Remember ES had dream which shows CY lying unconscious on the floor, Is there a possibility that CY was also poison :(not by DH or GC but Dr Jang.
If i could recall there is a scene where Dr Jang discover a new poison which he created and hand over to CY & CY took a sniff, then Dr Jang stopped himimmediately saying is no good for health. Could it be the effect of the poison ????
Sorry, this is just my wild guess with part of my mind on my notebook and the other mind on my desktop checking on this thread.NO CONCENTRATION doing my office work & I would blame on CY-ES Virus  that got into my bloody head.#-o

Guest maggieb

xopo17 said: i don't know about you, but i have some correction for LMH acting and to pd-nim. regarding to below picture :

you_zps94231d9a.jpg

CY is in love to ES, so i think he's hand is supposed  not like that (the white circle) it looks akward seeing your love hold like that, it supposed with caring hand or maybe CY is affraid to do more since ES already has husband in real life, hehehe :P

but for CY face whose in love is already good enough, i just need pd-nim to give command to LMH to make a caring and loving body language and just ignore ES real husband, hehehehe. i want seeing them in natural body language not akward. :)

LMH hand on above picture made me arrrgghhhhh, he could just grab her so tightly and more passionate,
sorry to ES real husband, :)

Guest walkietalkie

LuvMinHo said: xopo17 said: i don't know about you, but i have some correction for LMH acting and to pd-nim. regarding to below picture :

you_zps94231d9a.jpg

CY is in love to ES, so i think he's hand is supposed  not like that (the white circle) it looks akward seeing your love hold like that, it supposed with caring hand or maybe CY is affraid to do more since ES already has husband in real life, hehehe :P

but for CY face whose in love is already good enough, i just need pd-nim to give command to LMH to make a caring and loving body language and just ignore ES real husband, hehehehe. i want seeing them in natural body language not akward. :)

LMH hand on above picture made me arrrgghhhhh, he could just grab her so tightly and more passionate,
sorry to ES real husband, :)

Guest mandyemily

Don't know is it because I read too many time travelling novels since young so I quite get the time travelling aspect. I think the theory by the poster at dc is correct. But I have 1 problem with the theory. How is it that she has the memories. Because if by this definition, Eun Soo in this timeline has only gone through the portal once. Should expect the writer to give an explanation. Also, read somewhere, that in episode 5 when Eun Soo treated the unconscious Cui Young, she was saying that she had overheard the conversation between him and the King about his time in the Red Moon Corps(forgot the actual name) how she understand life is difficult and such and her speech stop halfway. That unfinished speech will reveal something as well. Not sure whether related to the time slip thing but anxious to know what it is.
Always fun to read all the comments here. Even though the rating is bad in Korea, happy to see many people watching the show. Learned early that ratings not equal to good show. Last time I watch a very good japanese drama, the ratings sucks but everyone who watch the drama gave good reviews and I watched it. Really it was very good. The drama was The summer that I don't need love which will be shown in the Korean version with Song Hye Kyo  and Jo In Sung. 
What I look for in dramas are good story and good chemistry between casts especially female and male lead. Can't finish City Hunter cuz I am in the father's camp and I find Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young to have no chemistry in convincing me of their romance. However, the chemistry here between Kim Hee Sun and Lee Min Ho sizzles. It does not matter whether they have a lot screen time in the episode but everything they are together, you can practically hear the spark.

@mandyemily
Different people have different views and opinion. Just like food, I like spicy food whereas my siblings don't.
haha...so welcome to this thread and feed us more input on your expertise on time travell.:)  especially HotChoi & gusty ES.

Viki subtitle quality is depends on which subbing team. And why it's slow? Because it's a fan sub. People do it for free. Unlike Dramafever, they paid people to sub one episode that's why the subbing team on Dramafever can subbed more faster.I love Five Fingers subbing team. Even it's slow subbed, but the quality came out really good with those explanation and what music piano they are played in Five Fingers and later I can just Google the music on Youtube. Therefore, I enjoy watching Five Fingers.
Faith subtitle is great too - Dramafever and Viki. But I prefer Viki because they subbed it with precisely though. Whatever it's good job to Faith Team on Viki :D Without them, I don't think I will enjoy watching Faith.

