[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Peek at Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung in Upcoming K-drama Big

ctyoo.jpg

The upcoming Hong Sisters-penned rom-com Big is one of those K-dramas where everything interests me but nothing excites me. I like, but not love, all the leads actors, and same goes for the Hong Sisters duo who has yet to make a drama that wins me over from beginning-to-end.

But seeing the first stills of Gong Yoo being both a mature doctor and then reverting back to an eighteen year old high school student did succeed in whetting my appetite. Lee Min Jung also posted selcs of herself in character, and I must say she is adorable but looks more like a student than an adult high school teacher engaged to doctor Gong Yoo.

I must say that I love how the love lines are set in the beginning, so the drama is less about falling in love than what it means to be in love and dealing with crazy stuff that happens.

So far this drama is doing a solid job of slowly building up momentum, and I’ll continue to keep my expectations in check and see where it takes me. Big premieres on KBS after Love Rain.

bigcc1.jpg

Source : Koala's Playground

and here's the character chart for the drama :

Gong Yoo & Lee Min Jung’s First Stills for ‘BIG’

GongYoo_Big2.jpg

Now with the filming has begun for the new Hong sisters drama ‘Big’, here’s a glimpse of the main characters, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung, for the show. It’s a fantasy romantic-comedy about a doctor and a high schooler getting their soul switched, which lets a new hijinks whirling around them.

Gong Yoo plays two different characters in one body; a perfect, warm-hearted doctor Seo Yoon Jae which’s portrayed at the first image above and an 18-years-old high schooler Kang Kyung Joon whose soul gets stuck in Yoon Jae’s body (below). Apparently, he shot his Yoon Jae scenes first, and got a lot of attention for his doctor look with the white gown. And then he reappeared on set as Kyung Joon in messy hair, casual looks, and teenager’s rough speaking caused the whole set to turn into a laughing mess.

And here’s the first stills of our heroine Gil Da Ran, played by Lee Min Jung. She’s the doctor Yoon Jae’s fiancée who so happens to be the teenager Kyung Joon’s high school teacher. With this soul-switched mystery, she gets pulled into a love triangle as her “possessed” fiancé falls in love with a high school girl, played by Miss A’s Suzy.

Big’ premieres on June 4.

LeeMinJung_big.jpg

Source : MyDramaDiary

The story sounds intersting to me!

i would definitely watch this, this summer!

too bad it wont air till june?? that's too long from now! lol

i'm just confuse...

So if the soul of the 18-years old will transfer to the 30-years old guy..what happen to the soul of the 30 years old guy then?? where would it go??

The story sounds intersting to me!

i would definitely watch this, this summer!

too bad it wont air till june?? that's too long from now! lol

i'm just confuse...

So if the soul of the 18-years old will transfer to the 30-years old guy..what happen to the soul of the 30 years old guy then?? where would it go??

The 30 year old's soul will go to the 18 year old body :)

bigcc.jpg

Who can translate this one? I can't understand :sweatingbullets:

yahooooooo! this is getting better and better ... new pics everyday! w00t.gifw00t.gif now it's the turn of our second female lead : Jang Hee Jin ^_^ ^_^

6nqa9h.jpg

I didn't know she will be playing a doc ... poor Daran, she will be suffering from both sides , the school and the hospital -_- -_-

Source : Newsen

Guest satisfaction!

wow looks like both of our female leads pull of short hair really well! while lmj gives off a cute and quirky vibe, jhj gives off a mature look. i'm liking both =) again, thanks the girl who! for keep updating us with these pics!

Jang Hee Jin as a cool female doctor in "Big"

2012050900823_0.jpg

Actress Jang Hee-jin has completed her first scene of the new KBS 1TV drama "Big".

Taking on the role of a cool beauty doctor, Jang Hee-jin displayed outstanding visual and intelligent beauty.

This scene was taken in a hospital in Kyeonggido recently and Jang Hee-jin is wearing an ivory shirt with blue pants.

In this picture, Jang Hee-jin is rehearsing in front of the elevator.

She is chatting with the staff on site and creating a very comfortable atmosphere around her.

Jang Hee-jin said, "As much as I am transforming into this Lee Se-yeong character in the drama I am pressured to do better but I am enjoying myself and I hope you look forward to it".

Meanwhile, "Big" is written by the Hong Sisters, Hong Jeong-eun and Hong Mi-ran who are the key to success and the cast includes Gong Yoo, Lee Min-jeong, Jang Hee-jin and Suzy.

