Annyeong Haseo??

How are you guys?

While The Heirs is airing, I don't know why I keep missing Uri Dae Jang.. I wanna buy a dream catcher, I wanna have a dream that they're going to make a sequel for The Faith.. LOL

576604_236560839843231_1940013481_n.jpg
1002584_236565603176088_351733578_n.jpg
1424482_236568546509127_648658347_n.jpg
1452309_236568516509130_1211291684_n.jpg

laquetahodge said: I was watching episode 18 when Imja got poisoned...again and Daejang asked her is that the reason why she's still far away. My heart broke when he said that, like she was close but still so far. He looked so heartbroken that they weren't as close as he once thought and she didn't trust him enough to tell him this huge piece of info. Oh goodness, I cried a bucket :(( :(

@laquetahodge

Yeah that part of ep 18 really made me cry. Cuz Daejang was so heartbroken thinking she was still far away.It was as if what he did for her not just everything, but the recent event of him kissing her in front of everyone to save her from getting married to DH and risking the life of the king, it seemed it mattered nothing to ES. But oh contraire, she was doing it for the reason that she loved him and if he knew she was once again poisoned the person in danger wouldn't be her, but him

sia3 said: laquetahodge said: I was watching episode 18 when Imja got poisoned...again and Daejang asked her is that the reason why she's still far away. My heart broke when he said that, like she was close but still so far. He looked so heartbroken that they weren't as close as he once thought and she didn't trust him enough to tell him this huge piece of info. Oh goodness, I cried a bucket :(( :(

Guest laissezze

hello faithlings!!!!
awwww... it's good to be back and see that this thread has reached 4500+ pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
seriously! it's LMH fever everywhere... 

@corearen wow i love that pic so much.. i'm using that pic as my profile picture on my WhatsApp application :))@stuartjmz whattt?? is that true?? can anyone give me a pic about that tree?? want to see that :D@joykimlee agreee!!! their chemistry is amazing, awesome, adorable :xif KHS didn't married yet and LMH is older than KHS, i hope they're couple in real too =)) =)) =))