Guest myphim

cikamoi said: myphim said: ahoxan said: LOL ...
Since the scenes for actual intimacy was never shown...... They can play around with the "first time" experience until it is explicitly known.
Nogook is wearing flowers for Gong Min.And now Gong Min gets to deflower Nogook. :):D =))

Guest toychoi

Talking about great scenes deleted, I noticed the scene with CY holding ES in his arms and turning the other side may be to hide some tears out of his joy that she's alive.My God ,what king of director would have thrown this awesome plan away? I mean with LMH?????? Tinkiebel  was the first to notice the greatness of this scene and I made fun out of it ,but now I see how this all thing is going to create history of ruined masterpiece ! I admire the way the protagonists manage to save their (and the drama's) dignity,overcome the obstacles and give us an awesome piece of work! 

Guest wisteria7

@theseasasleep: Yes,I watch that one two,isn't it great?. Currently I'm also watching Queen In Hyeon's Man on vicki. @cikamoi suggested it and her choices are among the best.

:D

Guest wisteria7

joykimlee said: As a doctor, I'm surprised ES hasn't thought of hypnotism.  If she doesn't know how to self-hypnotise then she could perhaps discuss the idea with JB if he could help her reveal hidden memories.

Guest Tinkiebell

ksanka said: cikamoi said: Even Lady Choi is in her flower theme clothes :))What is this? 

Just remembered the moment when ES put the flower in CY’s hair. What does it mean according to our “flower” theme  :P  shame to me, shame... 

:\"> That was a way of ES reminding CY that it's about time for him to "water" the "flower".  :\"> 
Get it?   =))

Guest wisteria7

briseis: I love the photo and fan art,but  what struck me was HotChoi's series of photos.I see that ES has already introduced manliner from Gangnam to the Goryeo era. Good going,ES! :-/

Guest Tinkiebell

toychoi said: We usually end up at this state late at Sunday ! This is scary!
Darling, in my mind, everyday is a sunday   :))
myphim said: I know! First he introduces us to the wonderful world of swordplay, and now our image of a pure, innocent flower is destroyed.
I will never look at flowers the same again. :))
Then, what does it mean when Choi Young keeps ES's flower bottled up inside? ;))

@myphim, it just means he didn't have the time to water the flower yet, was too busy being locked up in jail   =))