Im hoping that GY chracter knows that hes being possesed and that someone the kid teachs him a ting or two about life. I wouldnt mind if it ends up being like the drama who are you , YKS character is possesed by GA father as time goes on they finally come face to face the father and YKS character and they learn from each other . If it ends up being like who are you that would be great cause in all honesty i dont want LMJ character to fall in love with the kid.

Archived