Annyeong my dear Faithlings :)

@99 you are officially a Pervy too =))  me too.....in this thread, swords, sabers, even daggers have double meaning. In fact, almost everything is double meaning because of our pervert minds. If LMH can read English and join us here, I'm sure he would be blushing like mad because of us the Halmeonis, Ahjummas and Aggassis  :\"> 

Yeah! Hurray! Ep21 is till on...so its 10:15pm? ok I will wait for it patiently and anxiously. Will try to do LIVE Screencaps, so please wait for my posting, ok chingu deul? Annyeong!

semaalizade said: [ANNOUNCEMENT]

As of this writing, episode 21 for KDrama "Faith" will air at 22:15 (Korean time - check the photo above) or 20 minutes later than its original broadcast time to make way for the baseball finals match. I have also checked their Tuesday (October 23) schedule and found no changes on their schedule. Pray that the baseball match does not go into extra innings or else SBS may be forced to cancel the whole episode. That's all for now, so please be guided accordingly!

Cre, happysworld @happy22qt

semaalizade said: [ANNOUNCEMENT]

As of this writing, episode 21 for KDrama "Faith" will air at 22:15 (Korean time - check the photo above) or 20 minutes later than its original broadcast time to make way for the baseball finals match. I have also checked their Tuesday (October 23) schedule and found no changes on their schedule. Pray that the baseball match does not go into extra innings or else SBS may be forced to cancel the whole episode. That's all for now, so please be guided accordingly!

alekaonu said:

Annyeong my dear Faithlings :)

@99 you are officially a Pervy too =))  me too.....in this thread, swords, sabers, even daggers have double meaning. In fact, almost everything is double meaning because of our pervert minds. If LMH can read English and join us here, I'm sure he would be blushing like mad because of us the Halmeonis, Ahjummas and Aggassis  :\"> 

Yeah! Hurray! Ep21 is till on...so its 10:15pm? ok I will wait for it patiently and anxiously. Will try to do LIVE Screencaps, so please wait for my posting, ok chingu deul? Annyeong!

Guest tummeng1983

semaalizade

said:

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

189045_284385445007184_639041626_n.jpg

Guest Tinkiebell

semaalizade

said: Style from tonight's Episode...  Ep21

wow~ It's the first time  in

Faith (신의)

[size=7]...[/size]Choi Young shooting arrow!

:)

Lesson of the day:
Arrow, the weapon of choice by Gods of sexual attraction: Eros (Greek), Cupid (Roman), Kama (Hindu). The warriors of the native American Cheyenne perceive arrows as symbol of male power. 
Looks like the guy can aim alright... :\">

@cikamoi - Selamat berkenalan

@alekaonu, @azzurri @luvminho @murnial @marrsq  - Annyong Chingu/Dongsen ... Ramainya org Malaysia

@icesiren  - Thank you so much, at last something to look forward to tonight's episode

aigoo @awesomeduck - Your GC doing Gangnam Style is absolutely hilarious. My staff suddenly turn their heads looking towards my room since I laugh so loud.  Oh God that really hilarious.  If its move.. I will die clenching my tummy...

=)) =)) =))

@Maja - He must be reading all the Heavens that we have created or the news that we wanted to clone him so that we can have one Daejang each

I am still in the Gutter Heaven wishing there will be a bathing scene of Daejang ... come on PD Nim all the other LMH drama has shower/bath/swim/towel scene... Please can we have the Daejang towel scene also???? I have enough of the GC bathing scene .. no more pls or else I will :-& :-& :-& 

I do not know whether what I heard from a friend is true or not.  According to her

Kim Hee Sun, before her marriage, she has a relationship with Eric of Shinhwa, however when Eric wanted to be engaged with Kim Hee Sun, her mother was against it. The reason was that Eric is not good enough and even younger than Kim Hee Sun. She than got married to the present husband who is a chaebol 

Guest snowflake10

@maja: I love your signature =D> :x
@luena and @sheline: I can't watch the video either. Too bad, so sad :(:((. I've been waiting for it :-t