Guest tigereyespeppy

@laquetahodge
SQUEAL! OMG! I LOVED IT WHEN HE SAID "It's OK Baby"!!! :\">
Damn-hot-fanning-.gif

=P~
I need that sound clip on repeat for the days I'm feeling down. ;))
Maybe I could do like SooHa did in IHYV and put it in a teddy bear so that I can cuddle with it while I listen. :))

@cassopeia
I agree, SJS looked FANTASTIC in it. ;;)
Although, I have to admit, I prefer him clean cut over shaggy. :D
And I'm like you and Zaen ( @dr25 ) I didn't like every part of the story, but the actors more than made up for it. :)

@sia3
OH NO! I hope you feel better soon. :(

So the headband symbolized his authority as the Daejang... Wait....  :|  
Choi Young from the Great Seer???????  :-t 
Choi Young was in the GREAT SEER???????  As in our DEAJANG CHOI YOUNG????????   :-O
I haven't watch The Great Seer. Someone said that it wasn't good, so I didn't look into it.
What's it about?  Was it any good? In what part of GM's reign did it take place?

Edit: OMG!!!!!! I just looked it up on Asianwiki........... THEY PUT THE CIRCUS LEADER AS DAEJANG!!!!!!  ~X(
tumblr_m50gnsGtSK1qj3ir1.gif

How could they DO THAT!!!!!!! :((
Don't get me wrong, he's a nice actor, but for goodness sake!

do-not-want.jpg

WAH!!!!! :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
I have to watch Faith now to cleanse my mind from that horrible image!  @-)

I was looking forward to who they were gonna put as Daejang in Empress Ki... But now I'm not sure I wanna know.  :-S

@Yoshikitty
Yep Yep! :D  Faithville is the BEST!  \m/
No other thread can compare! >:/ b-( =;
:D

OHHH! Three kisses or more? That would be nice. :\">
I don't have much hope for it though, Heirs is a high school drama. :-??

Yeah, the little girl in Two Weeks is so adorable I just want to squeeze her!  >:D<
Every time she grins it's just too cute! :x
I also liked Lee Jun Ki in this role. In fact I think it's one of his best. At least out of the ones I've seen. :)

Wow! Cain & Able looks like an intense drama. I've added it to my list. Thank for telling me about it Kitty. ;)

@bobsavero
I agree. LMH has a VERY sexy voice. ;;)

@pooh77
E12 ending theme is One Tear Drops.
I don't think it is popular so it wasn't used as frequent.

@tigereyespeppy
Hahahahahahahaha =))
Not all Choi Young will look like uri daejang, ya know? :))
I didn't watch The Great Seer. I decided against it after finding out it'll be 30 or 30+ episodes long. I liked Ji Sung from Protect the boss but not enough to want to sit through 30+ of sageuk and I drop Secret after the first episode. I just didn't want to give myself grey hair by watching something like Secret. It'd be less stressful if I can marathon it all in one go.

tigereyespeppy said:

@Yoshikitty
Yep Yep! :D  Faithville is the BEST!  \m/
No other thread can compare! >:/ b-( =;

OHHH! Three kisses or more? That would be nice. :\">
I don't have much hope for it though, Heirs is a high school drama. :-??

Yeah, the little girl in Two Weeks is so adorable I just want to squeeze her!  >:D<
Every time she grins it's just too cute! :x
I also liked Lee Jun Ki in this role. In fact I think it's one of his best. At least out of the ones I've seen. :)

Wow! Cain & Able looks like an intense drama. I've added it to my list. Thank for telling me about it Kitty. ;)

OMG OMG OMG ..iVE been mia for soooo long!!!!! ..

Chingus!!! My Darling Girls....I missed You all loadz n loadzn loadz n loadz !!! Hugs!!  >:D< >:D< >:D<

OKIE ...LETZ SHARE HIM FOR THE DAY !!! But let me RAIN kisses on the back!!