BTW this episode was quite awesome like yesterday… so many skinships and moments that make me feel butterflies in my stomach :x :x :x … yeah was so romantic… hv made this pic for my favorite moment of Ep 16… have rewatched it many times!.

faith16a.jpg

Cannot wait for the subs, the written preview, the video preview, and next week episodes… OMG we have FAITH for the whole week.. LOL i’m so addicted.=))

Ehm 4am here .. go to sleep now :-h

Guest Tinkiebell

icesiren said: so i know this whole time slip thing is a head trip but apparently Writer Song wrote something on her website about ES: there is only one ES and she is traveling across time/space. The ES we see now with CY is on her first time slip. 
a very astute poster at dcinside tried to sum it all up (part speculation of course). I got a headache trying to figure it all out, but considering the complexities of time traveling, i think the poster did a good job: 

• Time Slip 1: the current ES figures out the trap too late and is too late to save CY.  She goes back to modern times at the next "opening" but sees that history has changed because of CY's death. That, and her heartbreak over not being to stop his death, leads her to attempt the second time slip. 
  • Time Slip 2: instead of traveling back to when she met CY, she accidentally ends up back in old old times. (no idea if she is Hwata - or perhaps she teaches Hwata a combo of Western/Holistic medicines). Anyway, she waits for the "opening" to activate again, and spends her time learning Holistic medicine and treating people. She isn't sure if she will remember everything, so writes down the memories she had with CY in her diary and leaves it behind as a desperate message to herself to save the man she loves.
  • Time Slip 3: I'm calling it TS3, but really, its ES in the middle of TS1 with one difference - she has the added knowledge represented by TS2-ES's diary. She just can't remember her past experiences because they are just so old to her now. With the heads-up from TS2-ES, she will undoubtedly end up saving CY somehow - how is the question. 
I dunno if this cleared up anything for anybody. In any case, if you think about it, I think this proves the deep, abiding, enduring love ES has for CY. She travels across time - facing new dangers and crazy situations - all to save the man she loves from death. If that ain't love, what is? [now if they could resolve the misunderstanding between CY/ES with like a big epic kiss --  well now, i wouldn't say no to that.] 

Auntie Mame said: If there are multiple time slips, how were the 3 items accumulated all together?  Of the two items we have seen, it is obvious that there is about a hundred year difference between the surgical tools and the notebook.

The notebook is obviously from the 20th century.  But, the surgical tools looked like they were from the 19th century.   So, how is it that KC's master was able to save items that spanned a hundred years? 
:-??Loving the multiple time slips theory.
I might be wrong, but I don't think "Hwata's" surgical tools are old and outdated ones from the 19th century. They might be covered with rust and look corroded which is to be expected from metals after a long time of neglect and disuse. It's possible that ES from TS2 brought with her the diary and the different surgical tools to the past which later would be known as Hwata's items.
The thing is now, let's say that the current ES, which is ES from TS1, manages to save CY, thanks to her clairvoyant dreams (yeh, the best explanation for this so far was goryean peyote so I'll take it! :))   ). What happens to ES from TS 2 and 3 then? Will they just vanish, disappear to the abyss, poof, just like that? Or will writer-nim use the rest of the 8 episodes to show the other time slips as well, assuming that time slip number 3 will be the final one in which ES will finally save CY and there will be a HEA ending?  

LuvMinHo said: Remember ES had dream which shows CY lying unconscious on the floor, Is there a possibility that CY was also poison :(not by DH or GC but Dr Jang.
If i could recall there is a scene where Dr Jang discover a new poison which he created and hand over to CY & CY took a sniff, then Dr Jang stopped himimmediately saying is no good for health. Could it be the effect of the poison ????
Sorry, this is just my wild guess with part of my mind on my notebook and the other mind on my desktop checking on this thread.NO CONCENTRATION doing my office work & I would blame on CY-ES Virus  that got into my bloody head.#-o

Guest mandyemily

What I think about the time slip is you have to image time moves forward in a straight line or parallel line. So previously when ES first time travel, she did not realise that there is a trap and CY dies. Either she went back to modern time and time travel again or she was transported back to the past when she went through the portal. So this time she written down clues and left her things behind knowing that CY will drag her through the time portal in 2012, hoping that her things will be found. If point B is the point in timeline when she travel in 2012, point A will be the earlier time. So time will still travel from point A to point B. Only this time she manage to save CY and time will successfully move forward and she does not need to be back at point A. Not sure whether this make sense to anyone.

Guest Tinkiebell

@mandyemily at point B or TS 2 she must have gone back to the future (not sure if the future she's going back to is the same year with the future she was coming from or not, which is 2012.) But she must have gone back to the future first before going through the portal again to reach point B or TS 2, otherwise there'll be no explanation for the modern looking diary and pen that she used when leaving those clues behind for ES at point A. 

bim2 said:

No matter how many times she tried to open her heart, it would always get close to someone and then stop, and cool, and stop again. She says it was the same with Young—and not because she knew she’d leave, but because that’s how her heart is.

But she says that sometimes being with him is strangely familiar, and she misses him. “But this person can’t be that person… But when I turn around he’s always there. And he looks at me. And even when I can’t see him, if I ask where he is, he always answers that he’s here…”

-dramabeans recaps-

Does it mean, ES really had traveling many times before? That she regret can't save CY (that person) in her past travel trip, so she write those diary? :(( Poor ES. It must be hurt when she can remember all her past memories of meeting CY before, but can't save him.