Oh, do I really have to recap this part? :(( :((

In his dream, Choi Young's father asks him if 'she is still in your heart?' Choi Young says that he can't let her go.
He was referring to his dead fiance, MH.
Flashback to a time when the two of them were practicing together.
CY asked her to stay within his sight so he could protect her.
However, MH committed suicide as she couldn't continue to live after what happened.

ES got mad that after everything she has done Choi Young still wouldn't wake up.
JB told her that she has cured CY of his ailments, but she has done nothing to heal him as a person.
ES:  Even though I'm good at surgery, I hate dealing with the patient. No matter how wonderful your skills are, if the patient has no will to live, it's impossible to save him.

ES and Dr. JB operate on CY.  They are removing the dead tissue that was infected.

CY has a dream in the ice with his father:

Father:  Is she still in your heart?

CY:  Yes she is.  I cannot seem to let her go.

Flashback to scene with CY and his childhood sweetheart Mae Hee.

They are practicing their martial arts with a little skinship added.

CY looks very carefree in this scene.

There is an almost kiss.  (Good thing that PD-nim decided not to do the kiss.  The stabbing brigade of @awesomeduck would have hunted him down) 

CY is running.  He must be looking for Mae Hee.

Mae Hee looks up a tree.   Flashback to scene with the king and leader of Jeogwoldae who died.

She lassoes a branch.  Throws her bandanna.

Mae Hee commits suicide.

CY catches bandanna.  This is the bandanna that he will tie to his sword.  CY has tears in his eyes for the loss of his childhood sweetheart. 

Scene cuts to CY who is twitching.

Daeman who is keeping watch notices and wakes up ES and calls for Dr, JB.

CY is having a seizure.

ES is frustrated that she has done everything but CY is still unconscious.  She walks out kicks a bucket in frustration.

Dr, JB follows her.

She is questioning that how can a patient still be unconscious after everything possible was done and it looks like his vital signs have improved.

JB replies :  CY can normally heal his wounds with his own inner energy.  

You have healed the patient but not the person.

ES proceeds to tell Dr. JB about her life in heaven:  She is a thoracic surgeon but changed to being a plastic surgeon because she does not like patients.

Dr. JB:  A doctor who does not like patients?

She prattles on about how much more money she can get from plastic surgery.  Dr. JB is clueless - the heavenly language is confusing him.

ES gets up.  Dr. JB asks her : Have you ever lost a patient when you do surgery?

ES:  Me?  I have never lost a patient.

Dr. JB :  So you are worried that CY will be the first patient that you lose if he dies.

ES: I dislike patients. That's why I switch over to cosmetic surgery. More money and less risk.
Jang Bin wonders if she has ever killed a patient before.
ES proudly says that she has never have a patient die on her.
JB:  So if Choi Young dies, he will be your first.

Ugh...Gi Cheol is taking a bath. I refuse to recap this scene. :P  Not interested in his bathing ritual. You guys can look at screen caps to get the gist of the story. :)) :))

It's funny how Gi Cheo's brother, Gi Won, believes that ES was putting a curse on Gi Cheol when she said, "Hey you! F....K! Go to hell!"