My DEAREST FAITHLINGS ..../My HEIRS

there'z a great news from my end ive just recently joined a job...on oct 7th ..into totally into HR Team  ..im Glad to share it with u all ..Damn I just joined n still not clear abt My role n I can never get to meet Chinguz like you all here....which Sucks bad  !!!!! I must say im soo lost n totally OH HA NI ..in my JOB !!!!

So I'm just gonna say hi over here. :-h
It was so nice to see everyone back on the thread again. It makes my cry that I couldn't be there to fangirl with y'all. :((

Chingus!!! Annyoseyong!!!  My Girls!!!

Hugs!!!!

@Yoshikitty @sia3 @Maja @vangsweetie637 @adlyn13 @guadi @awesomeduck @lynlily @katymac @deyhra  @shenny @WutHmone @LuvMinHo  @azzurri @Anomalous @violetts @dr25 @kappy @mongray @Yuuni @farstrep @Gukja @pandaeve @Hanjae @jasy @filchiny @myphim  @mattie2012 @Krrypton @laquetahodge @Harukogirl @cassopeia @pooh77 @wisteria7 @jerboa83 @luena @hayuinblue @LorenHaze@laquetahodge @Kappy..@ohohelli.@Everyone ..sorry if I missed ...but itz for ALL..

@YOSHIKITTY..Chingu missed u ....hugs!!! been mia for soo long ..Enjoyed MS and Cain and Able too itz been fun watching SJS n becoming his FAN!! ...LOVED watching entire SJS''s series with  you..

@Myphim Chingu Glad to have you back ..

@Ducky @Luvminho @Tigger @Bunny @Dr -Philipp Lee..Girls missed u ..missed all the long Chats ... give me hugs

@Vangsweetie @ Gukja..Mamma Laddle ..Miss ur lessons n Foodles n ..Howz my Young - ah Doing ??Missed him Loadz n Huge hugs from Mike the Knight ..

@SIA @MAJA...My Crazy TWINS  Chinguz HUGS !!! I know been terribly Bad girl but Wherez my GIFT??

WAE WAE WAE IS THAT WIERD GUY looking at HIM...

@Everyone...DRINKS FOR ALL!!!

grouphug.gif

Hi Ladies.......missed you girls and this forum. I've been trying to limit my kdrama forum activities, but I keep getting sucked right back in. 8-}

@mappyminho - hello to you too.....:-h

Sometimes, I lay awake @ night and wonder, why couldn't there be more kissing scenes in Faith? I also wonder if Kim Hee Sun felt the same way. haha

Kidding aside, that's the magic of Faith, there didn't have to be a lot of kissing and skinship for us to accept and understand the depth of their relationship. We just FELT it. *sigh* Oh my gosh I'm getting myself worked up again! I need me some dosage of FAITH.

Choi Young & Eun Soo for all eternity......:x

mappyminho said:

Chingus!!! My Darling Girls....I missed You all loadz n loadzn loadz n loadz !!! Hugs!!  >:D< >:D< >:D<

OKIE ...LETZ SHARE HIM FOR THE DAY !!! But let me RAIN kisses on the back!

My DEAREST FAITHLINGS ..../My HEIRS

there'z a great news from my end ive just recently joined a job...on oct 7th ..into totally into HR Team  ..im Glad to share it with u all ..Damn I just joined n still not clear abt My role n I can never get to meet Chinguz like you all here....which Sucks bad  !!!!! I must say im soo lost n totally OH HA NI ..in my JOB !!!!

It was so nice to see everyone back on the thread again. It makes my cry that I couldn't be there to fangirl with y'all. :((

Hugs!!!!

.@Everyone ..sorry if I missed ...but itz for ALL..

