Guest Tinkiebell

farstrep said:

Maybe it's just me but I realize that there's a glowing radiance emanating from Eun Soo in the past few episodes she appears in. No wonder Choi Young feels happier and more at ease whenever he sees her. I feel more cheerful when I see her on the screen too.
Love those fanarts! Fanarts of the side characters are rare to find to begin with, so it's really cool to see ones that are so beautifully drawn like these ones. Thanks for sharing.
Agree on ES's radiant look in the past two episodes. Especially after that kiss. She's just glowing. I suspect she's in the process of introducing her new "Woman in love" line, the latest of her cosmetics line. The main tone is natural pink. I bet it's gonna be a big hit. ;)

Guest toychoi

sia3 said: Mmmmm...I've been hearing Faithlings in other forums talking about Lee Min-ho getting a haircut.
I have no idea what this means or is it true. To have a haircut at the later stage of the drama, it doesn't make sense.

Maybe you guys can be the judge of it yourself (scroll down). It's dark and it looks a lot more like his previous hair-style...
Click here --> Link

Edited:
I don't want him to change hair-style again!!! I like his current straight hair hair-style!!!!

@cikamoi : tonight im soo free, enjoying my weekend tonight while watching bigbang live tour in my television.  :D
LMH have a fb account, why dont you bombared him with all your fake fb, ahahahahha. i think he will read it and spread it to all woldachi, 
@farstrep : dont forget CY with his hoodie in ep. 8 . he is sooo cute in that hoodie :D

Guest farstrep

@Tinkiebell: I love those fan arts too. :) Eun Soo might want to rethink the outfit to go with her cosmetics line. Her red outfit might take the attention away from her face.

Princess Noguk sends a new outfit to Eun Soo...

116228445033339703AF87
source: tistory.com

and Choi Young can hardly take his eyes off her.

tumblr_mbl3xrelIc1qi5wato1_1280.jpg
source: tumblr.com

I know this has been posted before but she simply looks too stunning in this costume that I can't help but post this picture again. :P

EDIT: @bobsavero: I didn't make those artwork or magazines etc. They're from DC and the various sites and they're mostly in Korean instead of English.

Aiigooo there r like no spoilers available as of now! No articles. No stills. No droppings, nothing for me to share.... Sunday is always such a hard day bc u know Monday is coming. I need a shot of something to get me thru this. Hahaha

@sia3, many thanks for the dimple parade!! I will just keep looking at them. So mesmerizing. dimples just make me feel better. ^^

Guest Tinkiebell

@toychoi, looks like an old picture judging from the hairstyle. It's CY's old hairstyle. 
Hmmm... fishing lesson...  can't wait to see that :\">

Guest toychoi

bobsavero said: @toychoi : aaa. the fishing scene. 
im not sure that photo for the next ep. the photo was posted a long ago (i just chek it) 
WANNA SEE THAT SCENE!!!!! (the bed scene, not fishing scene) kekekekekeke.

Guest Tinkiebell

toychoi said: bobsavero said: @toychoi : aaa. the fishing scene. 
im not sure that photo for the next ep. the photo was posted a long ago (i just chek it) 
WANNA SEE THAT SCENE!!!!! (the bed scene, not fishing scene) kekekekekeke.

Yes, I do!

PS: Can you immagine those scenes being already filmed from the beginning (and us drewlling over dreamming them  without knowing that) ?

If that's the case, PD-nim deserves a brownie point. Now he just needs to let us eat the brownies, don't store it too long PD-nim, it will rot! 

Hey guys! Just checking in. Still no spoiler I see. :((
By the way, what is this I read about a change in hairstyle for Choi Young? Again? Is it the old hairstyle again or a new one completely?

Thank you for the dimple parade @sia3. I'm swooning. :x

Guest toychoi

Let's make some script sugestions for bringing Monday sooner:

CY finally finds the perfect abandoned hut and brings ES over to check it . He's so enthusiastic and closes her eyes to surprise her.

CY:What do you think ,Imja?

ES:What is this?Is that the best you could do? You want me to tell you again about GC's house and bed?

CY:Ah...Imja likes to hurt me all the time! Why do you have to bring that ugly lunatic up again? You know that makes me jealous! If you also mention that good-looking poisoner of yours ,I swear I'll leave you alone in the night surrounded by wild beasts and I'll run to the palace to marry immediatelly! You don't know how many proposals I had to withdraw for your love, cruel woman! First you make me kiss you in front of everyone and now you're trying to make excuses not to take responsibility for me!....

Fell free to contribute my friends!

Oh... finally... tomorrow is Monday! I couldn't wait until the new episode.

Also for tomorrow's episode I don't want to think about the rating at all because I heard that the adult casts will apear in episode 5 for Horse Doctor.

Any way, I will pray for our Imja couples and all Faith casts and crews. Go. Go. Choi Young woo like a wind.

@toychoi - Ohh.. looking at those river scenes pictures, CY/Minho has such sexy legs. I know he also has sexy body. Ep 19, please don't hesitate to show more of your body.