Guest wisteria7

cikamoi said: Well. I am disappointed + unsatisfied on how JIS died. This is a very bad writing. And this is the second time I am so disappointed for how an extended cast died in a drama. First was Iris. Kill off TOP so easily by beaten up a bit. Now JIS. Just so too easy for how JIS died. I can see the writer lost the idea to kill off JIS. She can't find better way to kill him from Faith. I don't mind JIS didn't died on CY's hand as it supposed to be. 
I should said this too - serve you right JIS. You choose the wrong side. You die. I will surely miss your nosy voice. I hope I can see you in Nice Guy again :))
iZwPwbDfwpSjx.png
The moment I saw how JIS died, I feel to do this but then I remember my laptop is a gift from someone I love.
is1iz1lls1Ng7.gif
Enough of rant. I am going to be happy with Gongmin's smile and Gongmin endless falling in love with Noguk :C

I think the writer-nim is playing with some theoretical physics, or rather quantum mechanics.  I watched this program on PBS (public broadcasting station) that spoke about the reality that one thing can be in two or more places or states of being at the same time while still being singular, schrodinger's cat and all that.  :-B   It's harder for that to happen the larger an object is (even though theoretically it's still possible) but since ES is now a paradox, she gets to play by quantum mechanics's crazy rules (and they are crazy!!!) instead of the regular, ol' physics we all live under. 

I know ES said she was dense about love but really?!  Really, ES?!  The only man of your acquaintance who has set up shop in your heart in spite of every road block you attempted to put up and you still don't realize CY is "that person?!?!"  You're killing me, ES, you're killing me.  CY is supposed to be the emotionally stunted one but it looks like he can teach you a thing or two about emotions.  Jeez, girl, catch a clue!  =))

Edited to Add:  I think we need to throw away our historical timeline; I think it's time (heh.)  The enemies remain the same as in the historical records but the timelines have proven funky and unreliable.  Who our good guys need to watch out for remains true, I think, not because history says that's so but because that's who the bad guys are at heart.  The bad guys are motivated by what they are motivated by and they will act on those motivations to achieve their goals.  Since the soul of them won't change, their actions will never change so history as ES knows it will largely, on the macro level be preserved.  However, the way to these conclusions are obviously subject to much influence. 

Guest wisteria7

theseasasleep said: I think the writer-nim is playing with some theoretical physics, or rather quantum mechanics.  I watched this program on PBS (public broadcasting station) that spoke about the reality that one thing can be in two or more places or states of being at the same time while still being singular, schrodinger's cat and all that.  :-B   It's harder for that to happen the larger an object is (even though theoretically it's still possible) but since ES is now a paradox, she gets to play by quantum mechanics's crazy rules (and they are crazy!!!) instead of the regular, ol' physics we all live under. 

I know ES said she was dense about love but really?!  Really, ES?!  The only man of your acquaintance who has set up shop in your heart in spite of every road block you attempted to put up and you still don't realize CY is "that person?!?!"  You're killing me, ES, you're killing me.  CY is supposed to be the emotionally stunted one but it looks like he can teach you a thing or two about emotions.  Jeez, girl, catch a clue!  =))

Guest kymari

Has anyone noticed, It seems that the picture of the flowers in the diary looks like the flower that ES gave to CY?...my imagination.. LOL

@wisteria7 I agree with the rush job. JIS must have told the Faith's writer "I have to go to Nice Guy immediately. Or else the Nice Guy PD-nim will angry with me and cut my paid. Please just kill me off no matter in what way"
=))

Guest myphim

theseasasleep said: I think the writer-nim is playing with some theoretical physics, or rather quantum mechanics.  I watched this program on PBS (public broadcasting station) that spoke about the reality that one thing can be in two or more places or states of being at the same time while still being singular, schrodinger's cat and all that.  :-B   It's harder for that to happen the larger an object is (even though theoretically it's still possible) but since ES is now a paradox, she gets to play by quantum mechanics's crazy rules (and they are crazy!!!) instead of the regular, ol' physics we all live under. 

Edited to Add:  I think we need to throw away our historical timeline; I think it's time (heh.)  The enemies remain the same as in the historical records but the timelines have proven funky and unreliable.  Who our good guys need to watch out for remains true, I think, not because history says that's so but because that's who the bad guys are at heart.  The bad guys are motivated by what they are motivated by and they will act on those motivations to achieve their goals.  Since the soul of them won't change, their actions will never change so history as ES knows it will largely, on the macro level be preserved.  However, the way to these conclusions are obviously subject to much influence. 

ahhh!!! how can i wait for monday to come again? It feels so long! Like, 6 days away! I want to know what will happen to our OTP. Will CY be saved? OMO. OMO. The anguish, the anxiety! I have to watch it again with subs..but omg, please, ES, go and save CY. 
I will come back to write more..:D

Girls. Please don't try this fashion in modern [-X . If you walking around with flower on your head, people will called the sanitarium instead :))
i2TPpVmFpk5rq.png
She is pretty isn't she, Gongmin?Thank goodness you bring her along too. My plan to seduced you is canceled :))

Guest myphim

cikamoi said: @myphim Because the writer wanted to tell us Heyyyyy we are not following the history already. You girls can relief now. We are not going to kill off your OTP just like in history :))

wisteria7 said: theseasasleep said: I think the writer-nim is playing with some theoretical physics, or rather quantum mechanics.  I watched this program on PBS (public broadcasting station) that spoke about the reality that one thing can be in two or more places or states of being at the same time while still being singular, schrodinger's cat and all that.  :-B   It's harder for that to happen the larger an object is (even though theoretically it's still possible) but since ES is now a paradox, she gets to play by quantum mechanics's crazy rules (and they are crazy!!!) instead of the regular, ol' physics we all live under. 

Now I rewatching back the raw. I just noticed Gongmin already know how to tease Noguk :)) =))
GM : What are you doing? (are you blind? She is playing with the flower :)) )NG : I am waiting for you.GM : You are waiting for me with flower? :x