Guest toychoi

HiPhin said:

Oh... finally... tomorrow is Monday! I couldn't wait until the new episode.

Also for tomorrow's episode I don't want to think about the rating at all because I heard that the adult casts will apear in episode 5 for Horse Doctor.

Any way, I will pray for our Imja couples and all Faith casts and crews. Go. Go. Choi Young woo like a wind.

Guest enchantinglife

@toychoi that's a good script! I like!! :D

I'd like both of them caught in the rain, cold and have no choice but to cuddle.

CY goes out to hunt and ES will cook for him(not sure how THAT will turn out - bickering session for sure! [-O< )

Then CY falls sick with fever and ES tending to him all moony eyed and CY holding ES hand in order to be able to sleep.

Haha, this is quite fun haha!

Guest toychoi

HiPhin said: @toychoi - Ohh.. looking at those river scenes pictures, CY/Minho has such sexy legs. I know he also has sexy body. Ep 19, please don't hesitate to show more of your body.

Forget his legs! This guy has the most beautiful eyes that can melt every girl's heart!

When it's going to be monday? Monday, come sooner, pleaseee! I'm starting to lose my mind here. How come there's no video preview or some photo spoilers, it can at least ease my mind a bit.

@bobsavero - I really mean it, seriously :) Yep.. SEXY. I laughed when I read your post. You made me question my sanity :P LOL

@toychoi - shame on me :) Hhahahhhh. I need to see more of his body to reevaluate.... MORRRR

Ya! you only see his leg, right? And get sexy mode coming before bed scene (soon) Take care and be careful swooning. 555

Hey everybody, do you want some cough syrup for clear your neck? :)) (same CY =)) )

Honey @toychoi , you fake face Let's tell me When you see LMH sexy leg picture you only see his leg just first, right? =))

Guest aya2299

@bobsavero@toychoi@HiPhin

for all of you sexy leges or not

we all know he is the most cute handsome loyal hard work actor we have aver seen no talk a bout  it

and agree with you  @rrmski  don't forget the eyes  said:

Forget his legs! This guy has the most beautiful eyes that can melt every girl's heart!

When it's going to be monday? Monday, come sooner, pleaseee! I'm starting to lose my mind here. How come there's no video preview or some photo spoilers, it can at least ease my mind a bit.

Guest Tinkiebell

Girls, girls.. how many times do I have to tell you? When it comes to swordmanship, it's not about the sizes of the sword, the upper body, or the lower body. It's all about the skills. And techniques. So there, all these talks about his legs size and whatnots are just irrelevant. If the guy got skills, he got skills! :\"> 
And AMEN to that @marrsq. Please dramagods, make IT good for our imja couple. [-O<

Guest toychoi

Tinkiebell said: Girls, girls.. how many times do I have to tell you? When it comes to swordmanship, it's not about the sizes of the sword, the upper body, or the lower body. It's all about the skills. And techniques. So there, all these talks about legs size and whatnots are just irrelevant. If the guy got skills, he got skills! :\"> 
And AMEN to @marrsq. Please dramagods, make IT good for our imja couple. [-O<

I love his smile. Drool. I also find his big teeth very cute.

The eyes, the eyebrow, the shape of his face, every thing about him is just.. wow. He's every woman's dream.

Not only his appearance, I love him as an actor too!

Guest taruna1430291914

marrsq said: YESSSSSS....ITS MONDAY..in my part of the world. 
DRAMA GODS I beg you...CHAEBAL, make it good for our IMJA COUPLE....AMEN  [-O<

Guest taruna1430291914

Tinkiebell said: Girls, girls.. how many times do I have to tell you? When it comes to swordmanship, it's not about the sizes of the sword, the upper body, or the lower body. It's all about the skills. And techniques. So there, all these talks about his legs size and whatnots are just irrelevant. If the guy got skills, he got skills! :\"> 
And AMEN to that @marrsq. Please dramagods, make IT good for our imja couple. [-O<