@YOSHIKITTY..Chingu missed u ....hugs!!! been mia for soo long ..Enjoyed MS and Cain and Able too itz been fun watching SJS n becoming his FAN!! ...LOVED watching entire SJS''s series with  you..

viewimage.php?id=2aafd527f1d637a57ab0c4&
Oh my god... my favourite!
tumblr_mtiiqqGcBe1si76y9o7_250.png
DEAD!!!
---

@pooh77
Hmm... I haven't been re-watching Faith to be honest. I'm the type who cannot re-watch something too much and I'm greedy, I want NEW imja couple scenes, not the ones I've seen a thousand times! :(( So hahaha, I cannot help you with that BGM.

@mappyminho

tumblr_mtiiee1uCi1si76y9o8_250.png
Congratulations with the job. Is it an internship or a permanent job? Whatever it is... learn as much as you can! :) >:D<
--------------------------------
tumblr_muqaoweHeR1si76y9o6_250.png
Okay, my energy is running low. Still feeling unwell although I'm dying to play in soupy! :(( :(( :((

mappyminho said:

Hugs!!!!

..sorry if I missed ...but itz for ALL..

@ Ducky @ Luvminho @ Tigger @ Bunny @Dr -Philipp Lee..Girls missed u ..missed all the long Chats ... give me hugs

WAE WAE WAE IS THAT WIERD GUY looking at HIM...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T2_4WA_Tvts/UjuIrpxmi5I/AAAAAAAAEYw/f_s93vT5mPI/s1600/44717_518581108236091_2069953083_n.jpg'>http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T2_4WA_Tvts/UjuIrpxmi5I/AAAAAAAAEYw/f_s93vT5mPI/s1600/44717_518581108236091_2069953083_n.jpg

The part in the middle of my previous post doesn't show fe some reason 0_0. I'll post it here..maybe it'll show.. :((

@mappyminho
547275_515763915166998_433709478_n.jpg
Don't go harsh on the man with weird looks..He's probably feeling something like this ... =)) I can't blame him ;))

awshucks.gif

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOB...It seems to meet your expectations since you're happy with it.. congrats..

what does "HR Team" mean? btw:p

@Yoshikitty
I'm watching Love Rain now. I l.o.v.e it, so far. The story isn't like any drama/movie/book I watched before. It's not that it's perfect- No it has some obvious cliches but it's sweet, quiet, and, most importantly, makes sense on the emotional level; I can relate to the characters up to the smallest details. The slowest (not gonna say boring) parts are the first 4 episodes [They take place in the 1970s with the parents love story before moving to their kids contemporary love story]. Even those serve the storyline effectively throughout and I wouldn't have wanted any parts of them to be deleted or shortened. The parents' love story intertwines and grows perfectly with the children's love story in a good way. I usually hate it when writers use coincidences but they somehow make them work in this drama. Not the lame coincidences or fate. I'd think of it more as heredity and "Earnest desire" leading us consciously or subconsciously,I guess.

@Tigereyespeppy Knowing you love sweet love stories, I advice you to watch it. I'll confirm to ya when I'm done watching the whole thing. I'm on ep 11 from 20

Guest tigereyespeppy

@sia3
I'm sorry to hear you're still feeling bad. :(
Take good care of yourself and get lots of rest.  :-* >:D<

I know that not everyone can look as smexy as our Daejang. :\">
But the guy they chose to play him in The Great Seer, played in Gaksital (Bridal Mask) as the leader of the circus group.
I don't know if you've seen him in there, but he isn't exactly a commanding presence. :(   And he's short!  :|
I thought Daejang Choi Young was known in history for being a great general with a big commanding presence?
Did I remember wrong? Or did I imagine someone saying that???  :-/

I probably should've waited to watch Secret until it had finished airing... But I'm already hooked now and after this last episode I definitely have to see what happens next! :)

That arm holding scene in Faith was both one of my favorites and one of the most confusing for me. :-??
I LOVED it, but at the same time, I wasn't completely sure of what was meant by it. Or by the emotions that they were trying to show. I'm REALLY hoping that they have that in the book so that Breathlesssurvival can translate what's said and I can finally figure out that scene! :D
I don't know about you, but when I read what she's translated, I almost feel like I'm watching new scenes for the show. Especially when they're scenes that were replaced or shot in a different way. :)