Source : Hancinema

"Big" Unveils First Teaser Stills of Lee Min Jung

112e4e5098399e454e945ec5aa666710_large.jpg

As previously reported, Lee Min Jung has been chosen to play the heroine in the Hong Sisters’ latest drama “Big.” Lee Min Jung, Gong Yoo, Suzy (miss A), and other supporting actors recently got together for their first script reading. With less than a month till its premiere, “Big” unveiled its first teaser still of Lee Min Jung.

In the upcoming series, Lee Min Jung plays Gil Daran, a clumsy, free-spirited teacher who gets stuck in an absurd situation when her 30-year-old fiancé’s (Gong Yoo) body is taken over by her 18-year old student (Shin Won Ho).

“Big” is directed by Ji Byung Hyun, who produced popular series “Delightful Girl Chunhyang” in 2005, and is written by famous sisters Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran. The sister are the masterminds behind popular trendy dramas like “The Greatest Love,” “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho,” “You’re Beautiful,” “My Girl,” “Delightful Girl Chunhyang,” and more. The upcoming drama will be a Korean version of the fantasy, romance movie “Big,” starring Tom Hanks.

"Big" will premiere on KBS on June 4 once “Love Rain,” starring Jang Geun Suk and Girls’ Generation's YoonA, ends.

Source : Soompi News

of course ..... they look so real! :wub: wahhhhhhhh our leads are sooo adorable ! another pic is comming :w00t: :

*quoted image*

waiting for a bigger version ^_^ ^_^

Source : My Daily

yaaaayyyyyy :wub:^_^:) The pictures reminds me of Joo Yoo Rin and Gong Chan in My Girl. Can't wait to see this drama ^_^

Seo Yeon Jae and Gil Da Ran, they are PERFECT ^_^

yaaaayyyyyy :wub:^_^:) The pictures reminds me of Joo Yoo Rin and Gong Chan in My Girl. Can't wait to see this drama ^_^

Seo Yeon Jae and Gil Da Ran, they are PERFECT ^_^

ohhh! you're right xD ... the snow scene , right??? :lol: as you said these two are perfect ... the pics are beautiful :wub:

found the last pic!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

AND INTRODUCING THE LOVEBIRDS OF “BIG”

bigotp1.jpg

Take a gander at new stills of Big‘s couple—Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung—on an evening date!

In the scene, the two tightly hold hands as they stroll through a lighted street on a winter night. Awww. This makes me giddy!!!

Source : Couch Kimchi

Guest 355092

omona!!!!!!! daebak!!!!!!!!!! KBS just released a pic of our OTP on a date!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Lee Min Jung & Gong Yoo are soooooo perfect together! seriously! :wub: :wub: :wub: holding hands ... they're holding hands! xDD * so excited * :lol:

@ Newsen

awww they look good together! :wub::w00t:

I can't wait for BIG!

awww they look good together! :wub::w00t:

I can't wait for BIG!

you're not alone dear .... we are all crazy about our OTP :wub: :wub:

big_otp.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

and seems like there are a lot of ppl like us xD ... found 2 MV about our couple :

A Yearning Heart - Gong Yoo & Lee Min Jung

love1.jpg

WATCH HERE

Source : vitriana @ YT

GONG YOO & LEE MIN JUNG

love.jpg

WATCH HERE

Source : hennyermawati @ YT

Guest meisk

aww..they look so good together.LMJ is so small next to GY.So cute~ :D I can't wait for them to release the younger casts official pics.

Guest Yoyo

Gong Yoo & Lee Min Jung’s date scene of the drama ‘Big’ revealed

aw5gP.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo and actress Lee Min Jung‘s lovely dating photos of the new KBS drama ‘Big’ has been revealed.

The production company of ‘Big’ has unveiled two photos of Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung holding hands and enjoying a winter night’s date. The two can be seen walking together each holding canned coffees and they look like real a couple.

The scene is Lee Min Jung’s character reminiscing the past. It was filmed overnight but even so word is there was a large crowd of people watching the filming.

‘Big’ tells the story of a teenager whose soul gets trapped in a body of an older man. The romance drama was written by the famous Hong sister writing duos and it will premier in June.

QG5DB.jpg

source: kpopfever

Guest satisfaction!

^omgahhhh those pictures make me swoon like no other :wub: they look so good together~ what should we call this pair? :D

Archived