@Yoshikitty
Yes, I've seen some of LJK's other works.
His movies were really good... Fly Daddy Fly, Virgin Snow, & The King and the Clown
I've seen him in Il Ji-Mae The Phantom Thief. And although I haven't finished watching them, he was in My Girl, Time Between Dog and Wolf and Hero.
But I think of his dramas, I liked him in Two Weeks the most. :)

Currently I'm re-watching Faith (of course :D ). I'm also watching Heirs and Secret.
But @sia3 & @laquetahodge got me interesting in Chinese/Taiwanese dramas again.
So I'm also watching In Time With You, The Vigilantes In Masks - Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei, & Lan Ling Wang.
I'm loving all three! 
:-bd
Ariel Lin has great chemistry with her leading man in both ITWY and LLW.

I'm waiting to watch Marry Him If You Dare because I want all the episodes to finish airing before I start on it.
And I still haven't finished A Love To Kill.  #-o
Let me know what you think of it when you're finished. :)

@mappyminho
Hey there! :-h
Good to see you again. :)
Congratulations on the job! =D>
TeddyBearHugs.gif

@LorenHaze
Yep Yep, I definitely wanted more kissage in Faith. :-<
And huggage and touchage and maybe moreage!  :\">
But the way that LMH and KHS acted out their characters more than made up for what wasn't there. :)
That, my dear, is true chemistry! =D>
Have you been reading the translations of the books by Breathlesssurvival?
It's been really nice because you get a LOT of stuff that wasn't in the drama. :x

@dr25
Thanks for telling me Zaen. I started to watch it, but then I had to stop for some reason I can't remember now. 8-}
So it's on my list to watch. All I remember is that there's some good kissing in there. :))
That and the "kids" seemed really cute together. :)

tigereyespeppy

said:

@Yoshikitty

Yes, I've seen some of LJK's other works.

His movies were really good... Fly Daddy Fly, Virgin Snow,

I've seen him in Il Ji-Mae The Phantom Thief. And although I haven't finished watching them, he was in My Girl, Time Between Dog and Wolf and Hero.

But I think of his dramas, I liked him in Two Weeks the most.

:)

Currently I'm re-watching Faith (of course

). I'm also watching Heirs and Secret.

But @sia3

So I'm also watching In Time With You, [color=#000000]

The Vigilantes In Masks - Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei

[/color]

[color=#000000]

& Lan Ling Wang.
I'm loving all three! 

[/color]:-bd

Ariel Lin has great chemistry with her leading man in both ITWY and LLW.

I'm waiting to watch Marry Him If You Dare because I want all the episodes to finish airing before I start on it.

And I still haven't finished A Love To Kill.  #-o

Let me know what you think of it when you're finished.

Guest tigereyespeppy

@laquetahodge
I must admit that Just You just irritated me. :))
But I'm still watching Love Around. Although it's starting to drag a little. :(

If you like watching Ariel Lin, then you'd probably like Lan Ling Wang/Prince of Lan Ling:  http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lan_Ling_Wang
I hate the ending.... But the rest of the drama I love so much, and the chemistry between Ariel and FSF is really good.  :-bd

I'm open to any suggestions for some good Chinese/Taiwanese dramas. :)
So if you find some that you'd recommend, please let me know. ;)

Wow! That's a lot you have to watch.  :-O
Is it because you're a mod? Or you just choose to watch that many at one time?  :-?

The scene where she goes to the market and runs in to the Suribang twins and CY has to go and 'save' her from them is one of my favorite parts. :))
Especially when they run into Prince Viper Mouth and she's clinging to CY's arm and asking him to go, for some reason when I watch that scene I imagine CY's face is telling him "you touch her, you're dead" and the song Can't Touch This starts playing in my head!  =))  
I LOVED THAT PART! :D
But... Since she was using her modern make-up before that time, and she was supposed to be using the make-up she made after that......
Was there a noticeable difference in her make-up and how it looked???  :-??
Did it become more natural after that?

@Yoshikitty
A Love To Kill has been a show that I've had a tough time with. :(

On the one hand, (from what I've seen of it) there's been some really great parts in it...
But on the other hand, the bad parts are so incredibly bad that it's painful to watch. (and not in a good way) %-(
Rain isn't a bad actor.... but his character is such an horrible idiot. 8-|
And the actress isn't bad either... but again... the way she acts makes me want to tap her on the shoulder and say:
"what the heck is wrong with you???"  :|
All in all, I'm having a very tough time finishing it. Especially since there are so many other dramas that I want to watch that seem to be 100 times better. :-<
Maybe I'll finish it one day. :))

I love your new gifs Kitty! They're very funny. :))

I wish I could watch Heirs with you Kitty. But I'm not gonna be able to watch it live. :(
I'll be spazzing about it later on here though, if you'd like to spaz with me. ;)

On that note... I have to go get some sleep now. (:|
I'll talk to you lovely ladies later. :-h
Good-Night-Graphics-41.gif

tigereyespeppy said:
@Yoshikitty
A Love To Kill has been a show that I've had a tough time with. :(

On the one hand, (from what I've seen of it) there's been some really great parts in it...
But on the other hand, the bad parts are so incredibly bad that it's painful to watch. (and not in a good way) %-(
Rain isn't a bad actor.... but his character is such an horrible idiot. 8-|
And the actress isn't bad either... but again... the way she acts makes me want to tap her on the shoulder and say:
"what the heck is wrong with you???"  :|
All in all, I'm having a very tough time finishing it. Especially since there are so many other dramas that I want to watch that seem to be 100 times better. :-<
Maybe I'll finish it one day. :))

I love your new gifs Kitty! They're very funny. :))

I wish I could watch Heirs with you Kitty. But I'm not gonna be able to watch it live. :(
I'll be spazzing about it later on here though, if you'd like to spaz with me. ;)

On that note... I have to go get some sleep now. (:|
I'll talk to you lovely ladies later. :-h

@LorenHaze

Yep Yep, I definitely wanted more kissage in Faith. :-<

And huggage and touchage and maybe moreage!  :\">

But the way that LMH and KHS acted out their characters more than made up for what wasn't there.

That, my dear, is true chemistry! =D>

Have you been reading the translations of the books by Breathlesssurvival?

It's been really nice because you get a LOT of stuff that wasn't in the drama. :x

Guest tigereyespeppy

@Yoshikitty
That's so funny! :))

@laquetahodge

The show irritated me, not you. :P
I started watching it because I usually like Aaron Yan. ( I thought he was especially adorable in Pi Li MIT) :)
The story for Just You wasn't bad itself, but the way they're playing it out is really annoying and after a while I just couldn't take it anymore.

As for Love Around, I think it's because Annie Chen's character is so child like. And although that can be a good thing, the fact that she's as old as she is and her parents still treat her as if they have to hold her hand so she could cross the street is a little much. Don't you think?  /:)
I get that she's innocent and loving and that she's got a really close relationship with her parents.... But at times it just seems a bit too much.  :-??

You're gonna watch When Love Walked In???  ummmmmmm........ That wasn't one of my favorites.......   :|
Tell me what you think of it when you're through, OK?  :)>-

Ah, so you like to have lots of options for when you want to watch something. :D

I think some of us had talked about this scene before: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/60645_366218036787909_1007047106_n.jpg
And according to what the others said (If I remember correctly) that what she did, blowing on his hand like that, was considered a very intimate act. It definitely wasn't something you'd do to a casual acquaintance or ordinary friend. Holding hands was already considered intimate, but the fact that held them closely between hers and she blew on them too, well.... our poor Daejang just wasn't used to such a brazen woman. ;))

@LorenHaze

LorenHaze said:

@tigereyespeppy - hahaha..you and me both. But you are so right...the CHEMISTRY between the two was so electrifying that even without the usual kisses, I still fell in love with their love story.  :x